So straight guys...

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not uncommon for me to take a long time to cum from fucking if my mind's not in the right place, or if I'm feeling slightly ill (but still horny enough to want to fuck). But there have been some occasions where I just couldn't cum at all from fucking someone--and I'm not talking about impotence--usually I just faked my orgasm and kept it to myself. Fortunately, that's only happened about a couple of dozen times for me. I wish I could help you out more here.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my age and medications I am noticing that I have to pull out and jerk myself to completion once I start getting close. Otherwise I just keep humping away thinking I'm about to nut but I don't. I also suspect masturbating with a tight grip has a role in it. Having a relatively small cock might, but until I got older and on more medications I could fill a pussy up without ever pulling out.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, that is not the worst problem to have, either. I tend to cum too quick ...certainly too quick for my liking. I"d love to stay hard and fuck longer, but sometimes when I"m balls deep in a wet sweet pussy, I can't control it....esp doggie style.

That was my question. Can you cum when you're being sucked?

D

deleted136887

Am fortunate have a gf which love sex but essentialy is a.clit girl.
So we do.penetration when she is wet and then she uses my cock and her fingrs to.get to orgasm.
And the the real fun starts she loves tomasturabte me or taste herself on me.
And I love to see.my cock being used.
So.we have a good time and she invariably comes before me.which then leaves a puffy pussy for me.to.enjoy orally and either her or me gets me to cum.

Reactions: Huaimek186

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont have a problem cumming, but i do find that my most intense orgasms the ones that really hit me are when im stood..... That said thinking about it, i think it takes more concentration for me to cum when im on my back...

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm an elderly man now and have lost penile sensitivity . I find it necessary to think hard about cumming for it to happen , also to physically find the best stimulation , generally at the opening of the vagina . I have fucked a few women anally , but I find the outer sphincter is very tight and rectum too large , giving no stimulation . In gay or hetero anal sex , the bottom needs to learn to constrict the rectum while relaxing the sphincter . I suspect that in gay anal the best stimulation is going to be at the sphincter , rather tan deep inside .

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I first started having sex, I had one hell of a time orgasming during sex. In my case, it was because I was really hyper-vigilant (childhood abuse issue, not going into it, here.) and every time there was an unexpected sound, I'd lose focus and get distracted by whatever the sound was. (I'd still keep fucking, but I'd switch my attention to whatever was happening.)

Almost there...a bird chirped. Aaaaand back to the plateau phase. I'd come 'round again. Nearly there. So...so close....The garbage truck starts hammering cans, outside. Try to keep the edge...aaaand back to plateau. Keep going, comes 'round again...a snatch of conversation comes in through the open window. Damn, damn, damn! Keep going.

My girlfriend (past tense,) really liked that it took me so long. We'd end-up in marathon fucking sessions which would last between one and two hours (which are possible, when one's nineteen, but not later in life, so I'm glad I go over that problem.) Sometimes, though, one or both of us would start to get rubbed raw, just from the duration. She'd come like gangbusters, but eventually, she'd get tired. I'd pull muscles, just from working them too long, fucking, trying to get off. It...wasn't a good thing.

Sometimes, I'd get tired to the point I couldn't keep going, but she'd have a fit if I didn't come -- she'd feel as if she'd failed, somehow. So I learned to fake an orgasm. (Yes, guys can fake 'em too. It isn't difficult, really.) I felt as if I were cheating, or at least lying, when I did, though, so generally, I just kept going, until I finally came.

Luckily, with practice, I learned how to hold my focus properly, and since then I've had no problem whatsoever, in that department.

Bit it was hell, that first year or so. I don't miss those days at all.

[No, this isn't a fantasy. It happened, years ago, and it was annoying as hell and often painful. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. 'Nuff said.]