So was this a multiple orgasm?

mystery_meat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I've never posted here, but I lurk quite a bit and lpsg seems to be one of the best places for frank sexual discussion on the net. I had a strange experience last night and I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen to them.

Last night, I smoked quite a bit of some good bud, and had a few beers. Late in the evening, my wife and I were fooling around and she started very lightly stroking me. This was very intense for me, and eventually the pleasure built up to a climax. It was orgasmic in its intensity, but I didn't ejaculate. I didn't even have any pelvic muscle contractions, it was just a very intense 'buzzing' pleasure that I could feel throughout my entire body.

This lasted about 20-30 seconds, and then the level of pleasure abruptly dropped, as if I had released some kind of tension - but it still felt really good for her to stroke me, good enough that I didn't want her to stop. I've had this happen before, when she's given me really good head, but this time she kept stroking me and the pleasure built up and the climax happened again within a couple of minutes. Then again a couple of minutes after that. :eek:

I told her what happened, and she went down on me, which was too much. She went back to stroking me, then I had another peak that was less intense. Finally, after that, I took matters into my hands and had a definite orgasm (with a very weak ejaculation) and I was done for a while.

I've obviously been thinking about this all day. I have a theory about what happened but I want to know first if anyone else has had an experience like this? Weed always makes sexual sensations more intense, but it's usually just a more intense version of the normal orgasmic path. I've never had this happen, and I've never heard about this happening to anyone else.

fallguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had the same type of experience. I have been with a new girl, and this never happened before, but I've never got head or stroked by someone like her before.

What happens with me is if she is giving me head, I get the sensation that I'm having a orgasm, and have to get her to lay off for a minute, because I get overly sensitive, similar to a orgasm. Then she can go back to doing what she is doing, and it may happen again, but eventually I will cum.

I was also wondering if this is a type of multiple orgasm. I feel it is because it feels like an orgasm every time I get sensitive, at least in my head it does.