Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this thread in, if I made a mistake I apologize and ask one of the mods to please move it to a more appropriate forum.:smile:

I have a profile on a couple of other adult websites and in the last 24 hours I've been told by two different guys that they wanted to fuck my ass, which is a first for me in my online life.

As a straight man here at LPSG I'm used to being propositioned by the gay men here, especially in the chat room, and it's totally cool with me, even fun sometimes. But it's always been "I want to suck your cock" or "I'd love to be fucked by you" or something along those lines. This is the first time I've been seen as a bottom. It's an interesting switch, and while I don't think I'd ever do anything, it's kind of exciting to think people (men or women) can get turned on by my pictures.

BTW - I hope that last bit doesn't come off as too self-congratulatory or boastful, that's not how I meant it. I just thought it was interesting and ironic that it would happen twice in a day and I wanted to share this with you fine folks and see if anybody had any thoughts or comments they wanted to share.

And since I know I'll be asked, the picture in question is in my gallery but I'll include it here for the non-gold members.

Attachments

Sparky1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad it was a turn on for you! And great pic, thanks for that. I'd like to bury my face in that crack and lick you till you squirm, and then keep licking!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You didn't say this but I was just wanting to add...Some guys think being seen as a bottom partner is not masculine. That is not the case. The guys ass (like yours) is not a turn on because it is feminine...quite the opposite. It is is actually a masculine ass and it looks hot

if you are straight why you put a picture of your butT?

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you are straight why you put a picture of your butT?

A couple of my female friends here asked me to post an ass picture. I had a girl I was sleeping with at the time (who was also an LPSG member) take the photo. I kept my underwear on and I didn't bend over or anything. The whole thing felt pretty straight to me at the time. :)

But even so, I can't see how it's any different than having pictures of my cock or my face in my gallery. They're all just photos of me and my body, I really don't think they make any comment about my sexual orientation. If a guy that happens to be gay looks at my gallery and is turned on by it, how does that affect how much I love women?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A couple of my female friends here asked me to post an ass picture. I had a girl I was sleeping with at the time (who was also an LPSG member) take the photo. I kept my underwear on and I didn't bend over or anything. The whole thing felt pretty straight to me at the time. :)

But even so, I can't see how it's any different than having pictures of my cock or my face in my gallery. They're all just photos of me and my body, I really don't think they make any comment about my sexual orientation. If a guy that happens to be gay looks at my gallery and is turned on by it, how does that affect how much I love women?

It doesn't. I swear, so many want to make any situation seem "gay" :rolleyes: