So wet you can hear it...

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a woman last night and had in my mind the best sex I have had in a while. Mostly because we had sex for hours but she was dripping wet the entire time. I mean, SO wet you could hear it. It didn't stop. And her wetness only made me harder and gave me strength. It was pretty incredible.

So I guess my question is when a woman gets so wet like that, that you can hear it, that's a good sign, right?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get wet like that with a significant other with no condom. With a partner to whom I'm not fluid bonded, it comes and goes. It's almost like condoms absorb it and my body has to catch up. I have to be incredibly dehydrated or ill to not be that wet. If I'm being penetrated at all, I'm gonna get that wet. Most partners have found it necessary to stop and wipe me off at some point to maintain enough friction. Is it a good sign? Yeah. From my perspective it means she is healthy and well-hydrated. The good sign for you is she stayed for hours. I'm not sticking around for hours if it isn't going well. That wetness may or may not be completely irrelevant to tour participation.

Now. Is this a real question, or did you just need to gossip?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. Is this a real question, or did you just need to gossip?
I think the latter. That's like me posting in the ask a man forum "if a guy is hard does that mean he's turned on?"

D

deleted924715

Now. Is this a real question, or did you just need to gossip?

Neither, the ladies didn't take the bait and ignored his last couple of threads in the 'Relationships' forum. He has made it plain on numerous occasions he couldn't care less what women think and either ignores or mocks their responses.

So yeah, this is bullshit. OP is just thirsty as fuck.

For any guys reading who actually are interested in an answer, personally I always get wet when aroused, but how wet I get fluctuates according to where I am in my cycle.

1dirtykitty

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am over 40 years old and have been having sex for quite some time lol. I have always gotten extremely wet when properly aroused. I post pics and people think it's boy cum.

But yes... its so wet something the noise, to me anyways, gets a little embarrassing. And you have to be carefully about having sex on upholstery lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am over 40 years old and have been having sex for quite some time lol. I have always gotten extremely wet when properly aroused. I post pics and people think it's boy cum.

But yes... its so wet something the noise, to me anyways, gets a little embarrassing. And you have to be carefully about having sex on upholstery lol
I let the noise be part of my excitement. That sound means we are both getting something we wanted so it's a perfect soundtrack. I never met a man who didn't assume that was a song my pussy sang just for him. If he's doing what he should I might humm along! :D

1dirtykitty

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I let the noise be part of my excitement. That sound means we are both getting something we wanted so it's a perfect soundtrack. I never met a man who didn't assume that was a song my pussy sang just for him. If he's doing what he should I might humm along! :D
Fact... if anything, lack of wetness could be a sign that 'you're doing it wrong' for her

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fact... if anything, lack of wetness could be a sign that 'you're doing it wrong' for her
Could be, but doesn't have to be. For me, it nearly always means I'm dehydrated. It also happens on and off throughout a long session with condoms. Condoms are like... vaginal squeegees. LOL I also get a little dry if I'm upset. I could be bored as hell and soaking wet though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I can have a dozen orgasms and not get wet. I used to but after I had my ovaries removed my estrogen dropped, even with hormone therapy. The lack of wetness is not an automatic sign she doesn't like it.

1dirtykitty

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can have a dozen orgasms and not get wet. I used to but after I had my ovaries removed my estrogen dropped, even with hormone therapy. The lack of wetness is not an automatic sign she doesn't like it.
I figured that here would be someone who was in that category, hence why I used 'could be a sign'.
I am getting close to pre menopause, I'm 42, I'll likely not be able to become as wet either.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it when I got him strapped down and I'm making 'one point contact' on just the head and coming all the way off---my pussy clenching to last minute and little sucking/kissing sound is makes when I pop off....then about every 12th stroke, slowly go all the way down and leave quickly---pussy slurps and guy moans...........

Freak43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope it's OK to speak up on this subject. When my wife Kellsou and I have sex. She gets very wet. Sometimes she is super wet , others, just wet ( no puddle) :D Seriously though, if she is not getting off enough to drip. That to me says I need to step up my game and pay more attention to her physical cues. Otherwise I am being selfish about our encounter. Btw if I wasn't supposed to comment on this, let me know.

Reactions: KellSou

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope it's OK to speak up on this subject. When my wife Kellsou and I have sex. She gets very wet. Sometimes she is super wet , others, just wet ( no puddle) :D Seriously though, if she is not getting off enough to drip. That to me says I need to step up my game and pay more attention to her physical cues. Otherwise I am being selfish about our encounter. Btw if I wasn't supposed to comment on this, let me know.
Do you see, @Rob_E ? He doesn't know better. We need the sticky with the info for this section.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess