So what pisses you off?

Junk calls. And their refusal to remove your number from the list :mad:

Stop Calling Me!!
My finger is itching to press Like a thousand times for this one. Amen!

Phone scammers rank somewhere between clam feces and plankton on my hierarchy of organisms.

Reactions: MickeyLee

I'm going to need countries to pay fast food workers whatever the fuck they have to ensure they don't fuck with my food or fuck up my order.

a4411ab6eff6c8df4b70ed8eb3979a26.gif

giphy.gif

I just want my food...
tenor.gif

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right now , bush fire smoke inside the house . Coughing is giving me the shits . Have been reports that some of these fires are the work of an arsonist . If that is true , i would very much like to shove a distress flare up his cowardly ass .

spent maybe 5 years total in Sydmey and never in my thoughts did i ever think srch a thing would ever happen to thar city.area or any other for that matter
commiserations to all
must be difficult for folks coughing/breathing with there health conditions as well
so terribly unfortunate
feel sure there are cunning little firebug/arsomists about us

caught one lighting material to start a fire that had 18 plus persons in it,that i was resposible for,needess to say the action i took would be frowned upon/throw me in jail by perfects today.
he survived
his father a Dr,first/only one notified 'understood'

New Right now , bush fire smoke inside the house . Coughing is giving me the shits

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trying to find Christmas gifts for people who have everything. I’m going with the gift card option now.

Reactions: lms28

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I moved to Chicago a few years ago from Detroit and one thing I see here practically every time I have to drive somewhere is people turning left from driveways going out into the street and blocking oncoming traffic so they can wait for the far lane to clear.

Where I'm from you just wouldn't turn left in a situation like that. It never fails to annoy me. Sometimes you have to wait for like a full minute, which causes intersections to clog and all kinds of back ups.

It pisses me off that people are too lazy to put up christmas lights so instead they get those ligh projection systems and shoot a light pattern on the front of their home.
And its ugly af.
Its crappy.
It looks horrible.
And some could cause seizures depending on the setting you choose.
Its terrible.

Crap like this:
lightshow-christmas-light-projectors-115604-e1_1000.jpg

cool-christmas-light-projector.jpg

Best-Solar-Christmas-Laser-Lights.jpg

4265cec2-1c21-44ce-b609-5f9847a99d72_1.ed184c3607c10f7d256ce5e37b870ec4.jpeg

But imagine it even worse by blinking fast or swirling like a kaleidoscope.
Seizures anyone?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
marginally pissed off that gmail was not happening in my favourite maxthon
it is now,a week later
seems they all eventually get around to being sorted

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who pull in politics for no reason. And you k ow this isn’t a left or a right issue. I’ll give an example and that’s over the last few days I was having a discussion about being polite and of course some one had to bring up Trump. Immm, I wasn’t taking politics I was saying that everyone should say please and thank yous and bring your grocery cart back and not leaving it in the middle of the parking lot. No where does Trump need to be involved in this conversation

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or when in you’re a store or someplace similar and the person approaching you in walking in the middle of the aisle. And worse yet, when they’re doing so while fully enrapt in their cellphone.

I’ve actually walked into people in this situation. And not apologized after the inevitable collision.

NCbear (who, after turning 50 earlier this year, has many fewer fucks to give)

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How everyone is still talking about the NFC East( the division is straight trash this year

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lady behind me checking out at Aldi today, pissed me off big time.

I was probably 3/4 done emptying my cart onto the belt for the cashier. Still had quite a few items left
to unload onto the belt. Aldi cashiers are really fast, sometimes they can scan the items faster than
I can unload my cart.

Anyway, next thing one of those bars to separate customer groceries comes up on the belt, with her food behind it.
Kind of lost it and said what the fuck! The cashier had to stop the belt so I could get my items up there. I just glared
back at the lady and rolled my eyes to the cashier. Fugging idiots are encountered too many times these days.

D

deleted1334580

how you order Christmas presents online from a well-known high-end retailer and get shipped stuff from a store instead of a warehouse and has an anti-theft security tag still attached (happened 2x with one)

The first case I took back to store.

In the second case, they did overnight me the replacement and ups pickup the "tagged" one but....

D

deleted1334580

Lady behind me checking out at Aldi today, pissed me off big time.

I was probably 3/4 done emptying my cart onto the belt for the cashier. Still had quite a few items left
to unload onto the belt. Aldi cashiers are really fast, sometimes they can scan the items faster than
I can unload my cart.

Anyway, next thing one of those bars to separate customer groceries comes up on the belt, with her food behind it.
Kind of lost it and said what the fuck! The cashier had to stop the belt so I could get my items up there. I just glared
back at the lady and rolled my eyes to the cashier. Fugging idiots are encountered too many times these days.

Or the cashier that even reaches out to take all the items off the belt to scan when someone has an order behind rather than moving it up so the next person can put their stuff on.