so...um...bye. :)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone. had kind of an epiphany today, due to a lot of different thoughts and issues going on in my life right now, and...long story short...i've decided to take down my gallery and leave the site. maybe for a while. maybe for good. i won't bore you with the details of why i made this decision, but it feels like the right call for me.

i want to thank all of the really great and interesting people i've gotten to know and discuss sex, religion and politics with over the last year or so. i've had my mind opened and thought about a lot, which is the point of any great discussion or argument i think. so thanks to you all. blessings along each of your paths. :cool:

peace.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really really must learn to look at galleries....
Cos now I regret not catching yours!! ;)

Good luck in whatever you do, wherever you go!
Live life!

Cheers, K

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rev, you've had my back on some posts and disagreed with me on some. The one thing whether you agreed or disagreed, you were always a good sport and gentleman about it.

I'll miss having your insight and presence around the board. Rather than farewell, we'll say ciao and see you later rev.

Take care of yourself and I hope life works out for you.

Very sorry to lose you rev! I greatly enjoyed our last discussion and have always found you a high-quality poster.

I hope that whatever problem brought you to this solution, is resolved soon.

:wave: