Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who act like sexually assaulting someone is okay/normal, like too many posts in this thread and threads like it:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/fondled-while-asleep.495345/

This actually is a fetish, but the main difference is a consenting partner. I have an interest/fetish for something that I wasn't sure would fit into the sleep/somnophilia (sleeping princess/beauty syndrome) category, so I delved in and talked to some people. I learned quite a bit. Yeah, consent never changed though. That's a must. What is creepy is in the original version of Sleeping Beauty by Basile, she is raped by a king, who also impregnates her, then runs away. She then gives birth twins while she's still asleep. Fairies come and help raise the them. The twins suck on her finger and suck out the splinter and she wakes up. The king comes back and sees her and goes in for the score. He tells her about what he did and she started to fall for him (dafuq?). They begin a relationship. He never told her he was already married. It gets even worse, but I'll stop there.

Point is, you're right. Isn't not okay or normal no matter how you get around it unless it's prefaced by words clearly stating it's fantasy or that you have consent.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At this moment...the inability to intimately express and share my love with my wife because of her disabilities, and my never ending battle with insomnia...

Currently, it was reading the first part of this post. It pisses me off a lot. I'm sorry your wife is suffering.

And relating to the second part.
Dealing with my own battle of insomnia. It's 7am and I haven't been to sleep.
Can't take the meds given to me because they gave me horrible side effects and rapid weight gain.

Reactions: 903private

billybones

Superior Member
Media
People who use the words yummy or tummy.

Anyone over the age of 8 that has a "favourite" colour.

People, almost always men, who feel the need to express sexual thoughts and emotions using food metaphors. It's silly. Do these people use sex metaphors to describe food? "Yeah, give me two pussy missiles on whole wheat ass cheeks with a little mustard, relish and chili."

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
People who use the words yummy or tummy.

Anyone over the age of 8 that has a "favourite" colour.

People, almost always men, who feel the need to express sexual thoughts and emotions using food metaphors. It's silly. Do these people use sex metaphors to describe food? "Yeah, give me two pussy missiles on whole wheat ass cheeks with a little mustard, relish and chili."
Favourite colours piss you off? That’s odd. I will now say, “I prefer blue.” :grinning:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. Colours don't piss me off. People with favourite colours piss me off. It's an opinion people got used to having in the first grade and never got over it.
But my “favourite colour” is blue. I prefer it to any other colour. Do you not have a colour preference? Or is it the phrase you find juvenile?

I find this annoyance fascinating. :)

Reactions: pain4anangel

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But my “favourite colour” is blue. I prefer it to any other colour. Do you not have a colour preference? Or is it the phrase you find juvenile?

Mine is brown! Or clear. Or holo. It's a tossup.

Reactions: LaFemme

billybones

Superior Member
Media

It's one thing to have a colour you think you look good wearing. It's a totally different thing to have a favourite colour. I don't not have a favourite colour. The whole concept just strikes me as immature. My 45 year old brother still runs from the room screaming if he even thinks there are onions in the food - it's just juvenile. My exs favourite colour was navy blue. He wanted to paint every room in our house some version of blue. It was mental!

Reactions: LaFemme

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's one thing to have a colour you think you look good wearing. It's a totally different thing to have a favourite colour. I don't not have a favourite colour. The whole concept just strikes me as immature. My 45 year old brother still runs from the room screaming if he even thinks there are onions in the food - it's just juvenile. My exs favourite colour was navy blue. He wanted to paint every room in our house some version of blue. It was mental!

You're on to something. It is mental. Some colors are very comforting to people. Mine actually is brown. Brown reminds me of soil, earth, bark, some animals - nature, where I feel the most at peace. Brown reminds me of chocolate, comfort foods, coffee. Brown makes me feels soothed, safer. Wearing brown is positive, but surrounding myself in brown like wood, different shades of paint from tan to chocolate brown, it feels like home. I feel at peace.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I get it. I love the colour blue, but it’s not an obsession. I just find it calming. I don’t have a blue room in the house. Or wall. I do have one set of blue sheets....

Thanks for explaining!

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Currently, it was reading the first part of this post. It pisses me off a lot. I'm sorry your wife is suffering.

And relating to the second part.
Dealing with my own battle of insomnia. It's 7am and I haven't been to sleep.
Can't take the meds given to me because they gave me horrible side effects and rapid weight gain.
The meds don't work well for me either, just makes me more exhausted than I already am and I still can't sleep.

Finding out a hot guy that I like has a dedicated Instagram page devoted to his dog.

Next.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Human Resource” professionals (they are none of the above)

People who order complex drinks at Starbucks. (If I order a Long Island iced tea, I don’t list every goddamn ingredient)

DIY and reality television. There were once far fewer stations and less on, but what was on was much better and less time consuming.

24 hour news networks. Not much happens during the day that can’t be summed up in 30mins of news in the morning and 30mins of news at night. Yet, every one of these channels insists that news that “breaks” at 7am Friday is still breaking at noon Sunday. Nope, it’s old by then. Plus, their best stuff is shit they repeat from the papers.

The declining American sense of humor as a result of the culture of PC. Contrast with French humor, which is extremely dark, hilarious, and everyone is a target. They’re a pluralistic society, not at all unsympathetic, and have managed to get on quite well, yet we cannot.

Reactions: thick4me
D

deleted957600

Yesterday I went into a notary/mail/copy place. I tried to figure out how to make copies as the copy machine wouldn’t work. I saw customers who were coming in after me being helped and leaving when they were done. I finally went up to the counter and asked to have 3 copies made. The man who worked there stuck a device into the copy machine and my copies were easily made. Couldn’t they put a sign up stating ‘Please come to the counter for copy assistance?’

I write Yelp reviews. I’m not planning on making the above suggestion in a Yelp review so that the next customer will potentially be made frustrated by them. Also, I’ve been in before and had dealt with trainees who were not yet up to speed. The .65 I spent on 3 copies felt like the worst .65 I had ever spent and I will not be giving them anymore business.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday I went into a notary/mail/copy place. I tried to figure out how to make copies as the copy machine wouldn’t work. I saw customers who were coming in after me being helped and leaving when they were done. I finally went up to the counter and asked to have 3 copies made. The man who worked there stuck a device into the copy machine and my copies were easily made. Couldn’t they put a sign up stating ‘Please come to the counter for copy assistance?’

I write Yelp reviews. I’m not planning on making the above suggestion in a Yelp review so that the next customer will potentially be made frustrated by them. Also, I’ve been in before and had dealt with trainees who were not yet up to speed. The .65 I spent on 3 copies felt like the worst .65 I had ever spent and I will not be giving them anymore business.

Something similar happened to me recently. There is a business supply store near me which has customer use copiers but the first time I tried to use it, I kept receiving an error message and when I flagged down a floor person, they said "Jim at the copier center can make your copies for you". Okay, one person already there ahead of me but the copying was done quickly. About a month later, I returned to make more copies and same situation - machine gave an error message. After I got my copies done at the copy center and paid for them at the front check-out, I told the cashier about always getting the error message and that someone should notify the manager instead of customers having to use the copy center. The cashier says "Oh, that error message always appears when it doesn't recognize the copy size. All you have to is select letter - 8x11" - and it will clear." I was amazed and asked why there was no sign or anything informing customers what to do. Cashier couldn't answer. I suggested someone tell the manager to put up a sign, paid for my copies and walked out, still puzzled.

Reactions: deleted957600

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Assumptions about me. But I’m not going to waste my breath on correcting them.

Reactions: ronin001