So what do we do with GEORGE?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
This would be fine with me. This way Democrats could kiss his ass for the rest of eternity..............................why would you want forplay with bush just get to the main event.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
To those appalled at the type of sentiments I share about Bush, I can only speak for myself. I would personally have a beer with the man in real life.

But as president I think he destroyed America. The land of liberty and freedom is now the land of military and fear.

The neocons planned to simply stregnthen military as resources begin to tap out and ultimately if things didn't work out just let everything die altogether. It would coincide with the evangelical belief that armageddon is coming.

After 8 years of Bush and his administrations increasingly right wing fear tactics, I would love for Obama to just say "HEY, YOUR CONSERVATIVE FEAR IS TRUE" and appoint Bill Ayers to the supreme court.

But I guess we can agree to disagree.

BTW, we (the US) did bring enterprise and open up the doors for Western anemities to enter Iraq, but who the fuck wants it?

We need to get rid of that shit ourselves.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Appointing Bill Ayers to the Supreme Court would be met with such opposition in both parties, it'd have as much chance of happening as bill clinton sucking your weenie. Oh wait! It would be horrible but it could happen. :wink: I wonder if you'd catch a disease from his mouth?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HELP...HELP...HELP...i need ur HELP...can u guys teach me how to HATE OBAMA as much as u do BUSH? it must be a learned behaviour...for you have no idea why u hate this man...

LETS SEE...he wasn't Carter....wait...that was a GREAT THING..

LETS SEE...he personally didn't have anyone murdered because the wife had a kid from a guy at the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas...so that's a GOOD THING...

LETS SEE....He made a choice...based on decisions from Clinton and his father...all concur with the info from the UN...

LETS SEE...HE had the USA taxpayers and military free millions of Iraqi's and now they can attend to their own lives...AH another GOOD THING.

LEST SEE...BUSH tried to reel in Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae..but Barney Frank was too busy having sex with his boyfriend at Freddie Mac...and we all know where Bush's effort ended...

so, I could learn to hate Obama...for i bet..no one on this site went to the same high school with Barry and I...( he did go by the name Barry Dunham)
I don't hate this guy...I don't give a flying flip if he is off white, off black, red, yellow or any colour u care to put on him...I do worry about his background...his politics, his background, his allegiances, his 'friends'...
all of concern...when asked of Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose what they knew about Barry Barack Obama...they could name one thing...
now...why this gives no one pause...i have no idea...so...send me the rules on what i need to do to learn to hate Barry Obama....and i will pass it along for I'm sure all the Bush haters will now be replaced with Obama haters....we just want the WOL rules...(whacked out liberal)...that way, there is no confusion....Commrades...

LET'S SEE... [and let me say this publically] You are perhaps more full of shit than anyone I have ever seen.