Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It is ridiculous.

Kreislaufzusammenbruch = circulatory collapse, aka I'm feeling a tad woozy

Frühlingsmüdigkeit = spring tiredness. THAT DOES NOT EXIST.

They also get signed off for "stress" for weeks at a time.

I hate hypochondriacs.

Reactions: Silbot.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frühlingsmüdigkeit = spring tiredness. THAT DOES NOT EXIST.

This reminds me of a malady that seems to strike only within French borders: << les jambes loudres >> = "heavy legs." :joy:

I had a good laugh about it with some friends from Paris. Apparently, you can only catch it in France, as there have been no epidemics reported in England, Spain or Germany! You can, however, get creams, and a sympathetic ear, for heavy legs at every "chemist" in Paris. It's hilarious! :joy:

I do love their approach to medicine. You have a chest cold? Here's an order for an x-ray, wrap this scarf around your neck, here are 7 prescriptions, and a note to give to your boss telling the company you must have 4 weeks of bed rest. They're wonderful! :heart:

Reactions: LaFemme

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Penis related threads in etc. Yes, I know this is a penis site, but cum shots could go to another forum.

And, please if I may continue somewhat in this vein:

Men who, in whatever not-really-dick-related-thread, direct the reader to click on their gallery to see their penii in its various stagings. Um, no.

First: not related to thread.

Second: not gonna give you a click to see your dick. I usually never say never, but I'm just not gonna do all that extra work, especially in the not-really-dick-related-thread. Not why I'm there.

Thank you. I feel better. This has been bugging me for awhile...whew.

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dislike people who bad mouth and opening dislike a celeb or person, say sports person or something... but are ALWAYS watching or commenting on posts from people who do like that person ... but in a negative way,.. if you did like that celeb etc so much... then F..off and leave the thread to people who do

Also people who spread gossip... so like “ oh yeah he is a rent boy,or she is a prostitute etc... when you ask for proof... it’s “ oh there is none it’s just a) what I have heard or b) my opinion. ... opinions are good but when it’s verging in slander... not so

Reactions: NCbear

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Argh. Getting woken up early in the morning by pointless texts. Let me sleep! I only have one more week off!

Reactions: NCbear

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Argh. Getting woken up early in the morning by pointless texts. Let me sleep! I only have one more week off!

So many folk forget the most important thing about a mobile phone - you can switch the bloody things off! Sunday mornings when I'm hungover you better believe I'm 'uncontactable'!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So many folk forget the most important thing about a mobile phone - you can switch the bloody things off! Sunday mornings when I'm hungover you better believe I'm 'uncontactable'!
I totally forget to do that. And if I do remember, I forget to turn it back on! Then I wonder why nobody cares. :laughing:

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom

I totally forget to do that. And if I do remember, I forget to turn it back on! Then I wonder why nobody cares. :laughing:

I can't help with the first part, for the second part, I can put a time span for my phone to shut off the Do Not Disturb, maybe your phone has that too?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't help with the first part, for the second part, I can put a time span for my phone to shut off the Do Not Disturb, maybe your phone has that too?
Nope. But maybe I can find an app?

Reactions: 693987

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The ‘It Was Him’ documentary series on Paramount. They should call Edward Edwards the garbage can killer. Omg, they’re blaming him for every single unsolved murder since Black Dahlia! Zodiac, Jimmy Hoffa, Jon Benet, and even framing Steven Avery.

Is it a mockumentary? Did I miss something? I’m actually not paying that close attention. Maybe I should. :eek:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
feel like looking for old threads to regurgitate
an old browser with saved links the best

threads ive forgotten about
well it doesent actually piss me off but that will do ha

Reactions: BIGBULL29