so what did she mean??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_625girth, Jul 5, 2011.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

so I'm in this bar last weekend, and I run into a gal that lives 2 doors down from me in a duplex w/her SO. I'm standing at the bar, turned slightly to the left, talking to the bartender, and neighbor chick is to my left, she checks me out, checks my bulge. looks at me with her tongue bulging her cheek out, nudges her gf while holding her tongue in cheek. gf giggles, looks at me, and checks my bulge. giggles again. During this time, I am still in conversation with female bartender(we're friends).

a little while later she does this again. now, I'm a little rusty on stuff. I been married a long time. and "tongue in cheek" to me always meant " not serious". so was she making fun of me or approving of what she saw??

2. SR_7longnthick

SR_7longnthick New Member

sounds like she approved to me, wish this would happen with me lol

3. BlackLantern

BlackLantern Member

Albums:
    Find her again, and ask her if YOU can make her cheek bulge.

4. Sogious

Sogious Member

I would have checked my fly, but I'd say she was checking you out. Did you make eye contact? If you did, I think there might be a big possibility of that. When I hit on guys, I talk to someone, sometimes a bartender. Usually it's just a distraction, because while I'm talking to the bartender who is probably appealing I am also making it aware that I'm not after said person at the moment, simply ordering a drink. And yes, puffing out a bulge helps without making it obvious. Then I turn my attention to said person at the bar and make the ever slightest of glances to their direction to see if I've got their attention. It's a subtle move, but tells a lot if they're going to mind you hitting on them. As a guy, staring at someone's crotch or in your case, their rack while checking them out is considered usually a no no unless your needs meet their need. It's body language. With so many gestures anything can be misinterpreted. But, here's to hoping

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wouldn't a duplex be one door down?

6. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

if you're married, it doesn't mean anything .. you're married

7. hsarge

Gold Member

I thought the tongue-in-cheek bulge was a simulation of giving a blow job. In some cases it meant too much for the throat so it pushes against the cheek, particularly if there was some hand action at the same time. A woman at work would occasionally do that when I walked by her desk. I knew that is what she meant.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

she lives in the duplex, I don't. I live in a house. single fam.

no need to check my fly. had my my button 501's on, and a nice chub. I'm pretty aware of how I'm hanging most of the time.

and yeah, I am married. and her SO was about 10 ft away, drinking them down.

#8 B_625girth, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  9. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

well to answer your question she's either VERY dtf and probably cares about her SO about 15% less than you do ... or she's fucking w/ your head and thought you would actually think she was into you and once you looked away her and her friend had a giant troll face on :biggrin1:

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

the story on her is she is/was a coke queen, was married to a $$ guy, 20 yrs her senior. got caught fucking her current SO, (divorced followed), who is a DUI king( but got his lic back this past spring). he's a car salesman, not a bad guy, until he hits the sauce. they are not married.

when they bought the duplex and moved in, if you happened to be out(ie, getting your mail) when she got off work & pulled up, she went out of her way to meet you especially her male neighbors. She actually "met" me twice. She's a cute gal, nice boobs, but has gained weight in the last year. unfortunately, she is getting the 50ish female "pear" body. the weight goes on and won't come off.

they hammer the beer down pretty good. I have looked down on their patio sometimes around 6 am and have seen bodies passed out on the patio furniture from the nite before. woo hoo!!!

11. steveorleans

steveorleans New Member

I think you should go for it! She sounds like a true winner!! Maybe you can get your wife to join in as well!!! That would make for some good reading.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because I'm obnoxious, happily married, have nothing to lose (or gain), and have experienced this, I'd track her eyes to your crotch, back to her eyes, back to your crotch and back to her and say, "Thanks!", and walk away.

The second time she did it, I literally whipped it out and said, "Like it?" My wife got a giggle from that.

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    She has no class. She is making a sexist and tasteless insinuation about your package and it is not worthy of your attention unless you wish to sully yourself with a drug addict's cooties.

14. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I'm not interested in an affair with her. that's for sure.

15. House21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As far as what she meant, it seems to me that as people age the game playing goes down. While high school and college may be about inuendo and pretense, middle age is about knowing what you want and going for it. Given her history as you've described it, I don't really doubt that she knows what she wants.

Anyway, the question itself is moot. You're married and thankfully seem to be committed. Few things are worse than a man looking for advice on how to cheat on his wife.

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I agree.

I always remember an incident with the couple that lived across the street from my folks. on Fri & Sat nites he started coming home in the wee hours of the morning. word got out that he was at the 3:30 am bar in town. then one nite, he was whirling a young gal around on the dance floor, and Hey! wasn't that my wife that just went by in the arms of another man? Yep, it sure was. she showed him she could play games also. it was touch & go for them for awhile, but they are still together. BTW, that was over 40 yrs ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted