MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These lpsg contests kind of piss me off tbh.

Mr Mr. LPSG is trying to give us nice things to play with while the world is crumbling.

I have had my undercarriage ruffled by how one contest went down. But not the contest itself.

Over all? Folks are having fun with it. No real harm done. The Contests are a new feature. Ironing out the wrinkles will take time. Mr. LPSG has always been open to feedback from membership.

Mr Mr. LPSG is trying to give us nice things to play with while the world is crumbling.

I have had my undercarriage ruffled by how one contest went down. But not the contest itself.

Over all? Folks are having fun with it. No real harm done. The Contests are a new feature. Ironing out the wrinkles will take time. Mr. LPSG has always been open to feedback from membership.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one MickeyLee. : )

Reactions: MickeyLee

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
admire Mr. LPSG for innovation in this age
many dont/cant,be bothered
like those orgs who constantly cry 'poor me' or 'please donate' uhhmmm without the please,that is

DONATE

would one prefer a world full of that

THANKS Mr. LPSG,APPRECIATED
even if not participating

That have to be scared 'bout racist idiots as a mixed ethnicity couple. That have to be scared of ppl attack me, because they think all Asians are plague bearer.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
support donate

gives me the shits,for them bastards even asking
in this time/age
when most/many are suffering

haha
will continue throwing vthat out there,forever

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When you can't go outside for a nice naked sunbath and NOT be mistaken for a corpse! :mad:

-----

Nude sunbather mistaken for dead body near railway line in Essex

A naked man who was sunbathing near a railway line was mistaken for a dead body by police.

Nude sunbather mistaken for dead body

Reactions: Player_01

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you can't go outside for a nice naked sunbath and NOT be mistaken for a corpse! :mad:

-----

Nude sunbather mistaken for dead body near railway line in Essex

A naked man who was sunbathing near a railway line was mistaken for a dead body by police.

Nude sunbather mistaken for dead body
LOL, I guess we've all been inside so long we look white as a corpse.

Reactions: MickeyLee

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who say it’s not really coffee if I put coffee creamer. Listen, I don’t need to have a huge judgement trip on my coffee, leave me alone.

Reactions: SilverEye

Dumb ass people that walk in the street when there is a sidewalk on both sides. This makes absolutely no sense to me at all. Then they look at you like you're crazy when you blow the horn at them.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just don't even know what to say.
Screenshot_20200627-074859~2.png

How did wearing a mask get to be such a shit show? I just can't wrap my mind around the concept that wearing a mask is "not manly" or that it "is killing us!"

I just don't fucking get it.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just don't even know what to say.
View attachment 18512211
How did wearing a mask get to be such a shit show? I just can't wrap my mind around the concept that wearing a mask is "not manly" or that it "is killing us!"

I just don't fucking get it.
It's 'Murica and you can't tell me what to do. That's what our problem is. Too many freedoms for way too long and too much self-entitlement.

Abe Froman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watching the $5 trillion decision for SIP grow daily, when someone without distancing, mask, nor washing hands has a 19,000,000:1 chance of dying when coming into contact with another person ..and [most] the American media hides facts and keep us in fear for advertising dollars.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cult's

'follow the leader'' types
often cant see there opinion's as being as strong as they may like it to be

destroyer's of statue's/monument's
well
concession for them,dislike only
leave history alone please
future generations deserve to know/be reminded, of what folk got up to at a certain period of time

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How conversations are defined before someone even has the chat. Here’s the thing, in the USA there are major issues in society. Race issues, socio-economic issues, industrial complex’s to include both the prison systems and pharmaceuticals. If someone wants to have a chat then I believe all is on the table to discuss.

Take the issue of race. I believe that black on black crime and how the number of children born into single parent homes should be allowed to be talked about. Also, better be taking about drugs laws which specifically targeted drugs that were used more often by minorities than whites with a higher prison sentence.

Solutions will not come when the discussion is limited to approved “comments”.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Take the issue of race. I believe that black on black crime and how the number of children born into single parent homes should be allowed to be talked about. Also, better be taking about drugs laws which specifically targeted drugs that were used more often by minorities than whites with a higher prison sentence.

I've discussed these things with ignorant bigots who refuse to understand that "black on black crime" happens at the same fucking rate "white on white crime" happens.

Some of those father's die because cops murder them, and get paid for it.

Drugs are used at the same rates by all races across the board. Humans get high.

Wanna talk race issues? Let's fucking talk.

Last edited:

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My issue is that depending on the context and the person some narratives are shut down. I’ll give an example. For the war in drug cocaine was given less prison time than crack. Both are the same drug but manufactured differently. That’s part of the discussion. My issue is people pick and choose what can be discussed and what is off limits.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My issue is that depending on the context and the person some narratives are shut down. I’ll give an example. For the war in drug cocaine was given less prison time than crack. Both are the same drug but manufactured differently. That’s part of the discussion. My issue is people pick and choose what can be discussed and what is off limits.

Nothing is off limits with me, I'll say it loud and proud: bigots have lied to you, and you need to do more research.

And what's so wrong with someone not wanting to have a particular discussion? There's gotta be at least 1 issue you prefer not to be forced to discuss at length with someone for whatever reason. When people are dismissing facts in my face I'll flat out tell that person, I see no point in talking to willfully ignorant bigots.

There's a difference between having a discussion/sharing perspective and wasting time and oxygen trying to open someone's mind. Some people have heard the perspective, and have been given the facts and they double down on their ignorance. When someone Chooses to be misinformed because of their implicit and or explicit biases they can fuck right off and don't deserve my time.