So tell me something,i want to know

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for what I did today, I was able to secretly cart away a lot of useless junk the wife has had stored in our closets for several years

You know this is going to come back and bite you in the arse, we know every piece of priceless memorabilia we have stored away for safe keeping.:tongue:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know this is going to come back and bite you in the arse, we know every piece of priceless memorabilia we have stored away for safe keeping.:tongue:

You're right, of course. It's is risky to do what I did. I may have given away something slightly valuable or useful. If I'm ever caught for the deed my punishment will be, of course, to buy her something new.

But first she'll have to actually notice those treasures are missing. Judging by the cobwebs and dust they were collecting, that's a risk I'm willing to take. :tongue:

mind7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Helped move a friend from apartment to her first house. Had some gumbo (payment) and a few beers. Came home and watched the Terminator TV series (rocks) and now I am here. Good day if you ask me.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I woke up... took a shower... played some Playstation with my son... then we went to McDonald's where he played in their Playplace for a couple hours so I could do some homework. Then we came home... then I went grocery shopping... then I worked... and now I'm here. :smile:

dliriaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I slept in 'til around noon, got some Chinese for lunch, bought myself a new book (Sextrology), read part of said book, and am now here

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i had quite a boring sunday between watching tv and filling/emptying washing machine........spent occassions on and off all day trying to teach the cat to sit like a dog......hes getting there but not too bright...hes a house cat hence why i think he is a bit slow on the uptake but he will learn im sure.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boring and cold day, in the morning I went with my friend who had her post natal check up booked, we had to use public transport to get there so that wasn't great. We left the hospital and it was bloody freezing so we went in the pub for a medicinal pub lunch.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Much the same obsession with the cable clutter here. That doesn't bother me but it drives my mom batty. :tongue:

As for what I did today, I was able to secretly cart away a lot of useless junk the wife has had stored in our closets for several years. It felt very good.
OMG! What if you threw out something important that she needs or is of some significant historical value?!?! :confused::eek:

D

deleted110426

Day off today so I relaxed went to the gym then this evening I went to my nephew's wrestling practice

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, some of the guys here flirt with EVERYONE... ughhh makes me wanna puke my brains out.

Today sucked... it's WAY too cold to go outside (I'm kind of a wimp and don't like to go outside when it's under 50F). I stayed inside all day and talked online and updated my myspace profile. Still can't find a layout I like, but Hello Kitty will work for now.