Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is petty and I hate that it bothers me so much but mouth noises while eating. Particularly around me when I'm trying to read the newspaper or do a crossword. The sound of lips smacking around a mouthful of cereal nearly makes me nauseous. I try my best to eat moderate bites with my mouth closed but I'm sure I'm not completely innocent here so I just hold in my hypocritical rage and air it out in online forums. :)

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is petty and I hate that it bothers me so much but mouth noises while eating. Particularly around me when I'm trying to read the newspaper or do a crossword. The sound of lips smacking around a mouthful of cereal nearly makes me nauseous. I try my best to eat moderate bites with my mouth closed but I'm sure I'm not completely innocent here so I just hold in my hypocritical rage and air it out in online forums. :)

Nothing worse than a noisy eater. Lips smackin’, chewing with mouth open, etc. you’re right, it’s nauseating.

Along with that, stupidly fiddly job application websites that ask you to perjure yourself because their system doesn't have your former employer/educational institution/degree/major/discipline in it and then warn you that if something is incorrect in your application, you can be summarily fired.

(Um, thanks for adding to my stress levels.)

Plus, this particular job application website was so damned fiddly that I just spent more than four hours inputting my employment information. REALLY???

NCbear (who is, unfortunately, too tired to stay awake but too frustrated/upset/stressed out to be sleepy)

I can NOT like this message enough...or more than I do already like I want to put this on a poster and hang it on every wall.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
People who pretend that they are 100% self made and that Not One person ever helped them get to where they are.

I don't give a fuck who you are, if you're a full blown adult someone at some point helped you get to where you are.

Get off the fucking high horse.

People who pretend that they are 100% self made and that Not One person ever helped them get to where they are.

I don't give a fuck who you are, if you're a full blown adult someone at some point helped you get to where you are.

Get off the fucking high horse.

This!!!!!^^^^^^^^

OfYGY.gif

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which of the great houses are you from? And did you come from Leiden, the Sorbonne, Oxford, who granted your degree in "But colonials"?

Please cite your source. It's not politics until you figure out how to define words properly. You'll forgive me, the stretch from Socrates to Zizek is a bit wide.

Me too, I could murder someone clacking on a sweet

Reactions: BIGBULL29

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It pisses me off when someone perverts history. History is of course a guide for the future but it can only be that guide if you look at everything. The good and bad of a culture.

Reactions: theaveragedude

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trump failing to condemn or acknowledge white nationalists as a hate group or terrorist organization.

Most mass shootings/acts of terrorism have been committed by men with affiliations or loyalties to white supremacists and nationalist organizations.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wankers m/f, wandering around a building with both hands on a gun
helmet redlihgt thing optional
occasionally shouting 'CLEAR' ... optional
intent on shooting anyone/thing that moves

reality movies,well not really i wouldent think

do we really have that killer instinct within us

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
only being able to eat/enjoy 1/2 of the amount i used to
good thing i geuss but ..
age,inactivity acceptable i suppose
only meant for taste,not to horge yourself on huh

r7ikl0NYokyMrm4jYMQUwK1b7i4lZ0j7yvffRWeVrV4b-GbbC2rs-ct-RY0F5_fj-uA-sJo1LyWExidjyqNjWH3MQqa6upXlPU6Pin46lcxiw6VU36q9yTK9R-ITJOfQjYft1Z7TqSjn2Co-JODjDbUgUKNtuA=s0-d-e1-ft

Why tease with delicious pie, asks I? May I try? No pie, though, for closed-minded guys.

We cannot eat it on Fox and Friends? Will that be okay?????????

Last edited:
Reactions: rbkwp