MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm assuming i wielded my improv weapon with deadly (undeadly) accuracy.. i could take out two of the shambling meat maulers with knitting needles.

hmmm i have some family guns *i is of redneck progeny*.... if i could push the now un-reanimated bodies into the zombie mob.. slowing them down enough to slip by and make it to the gun closet....

call me Mulva.. i'll be kicking zombie ass :cool:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
umm assuming i wielded my improv weapon with deadly (undeadly) accuracy.. i could take out two of the shambling meat maulers with knitting needles.

hmmm i have some family guns *i is of redneck progeny*.... if i could push the now un-reanimated bodies into the zombie mob.. slowing them down enough to slip by and make it to the gun closet....

call me Mulva.. i'll be kicking zombie ass :cool:

Hmmm, I'll take my hockey stick with me and we can fight our way to the nearest grocery store or super Wal Mart:biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
super walmart.

guns.
ammo.
food.
generators.
pharmacy.
video games.

might be difficult to tell the difference between 3am walmart shoppers and zombies...

then again.. why worry about it.. take em all out. fortify and secure the building before the zombie outbreak hits class 3.

we so need a helicopter. i bet you could totally pick one up at costco.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, but wouldn't you have to buy them in a 4-pack? :tongue:

I guess I should've specified if these were fast zombies or slow zombies

i think you can break up the set in the event of an undead apocalypse. if no, the first three could be practice helicopters. i don't think Xbox flight simulator games really translate into flight time.

the helicopter is mad-Romero love :biggrin: would be useful in beating hasty retreat should fortifications go south. i really don't wanna join the the undead next to a display of Kathy Ireland fashions. :frown:

since you brought it.. are you talking Romero Zombies or the Doyle/Snyder Zombies?

VetteGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have an M249 machine gun, an M9 pistol, and an M14 7.62 sniper rifle with over 1000 rounds between the 3 weapons.

i also have a few smoke grenades, body armor, and a helmet.

i doubt many zombies will venture onto a military installation in Iraq though, so i won't have to do much

*edit*

i have quite a few chinooks and apaches within a half mile of my bedroom too

Last edited:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let's just say, I'm well equipped in more ways than one... (wicked grin)

Also, a jar of jalapeno peppers juice in the eyes is a good one... so keep plenty around the house...

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lacrosse Stick. Not very affective. Trombone, less effective. Unless the Zombies like Jazz I think i'm in trouble.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many cans of spray paint and a lighter.

Also, one truly psychotic cat and a laser pointer.
Based on the damage she does on a daily basis I think she'd be the more effective weapon.

Lmao seriously the spray paint and lighter I do that to garden spiders. So horrible and creepy they must die!!! :biggrin1:

And I agree with the cat my fat buddy eats and rips up everything in site. If I leave he pulls my clothes off hangers and lays on them. My dog is actually the good animal when I leave!

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think you can break up the set in the event of an undead apocalypse. if no, the first three could be practice helicopters. i don't think Xbox flight simulator games really translate into flight time.

the helicopter is mad-Romero love :biggrin: would be useful in beating hasty retreat should fortifications go south. i really don't wanna join the the undead next to a display of Kathy Ireland fashions. :frown:

since you brought it.. are you talking Romero Zombies or the Doyle/Snyder Zombies?

Fast zombies! :eek:

Azreail13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm Late response I know but I'd bring my travel Golf bag,which oddly enough doesn't have a single golf club in it,instead it had several swords of varying lengths as well as knifes.I love my big bag of hurt.^_^

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm Late response I know but I'd bring my travel Golf bag,which oddly enough doesn't have a single golf club in it,instead it had several swords of varying lengths as well as knifes.I love my big bag of hurt.^_^

Ok, so you, me, and MickyLee will be heading in a group to a Wal Mart- prferably a Super Wal Mart with lots of food :biggrin1:

Azreail13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so you, me, and MickyLee will be heading in a group to a Wal Mart- prferably a Super Wal Mart with lots of food :biggrin1:

Ooh we go it right we could trick out some cars for some Zombie rampin' fun,got a bud who's good with cars and just as dangerous mentally as me.:cool:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooh we go it right we could trick out some cars for some Zombie rampin' fun,got a bud who's good with cars and just as dangerous mentally as me.:cool:

I've always thought that if I were in a zombie movie, I'd be the guy that dies right when the rest of the group makes it to the safe island at the end of the movie.