so this girl......

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johnjacobs, Apr 5, 2009.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    i started hanging out with a guy friend from school who i hadn't hung out with in a long time. he introduces me to his friend. a girl. shes hot. i ask him what her deal is and to set me up but he tells me she hooks up with everyone blah blah that whole deal. i believe him. so tonight i hang out with the same two people again plus my usual friends i hang out with. i tell the story to one of my friends and he thinks my friend from school told me that the girl is a slut so that i wouldnt hook up with her. meaning keeping her to himself. i dont know what to believe. what do you think?

2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

best bet is too hang out with the girl more and judge for yourself

3. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe the second guy, that the first guy wants her and was trying to keep you away. I say go for it. If you stay away from every girl that one of your friends likes, then you'll miss out on a lot of girls.

4. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Are you looking for a virgin? Gotta love the double-standards even in the year 2009.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I say stay away from the girl. Its all about respecting your mate and not going after someone he most probably likes, even if he did lie about it to keep you away

6. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    thanks for the advice everyone!

Draft saved Draft deleted