so what do you do with it?..

SD Sports Guy: hey guys im new. and im just wondering what do you do with your penis when your taking a dump? im just wondering. thanks

zogzog:
Originally posted by SD Sports Guy@Nov 5 2004, 10:11 PM
hey guys im new. and im just wondering what do you do with your penis when your taking a dump? im just wondering. thanks
[post=262624]Quoted post[/post]​
hummm.... nothing?

just let it hang around

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hang it over the front of the toilet seat.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gee that's pretty easy to answer I just hold it up out of the water either with my hands or lay it across my thigh.. The damn water is cold and nasty.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Having low hangers I have to worry about the balls, too. I just take a pinch of skin on the right side of the scrotum and lift a couple of inches - that takes care of the dick, too.

(There's nothing worse than dipping when sitting and getting bumped by a log.)

:wacko:

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, agreed, hate toilets that aren't man toilets.. I.E. the ones that stick out in the front, and even still more than half the time my cock is hanging in the water. That's gross so I tend to flop it up onto a thigh.

About dressing, I wear briefs for support and I kind of roll it in the front. I'm typically 5 soft (over 8 hard). There's always a huge bulge like in my avatar pic... the head stays big all the time, I don't mind.

Originally posted by oldbodybuilder2004@Nov 6 2004, 11:05 PM
I don't have much to worry aboutbut some toilets are shallower than others so sometimes i take a bath too.UGH I usually just hold it up out of the water
[post=262722]Quoted post[/post]​

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
It's been awhile now since I've brought up my infamous line around here--
("we take a lot for granted")

But, you know what? We "larger men" do all kinds of things instinctively and don't even think about it, you know?

The questions we often answer from the average-size fellas just constantly reminds me that we larger men are always having to make adjustments in many ways in common everyday situations...

--including "where to put it" while on the john.

I can relate to several of the posters including especially Pecker's observations.
I'll be thinking of this thread now over the next several days when I "pull 'em up" and "flip it over". :D

Seldom do I find a toilet anywhere where I do not have to take such necessary!precautions.

lighthouse: I got in to the habit of grabbing the nutsack just when I sit down. The keeps the balls up and prevents that cold shock if the end of my dick should touch the water. This makes sure that everything is high and dry. Once settled, I'll let my balls drop back down, but I'll keep the dick up on a leg.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I send mine out to pick up the dry cleaning. Multi-tasking is such a timesaver.

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
I honestly don't worry about it. At home I hold it up a little so it doesn't touch the bowl, but when I'm taking a dump at school I let it hang downward or flop over the side and let the piss come, what do I care if I mess up a public restroom. ( I also tend to leave the stall door open when crapping at school, cuz I like other dudes seeing me nude while I release my farts an shit)

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Briandude@Nov 13 2004, 05:50 PM
I honestly don't worry about it. At home I hold it up a little so it doesn't touch the bowl, but when I'm taking a dump at school I let it hang downward or flop over the side and let the piss come, what do I care if I mess up a public restroom. ( I also tend to leave the stall door open when crapping at school, cuz I like other dudes seeing me nude while I release my farts an shit)
[post=263639]Quoted post[/post]​
:blink: