so, today in changing room...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_rzl, Sep 16, 2011.

1. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

i go to a nearby swimming pool every day, and yesterday i met this guy, quite cute, with nice white teeth and beautiful blue eyes (thats what i first notice on someone), we started talking in the shower and headed to changing room, changed and went our separate ways.
    today, we were again there at the same time, talked some more during swimming, took a shower and while drying ourselves in the locker room, he said like dude, look, from all the wiping i got hard. and there it was, his manhood in all its glory. nicely shaped, uncut (love to see them), not very long but thick peace of meat. he seemed a little bit embarrased not knowing how i'd react (we were alone), and so to save him the awkward situation i said sth like meh, it can happen to anyone and we laughed it off.
    only one thing, im 22 and he is 30 though he certainly looks much younger, has no gf, no intention on marrying or those things, dunno what to think...
    im not interestd in him, (have/will j/o a couple of times to mental image tho) and thats it
    any thoughts, any similar experiences?

2. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    invite him over?

3. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    I would say that he in interested in you. Man he sounds like someone I would like to stick my dick into...

4. houtx48

Gold Member

Can i have some of what you're smoking?

5. skinboy8

skinboy8 New Member

DUH! I mean "look dude, I got hard"?!?!?

The next line is supposed to be "Come back to my place and we'll fix that for you".

What the hell is wring with you?!?!?!?!?!?!?:biggrin1:

6. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

Haha, defiantly looking for some love.. he's just not sure if you're the kind of guy what gives out that kinda lovin.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    The OP is 90% straight? Really?

8. crescendo69

Gold Member

Dude, that story just got me hard.

9. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you in the USA ? If so, perhaps the guy got hard because as an uncut, he was glad to see another uncut dude (you).

One way to see of conversation could be steered would have been to say "hey, when I am hard, my skin also stays over head" or "we're alike excep when i am hard, my skin still stays over head" (or somehow compare how your skin behaves during erection compared to his)

10. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

yes i am, its just that those 10 percent have juicier thoughts and stories :)
    as for the rest of it, i dont know, could've been completely innocent, only im sorry that for a couple of days i wont be able to go swimming, and then ill see what will happen, maybe 90 percent of me will have some fun teasing him around, im not that interested in him, i only gave such a vivid description so you know what im talking about. Anyway i have a conversation starter for the next time :) so we'll see

11. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

not US, east europe, way more uncut guys here.
    I did comment on his body, except im younger and taller we look the same, the stomach, chest hair, (even cock but i didnt say that)
    and the handshake afterwards was slighly longer than it should've been... Dunno people...

12. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

im still trying to find some innocent explanation, looked to me like he thought 'its better that i mention i got hard than if he notices it first, that would be much more awkward', if he really stiffened from the towel

13. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Stop spelling "definitely" as "defiantly."

In terms of the post, that guy is DEFINITELY interested. hopefully you can fool around with him in the locker room, which is the Garden of Eden for guys who are into that kind of thing... like me.

Draft saved Draft deleted