So "straight" guys, whats with the ass shots?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Does this mean we can get back to the topic at hand? or perhaps reminiscing further about Drifters long lost gallery? (Am I remembering a shockingly bright shade of green correctly?)
For the record, I was very much on topic, substantively so, before Drifter began his completely fabricated, insulting, and scurrilous insinuations against me, very much off-topic. I even tried to continue with the topic past that point to no avail. If Drifter wants to link to my fictitious posts in his imaginary "small Greek God penis thread" I'll acknowledge it, though it's a little late for that, and we both know nothing like that exists. Otherwise, I've said all I have to say in this thread.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a bum picture in my album but I guess it's never crossed my mind to add a a-hole shot, but then again my album is rather PG.
If people get off on showing and they get positive feed back then they aren't hurting anyone.
After all it's what the gallery system is there for.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe they're confusing "straight" with "str8". :wink:or just plain confused.

Ok I LOVE a man with a great firm cheeky ass! Something super nice to grab during sex, or to swat as he walks by!

But I am SO confused as to what the difference is between "straight men" and "str8 men"? Since when did so many gay men only have sex with straight men? Since when did so many 100% straight men like to view and J/O, cam with other men? I know I was sheltered during those 12 years in catholic school but I always thought straight meant no one of the same sex? Call me "Confused in NY".......

I LOVE LPSG! So many good looking men.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But I am SO confused as to what the difference is between "straight men" and "str8 men"? Since when did so many gay men only have sex with straight men? Since when did so many 100% straight men like to view and J/O, cam with other men? I know I was sheltered during those 12 years in catholic school but I always thought straight meant no one of the same sex? Call me "Confused in NY".......

I dunno. Threads like this sure do confuse things:

http://www.lpsg.org/225409-your-thoughts-on-my-fantasy.html

Okay, I'm pretty sure they're the ones who are confused.

I LOVE LPSG! So many good looking men.

You aren't confused about that!

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't see where Seaside disparaged "straight" men, and she certainly didn't disparage "gay" men. She humorously pointed out the disconnect that exists for many self-identified uber "straight" men between their sexual behavior, fantasies, and desires vs. their self-imposed "100% straight" label
:smile::yeah:
I needed a "clapping hands" smilie to give to Maxcock. I'm your new biggest fan!

Seriously, you said what I was thinking but better than I could ever express it.

For those men and women who DO like to explore/expose the deep musky hole I created the "Fisting Fans, Fetishes and Fantasies" group because, although I love big cocks, for me, there weren't enough hot holes on this site. So to all the 100%<->0% straight guys and the ladies that love them there is a place where your juicy holes are VERY welcome. OK?

I also get amused/irritated at the disconnect between the % and the fantasies of some of the guys here. I've also noticed that some men can do more with their 1% than I can with my 99%! So considering the topic I recommend that we all take these % ratings very tongue in cheek.:wink:

Last edited:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oooh, this was a fun thread to read! :D

However, I like Seaside, but the assumptions or views she's showed in here isn't those of mine, I strongly disagree, though that doesn't mean I like her less as a person. :)

What got me boiling (!)... was this.. (!!)...

There are "erotic" pictures and then there are full blown "gay" pictures that would only appeal to other gay men.

I don't know any woman who wants to see a man's gaping asshole or an asshole with something inserted. Yet there are "straight" men on here with pictures like that.

I just explained that a penis can be hetero or homo erotic. Lots of straight guys take pics of their penises. To show to women and even to show to other men (for bragging, etc). That is not entirely "gay".

But having your arse out and your bumhole exposed is entirely homosexual. For one, its a submissive and in some ways emasculating position. Where the man is taking on the role of the female. Either posing in the receiver position or having objects inserted into him, as a woman would.

Straight men don't do that.

OH MY GOD..

I haven't much else to add to this thread but thought I would thank you sir. :smile:

Oh, to finish with a happy note.. MoT.. what a nice, hot ass you have! :cool: