Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First I'm bi but more toward men. I work retail and for about the past two years theres this guy I saw hot ass FUCK!!!!! we immediately locked eyes as I walked by. He sits down briefly to eat.I was talking to a cashier when as he walks out the door and it happened again but as if I was talking to him...so eventually he becomes a regular and we start acknowledging each other small convos as he comes through my line...just brief though.....I eventually got the courage to ask his name....then we started greeting with names. Even though when I was trying to not to acknowledging him so it don't seem like I'm watching him every time he comes in.....I can still see him walking pass looking at me....then later ill see him somewhere in the store then ill speak.Is he into me or not what's your opinions..he also sits facing toward the registers(I was a bagger) so when I look at him he catches my eye or on my way to the bathroom it happens

OH!!!!then he comes in with a potential girlfriend....there never touchy feely like most ( HE'S A PERSONAL TRAINER) so it could be a client but who knows....always the eye contact greeting smiling etc. still when I see him he commented on a haircut I got as well

So today I seen him and wave hello how's everything...kept walking be cause of the time clock but I slowed and there seemed to be a opportunity of a convo as I felt it was and I saw him looking back for me to stop

So I went back out purposely to buy water and just so happens there's no one in line behind him.So I got behind him started talking about some items he picked up...and in between talking to her...I noticed as I'm making eye contact with her he's looking directly at me....as I did the same vice versa said bye.......AND THIS IS EVERTYIME HE COMES IN!!!!!

Advice Please!!!!!!!!!!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How could we possibly know? Why don't you ask him out for coffee or something and find out for yourself?

Again a wise response from Max..

don't be afraid to get rejected...live now!:tongue:

jackinjackson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
May be a friendly guy just being nice. By all means say to him. Wanna hang out some time? Then leave the ball in his court. Im sure if your gaydar is going off.... Then it's jus t a matter of time. Keep us informed

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personal trainers tend to be flirty with everybody. It's how they rope in business. But if you still think there's a chance he's not just leading you on to get a gym membership, you are going to have to make the next move and spell things out.

What a relief it will be to finally know one way or the other!

Sharpone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Theses situations can be very tricky. For 9 months I have been wondering the same thing about a guy at the gym. When we are in the showers or locker room together he is very friendly, exposes himself freely, and stands very close when talking (even right out of the shower). When in the gym he makes sure he gets a machine next to mine and we chat. Everything seemed to be the typical signs of someone who is interested in me.

Finally I was determined to find out what was going on. One time he happened to finish the same time I did and we walked out of the place together. While talking in the parking lot I asked if he was interested in getting some coffee to talk more. He said yes, but when we sat down to talk he immediately began telling me about his girlfriend.

From what I can tell he is new to the area and is looking for some friends. I'm very glad for that because I think he'll be a great friend, but I am dissapointed that he isn't gay.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theses situations can be very tricky. For 9 months I have been wondering the same thing about a guy at the gym. When we are in the showers or locker room together he is very friendly, exposes himself freely, and stands very close when talking (even right out of the shower). When in the gym he makes sure he gets a machine next to mine and we chat. Everything seemed to be the typical signs of someone who is interested in me.

Finally I was determined to find out what was going on. One time he happened to finish the same time I did and we walked out of the place together. While talking in the parking lot I asked if he was interested in getting some coffee to talk more. He said yes, but when we sat down to talk he immediately began telling me about his girlfriend.

From what I can tell he is new to the area and is looking for some friends. I'm very glad for that because I think he'll be a great friend, but I am dissapointed that he isn't gay.

He isnt ready yet.... he's still working on his str8-ness:tongue::wink: LOL

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First I'm bi but more toward men. I work retail and for about the past two years theres this guy I saw hot ass FUCK!!!!! we immediately locked eyes as I walked by. He sits down briefly to eat.I was talking to a cashier when as he walks out the door and it happened again but as if I was talking to him...so eventually he becomes a regular and we start acknowledging each other small convos as he comes through my line...just brief though.....I eventually got the courage to ask his name....then we started greeting with names. Even though when I was trying to not to acknowledging him so it don't seem like I'm watching him every time he comes in.....I can still see him walking pass looking at me....then later ill see him somewhere in the store then ill speak.Is he into me or not what's your opinions..he also sits facing toward the registers(I was a bagger) so when I look at him he catches my eye or on my way to the bathroom it happens

OH!!!!then he comes in with a potential girlfriend....there never touchy feely like most ( HE'S A PERSONAL TRAINER) so it could be a client but who knows....always the eye contact greeting smiling etc. still when I see him he commented on a haircut I got as well

So today I seen him and wave hello how's everything...kept walking be cause of the time clock but I slowed and there seemed to be a opportunity of a convo as I felt it was and I saw him looking back for me to stop

So I went back out purposely to buy water and just so happens there's no one in line behind him.So I got behind him started talking about some items he picked up...and in between talking to her...I noticed as I'm making eye contact with her he's looking directly at me....as I did the same vice versa said bye.......AND THIS IS EVERTYIME HE COMES IN!!!!!

Advice Please!!!!!!!!!!

Im kinda in the same boat. There is a guy that works at a store right up the street from my house and he is very very good looking. I tend to go to the store a lot because it is a one stop shop and I am always forgetting things, guess i should start making a list lol. Anyway we have locked eyes a couple of times and when I am on an isle sometimes he will linger there for a minute. One time he lightly brushed my shoulder, now granted this could all be in my head and maybe he was on that isle for work and brushing my shoulder was an accident. who knows right?

lickme305

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does your mutual friend know if he'd be interested?

The thing with that is she knows one of my friends who knows my BEST friends who doesn't know I'm into men...and also she wrks where I do and no one knows at wrk either