So there hasn't been a windrush scandal thread yet...

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll have to read up on this, haven't heard of it.

Cliff notes are that the HMS windrush was the original ship bringing over immigrants from the British West Indian colonies, notably Jamaica in 1948. And a number of the original windrush generation have been denied treatment on the NHS, or threatened with deportation due to the hostile anti-immigrant climate fostered by the tories.

Amber Rudd, the Home Secretary has resigned in disgrace.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So I've only read a brief BBC article about all this, but how stupid is your government in general? :p Whoever managed this whole process should be kicked in the ass (or have their ancient corpse exhumed and kick the skeleton in the ass).

Just give them their documentation. If you can't prove they're there legally, err on the side of giving them documentation. It's your government's screw up to begin with.

That's my loud American 2 cents on it :p

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I've only read a brief BBC article about all this, but how stupid is your government in general? :p Whoever managed this whole process should be kicked in the ass (or have their ancient corpse exhumed and kick the skeleton in the ass).

Just give them their documentation. If you can't prove they're there legally, err on the side of giving them documentation. It's your government's screw up to begin with.

That's my loud American 2 cents on it :p

And guess how the conservatives reacted lol:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...-distract-from-antisemitism-row-a3826171.html

Oh the irony!
Good, it is disgraceful :p

Yeh exactly. Some of these people have been in the UK since a few months old, it is totally disgraceful.

I listen to this song each time a major tory quits though

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear the words ringing in my ear "the commonwealth is so much more as just a club of nations. In the future we will be closer even more"

The same person somehow thinks windrush is a step in the right direction.

Some people still think Britain rules all it's "former" colonies and can treat everyone as second class people.
These people are either part of the government, or vote for the government and the gov tries everything to please them.
The result are loonatic actions

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another reason for this law is Brexit.

Those who prefered Brexit are now in government and they knew already before the Brexit vote that everything they have promised was a lie.
Now you can see it's a lie and such laws are a try to hide these lies.

Britain desperately needs access to the EU market and torriesknew it... and because Britain needs the access, they have to accept free movement. Something torries knew as well, but still they promised "less migration"...
They can't and aren't willing to keep this promis. The access is needed to keep the wealthy friends of the politicians wealthy (and themself). It's also needed to get high educated labour just as cheap labour.

But the torries have to proof that they mean what they say. So some HAVE to leave, no matter what... and it's usually the weakest of the society.

Plus, it's a strong picture to departure people from Jamaica.
1. Most of them are black. You can easy tell "they aren't British"
2. Jamaica is poor. Therefore immigrants from Jamaica have to be poor as well.

Of the old lady who voted for Brexit and the torries sees a black immigrant being deported to Jamaica, she thinks "finally I get my Britain back".
In 5 years the wuill be dead, but the crime done to these people will still exist.

GREAT JOB

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another reason for this law is Brexit.

Those who prefered Brexit are now in government and they knew already before the Brexit vote that everything they have promised was a lie.
Now you can see it's a lie and such laws are a try to hide these lies.

Britain desperately needs access to the EU market and torriesknew it... and because Britain needs the access, they have to accept free movement. Something torries knew as well, but still they promised "less migration"...
They can't and aren't willing to keep this promis. The access is needed to keep the wealthy friends of the politicians wealthy (and themself). It's also needed to get high educated labour just as cheap labour.

But the torries have to proof that they mean what they say. So some HAVE to leave, no matter what... and it's usually the weakest of the society.

Plus, it's a strong picture to departure people from Jamaica.
1. Most of them are black. You can easy tell "they aren't British"
2. Jamaica is poor. Therefore immigrants from Jamaica have to be poor as well.

Of the old lady who voted for Brexit and the torries sees a black immigrant being deported to Jamaica, she thinks "finally I get my Britain back".
In 5 years the wuill be dead, but the crime done to these people will still exist.

GREAT JOB

Precisely, and this is why they are sticking to immigration targets. And they are attacking vulnerable undocumented carribbean immigrants who have been in the country for half a century. It is an absolute disgrace.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frage für dich @Perados glaubst du dass Angela Merkel mal durch Felder von Weizen gelaufen war?
Felder von Weizen =Weizenfelder ;)

Ja, ich glaube das hat sie. Sie wuchs in in der DDR als Pfarrerstochter auf. Ivh glaube sogar, dass sie am FKK Strand war (FKK = Strand für Nackte).
Sie wuchs sehr bodenständig auf

Warum?

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:D :D :D
Oh you're sutch a naughty girl. I could imaven having sex with her hearing this

Meine Antwort...
3er
Sex auf der Straße
Sex auf der Toilette einer Disko

Bei weitem nichts extremes, aber wenigstens hätte ich eine Auswahl geben können ;)

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok... das musst du noch mal auf Deutsch schreiben ;)

Sie hat gelogen weil niemand etwas tat das.... ?

Ja klar kann ich. Aber in ihrem Fall, es war eine einfache Lüge. Ich kenne persönlich keinen Mensch, der nix schlimmeres als durch Weizenfelder gelaufen war. Das ist schwachsinn. Cameron hat schon viel mehr scheiß gebaut, es kommt nicht wirklich menschlich rüber.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ja klar kann ich. Aber in ihrem Fall, es war eine einfache Lüge. Ich kenne persönlich keinen Mensch, der nix schlimmeres als durch Weizenfelder gelaufen war. Das ist schwachsinn. Cameron hat schon viel mehr scheiß gebaut, es kommt nicht wirklich menschlich rüber.
auf jeden fall eine glatte lüge.
Sie fühlte sich mit der frage auch sichtlich unwohl, da sie nicht eusste was sie antworten soll.

Diebstahl als kind? Nein zu schlimm
Etwas über sex? Zu privat und man kann witze drüber machen
- kann auch gut sein dass sie nichts von dem gemacht hat
Was sie auf jeden fall tat war Freunde (politische Freunde) zu betrugen oder zu hintergehen - doch das kommt schlecbt bei den wählern an

Sachbeschädigung vielleicht... aber nur wenn es harmlos ist - also durch Felder laufen und behaupten der Bauer mochte es nicht.