So what do you drink?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A coke. :smile: I rarely drink.

I guess if it had to be alcoholic, I'd order a Smirnoff with a shot of Blue Curacao in it. I think there's a name for that drink, but I don't know what it is. I just order it as "Smirnoff with a shot of Blue Curacao". :smile: It's delicious.

ballgagsnippleclamps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A coke. :smile: I rarely drink.

I guess if it had to be alcoholic, I'd order a Smirnoff with a shot of Blue Curacao in it. I think there's a name for that drink, but I don't know what it is. I just order it as "Smirnoff with a shot of Blue Curacao". :smile: It's delicious.

The vodka? Or the bottled drink?

oneguy67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I'm not feeling like beer, something with vodka...vodka & cranberry probably. A friend introduced me to a shot called a Dead Nazi last night...tasted like a combo of root beer and cough syrup. :biggrin1:

ballgagsnippleclamps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I'm not feeling like beer, something with vodka...vodka & cranberry probably. A friend introduced me to a shot called a Dead Nazi last night...tasted like a combo of root beer and cough syrup. :biggrin1:

Yeah I like to slap people who order shots that taste like crap. If you want it to taste bad order something straight... don't make me work (cause I make the best shots in town *bows*) for something that'll make you want to puke.