So, what is your kink?

Well, what is it.

My first wife was a nurse. We had thermometers handy, the glass variety. Don't ask me why. I do not know myself. Yet I had a inkling of sticking it down the eye of my cock.....Yup...But, it disappeared...I freaked out, and did not do it again until sounding became fashionable.

She was diagnosed Bi-Polar...long story..quite painful in places..

Yet, fisting was not fashionable either 35 years ago. So much experience :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I've developed one over the past month or month and a half. I feel weird about it because of my age but my wife says it's completely ok and she does it, too, because she enjoys it. And I've really started to enjoy it. I'm about to engage in it right now.

Yes, I'm talking about the afternoon nap.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know it may sound strange; but I enjoy taking a nice lady out for a nice lunch, possibly an event, listen to her tell me about her life, then I drive her home. Now for the Kinky part, I call or text her to say thanks for a nice evening

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know it may sound strange; but I enjoy taking a nice lady out for a nice lunch, possibly an event, listen to her tell me about her life, then I drive her home. Now for the Kinky part, I call or text her to say thanks for a nice evening

What are you, some kind of sickie?

Reactions: ronin001

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is forbidden in the bible, the koran, the vedas, the blahlah sutra, and in Mississippi, Alabama, Idaho, and Florida: you, sir, are a brigand, a reprobate, a depraved and unregenerate pervert, and a threat to phallocentrism. You're an animal!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is forbidden in the bible, the koran, the vedas, the blahlah sutra, and in Mississippi, Alabama, Idaho, and Florida: you, sir, are a brigand, a reprobate, a depraved and unregenerate pervert, and a threat to phallocentrism. You're an animal!

I am trying to get into a pier counseling session near my house, to end this sad and destructive routine of mine :D

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ever wanted to take the biggest, widest zucchini you ever saw and lube it up real good and see how far it could go in? Yeah, me neither.