so what do you consider small?

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies and gents, what in your opinion is a small penis?

I will start and say anything under 5long

big would be anything over 8

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once again...small is not defined by one dimension alone. It is a question of length AND girth.

I think even a 7" penis is small if it is thinner than average. If a 5" penis is thicker than average I would not consider that small either.

I have a 6" penis, maybe a bit over 6" long actually, but I consider it small because it is thinner than average...barely 4.5" around.

I would consider a 6" penis BIG if it is 6" or more in girth.

So size is based on the proportions of BOTH dimensions!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
scott8361is correct, a speghetti dick isn't big. Scott I thought 4.5 girth was normal? and isn't 5.5 the average length? suppose it depends on the survey.

I think average girth is closer to 5" around in all the surveys I have seen.

Average length is 5.5"-6" in most surveys.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here is a thread that pulls together some of the information on size. As I suggest there, 5.3 is the actual average length. A five incher, though it sounds small, is only fractionally shorter than average. Four and half is still within a single standard deviation. Less than four and you are noticeably smaller than many, but still servicable.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think average girth is closer to 5" around in all the surveys I have seen.

Average length is 5.5"-6" in most surveys.

It definitely depends on which survey you want to believe. I try to look at the ones that used a medical professionals for the actual measuring. The self measured studies don't carry much weight with me. It would also be very difficult to put a "dead average number" on this. An "average range" is a much better way to go.

From what I have read I believe the range should be about 4.75" to 6.75" for lenght. The median would be 5.25" to 5.75".

Girth would be about 4.25" to 5.25". The median would be 4.5" to 5".
If you are over 6" that is toward upper end of average. Under 5" is lower end for lenght.

I say anything over 7" long and 5.5" girth is getting big. Anything much under 5" long and 4.5 girth is toward the smaller end. Anything 4"x4" or less is pretty small, but is still functional by all means.

Regardless of my falling into the average range, I still feel I am small.
I am still insecure about too.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
From what I have read I believe the range should be about 4.75" to 6.75" for length.

Anything much under 5" long and 4.5 girth is toward the smaller end. Anything 4"x4" or less is pretty small, but is still functional by all means.

Regardless of my falling into the average range, I still feel I am small.
I am still insecure about too.

You demonstrate your insecurity, actually, but subjectively setting the "small" range at 5" even though you, yourself, point out that the objective studies suggest 4.75" is still in the average range. (and, btw, the top end of that range is way too high. 6" even is more like it.)

No wonder so many men are insecure, if we perpetuate the myths of size.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
yeah fortiesfun is correct 6.75 is above average. Alot of guys lie about there size even though they're quite big because they think if they admit to being 7 inches then people think it's not actually that big but realistically most the 9 inchers on this site probably have 7's.