So what pisses you off?

D

deleted1334580

I’ve actually walked into people in this situation. And not apologized after the inevitable collision.

NCbear (who, after turning 50 earlier this year, has many fewer fucks to give)

For you @NCbear, a book, that something tells me you might have already read:

511vJPN7p5L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NCbear

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How the Cowboys are our of the playoffs and more people are talking about them than the playoff teams.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Air travelers who wait right up on the baggage carousel for their shit, blocking everyone else from seeing what's on it or impeding their ability to get to their own shit. And those same people usually unload their shit and stack it up right next to the carousel while waiting for more of their shit too. It's an unhealthy majority of all air travelers who do this fucked up bullshit.

Back the fuck away and approach the carousel only when you see your shit, then move it and your bodies back the fuck away from the carousel again, fucking morons.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Halting climate change means a world without fossil fuels—not merely curbing emissions

We are going to spend so much time talking, having meetings, having conventions, and going back and forth on this issue that nothing is ever going to get done or change.

It pisses me off.
The signs are there.
You can make easy to semi difficult choices now or hard to very extreme choices later but this waiting around passing it off to the next generation shit is not helping.
Climate change is happening and we've absolutely nothing to curb it.
This is NOT a debate or in question. It's happening and the changes have to be and must be just as big, just as dramatic, and just as drastic.

Big change has to happen
Big change must happen.

This is not the time for half assed measures and plans that take until 2050 to take effect.

Yet you aren't living off the grid, are you?

MMGW is a hoax.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I don’t have waffle mix becuase I forgot to get some, I love waffles on New Year’s Day and I’m to blame

Reactions: lms28

See the Staggering Impact Humans Have Had on the World's Oceans

-->Almost 80% of the world's marine fish stocks are now fully exploited, overexploited or depleted.
-->Rising temperatures are remaking the map of the oceans. As polar ice retreats, the Northwest Passage could become an economically viable sea route. But consequences for pristine Arctic regions could be devastating. Increased shipping traffic could lead to more black carbon deposits on ice and snow, and higher risk of fuel leakage or spills.
-->The world’s oceans are warming at a rate faster than previously estimated, according to a study in Science released in early January. Melting Arctic ice pours an estimated 14,000 tons of water every second into the earth’s oceans, making it the biggest contributor to rising seas. Antarctic warming is also a contributor. This iceberg calved off Antarctica, adding to rising sea levels as soon as it slipped off the land mass and began to float. Overall, according to NASA, seas are rising by around 3 mm each year.
-->Ocean pollution—including vast amounts of plastic waste that cannot break down—is particularly hazardous for marine wildlife.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See the Staggering Impact Humans Have Had on the World's Oceans

-->Almost 80% of the world's marine fish stocks are now fully exploited, overexploited or depleted.
-->Rising temperatures are remaking the map of the oceans. As polar ice retreats, the Northwest Passage could become an economically viable sea route. But consequences for pristine Arctic regions could be devastating. Increased shipping traffic could lead to more black carbon deposits on ice and snow, and higher risk of fuel leakage or spills.
-->The world’s oceans are warming at a rate faster than previously estimated, according to a study in Science released in early January. Melting Arctic ice pours an estimated 14,000 tons of water every second into the earth’s oceans, making it the biggest contributor to rising seas. Antarctic warming is also a contributor. This iceberg calved off Antarctica, adding to rising sea levels as soon as it slipped off the land mass and began to float. Overall, according to NASA, seas are rising by around 3 mm each year.
-->Ocean pollution—including vast amounts of plastic waste that cannot break down—is particularly hazardous for marine wildlife.
Scientists have found f***ing plastic on some of the deepest ocean floors. Not to mention micro-plastics in some of the ecosystems of what is supposed to be "pristine" areas of the oceans.

Businesses
Corporations
Corporatism
CEO's
Managers

I will never not be pissed about this.
I will go to my grave angry over this.
I'm not the type to exact my revenge.
But my voice and anger will be heard.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently today I'm in a mood to fight anyone who claims Lizzo's body positivism means "promoting unhealthy lifestyle" starting with Jillian Michaels and continuing with people who are friends of Facebook friends. :laughing:

An overweight person still loving themselves and being happy is not telling people to go get fat, nor is it claiming they are 100% healthy in all aspects. She's just not letting her body shape get in the way of living life. Daring to love yourself is such a radical act these days, people think it's an attack on them if you say you are happy.

And if you dare claim Time Magazine's Entertainer of The Year 2019 is "only famous because she's fat" I will cut you.

Apparently today I'm in a mood to fight anyone who claims Lizzo's body positivism means "promoting unhealthy lifestyle" starting with Jillian Michaels and continuing with people who are friends of Facebook friends. :laughing:

An overweight person still loving themselves and being happy is not telling people to go get fat, nor is it claiming they are 100% healthy in all aspects. She's just not letting her body shape get in the way of living life. Daring to love yourself is such a radical act these days, people think it's an attack on them if you say you are happy.

And if you dare claim Time Magazine's Entertainer of The Year 2019 is "only famous because she's fat" I will cut you.
Yessssssssssssss

yass-hunny.gif

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who don’t understand the merge lane is for getting up to speed to enter the lane. Also, it’s their responsibility to enter the lane and not the car in the lane’s job to work around their dumbasses

Reactions: MisterVIP and lms28

Im not looking to be the center of attention..im an introvert thats not my style. I would rather hide in my room all day.
However, when I post stuff, comments, threads, comment in chat, tell people stuff and it all goes unacknowledged or gets ignored...well I start to feel like why bother. This happens online and in real life.

Reactions: lms28 and Toddcc987

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Seeing something that i know will be both inspirational and tear inducing. Then like a massive wuss running from it because i don't want my monitor to see me cry. It's so stupid.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People who use memes as replies during online discussions, especially re politics. I think many people consider them to be witty or "the final say", but they're actually a way of saying "I can't refute your arguments with logic".

Reactions: b.c. and MisterB

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having to pay a tv licence to watch channels that the licence doesn't even pay for.........the fact that weed is still illegal.....and that half my fellow countrymen are taking away my EU citizenship.....plus people that walk slowly in front of me......or quickly behind me....hell a lot pisses me off actually.