"So tell me about that dick." The curious woman

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbens, Sep 13, 2007.

1. bigbens

bigbens Member

Over the past say, 25 years, prior to my marriage I had dozens and dozens of women. We've discussed in another popular thread the reaction of women when they first see an extra-large cock, but this post concerns the Curious Woman.

For example, I had a relationship with a woman who was just THRILLED at the size of my erection (this was the 36J bra supermarket checker described in the Big Breast thread.) One night a few weeks after we had rolled in the hay several times we were at dinner and she looked at me and said, "Okay. Tell me all about that big dick." Huh? Like um... what do you want to know?

In a way it was fascinating (and extremely ego-boosting) because she had LOTS of questions.... When did you know you were big? Are other guys envious? What do other women think of it? Have you ever hurt anybody? Do women just crave your cock? Etc.

Despite the number of women I've bedded, only a few wanted all the details -- most were content to just enjoy it when the time was right. My question is: has anyone else bumped into the Curious Woman -- the woman so interested in your over-sized cock that they wanted you to TALK about it?

2. NikkiSizeQueen

NikkiSizeQueen Active Member

Albums:
    think that applies to me i have a interest in talking about cock :tongue: :giggle:

3. Lito

Lito New Member

a few, yes. One gf would talk about it all the time :p kinda hot, I do agree.

4. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:

That reminds me of the times I have had women ask me questions. Some women just wanted to play with me and such, but a few have asked a lot of questions. Interesting coincidence that like the woman in the post who was a 36J asking the most questions, several of the women who asked me the most questions were also extremely busty. A lot of the very busty women have been the most thrilled especially when doing the inevitable of trying to wrap themselves around my length and seeing longer than their cleavage.

5. bigbens

bigbens Member

Those who've read my earlier posts know that for years I had an absolute obsession with larger-breasted women. Sure, I loved great-looking girls, but if I saw someone with a big chest then I would absolutely pursue her. (As a result, I was very successful and have thus nailed many big-titted women.)

I bring this up because while -- as I said in the post that started this thread -- a handful of girls really wanted to learn about my big penis, I myself would always try and engage the busty ones in conversation about their breasts. I tried to be gentlemanly and subtle (what top-heavy babe wants to be loved for her tits alone?) but I found it fascinating and stimulating to her women speak of their huge breasts. Some loved being well-developed, others less so, but I was always a willing listen.

But I married a beautiful slim woman. Go figure, huh?

6. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Hearing huge-breasted women talk in great detail about their boobs is among the most thrilling events I've experienced.

7. JumboCannon

JumboCannon New Member

Several may have been, but with my cock clogging their throats I really couldn't understand what they were saying.

8. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    she probably was a she-male.:smile:
    I never met a woman interested in cock. they are interested in love, maybe in sex but NEVER in cock size.

9. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

the ladies on here seem to be into em. go for it chicks.

10. Dinky7X7

Dinky7X7 New Member

I've had a few men & women over the years who were pleasantly surprised when I got hard. When they saw me for the first time flaccid they were pretty disappointed as I'm about 1 1/2" soft and I have a foreskin that over hangs the gland about 1 1/2" also.

When Dinky gets up he's 7" X 7 " in circumference that's fairly thick and no body, man or woman have bitched about that.

11. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes but not often enough
    I LOVE that from women
    the interest
    it feels good
    kind of like when we tell them about thier eyes I supose

12. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    plesae feal free to ask