So what pisses you off?

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing is off limits with me, I'll say it loud and proud: bigots have lied to you, and you need to do more research.

And what's so wrong with someone not wanting to have a particular discussion? There's gotta be at least 1 issue you prefer not to be forced to discuss at length with someone for whatever reason. When people are dismissing facts in my face I'll flat out tell that person, I see no point in talking to willfully ignorant bigots.

There's a difference between having a discussion/sharing perspective and wasting time and oxygen trying to open someone's mind. Some people have heard the perspective, and have been given the facts and they double down on their ignorance. When someone Chooses to be misinformed because of their implicit and or explicit biases they can fuck right off and don't deserve my time.
I would say Please list your accredited sources that prove your points. Just slinging out the classic you’re misinformed by bigots just shuts down a discussion. List a credible source that says why you’re correct.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would say Please list your accredited sources that prove your points. Just slinging out the classic you’re misinformed by bigots just shuts down a discussion. List a credible source that says why you’re correct.

You did the exact same thing.

You listed no sources. Why are You "correct"?

Stop being that guy who makes an opinion before he has all the information.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What pisses me off? That there are still people in this world who bring up "blacks use drugs at higher rates than whites", or "what about black on black crime?"

If you're still saying that shit in 2020, You are the fucking problem.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You did the exact same thing.

You listed no sources. Why are You "correct"?

Stop being that guy who makes an opinion before he has all the information.
I never said I agree or disagree with any of the statements I made. I just said you can talk about them. That everything should be on the table to discuss. You just assumed I believed in them.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I never said I agree or disagree with any of the statements I made. I just said you can talk about them. That everything should be on the table to discuss. You just assumed I believed in them.

Point taken, but why *did* you bring those specific points up?

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn’t say blacks use drugs at Higher rates. I said the sentencing and criminal justice system was far more likely to have harsher punishments for minorities based on the drugs that is more associated with them. But I believe you assumed to make yourself feel a certain way.
What pisses me off? That there are still people in this world who bring up "blacks use drugs at higher rates than whites", or "what about black on black crime?"

If you're still saying that shit in 2020, You are the fucking problem.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Point taken, but why *did* you bring those specific points up?
Because those are polarizing statements. They should be discussed because inside those conversation there maybe socio-economic discussions and socio-political discussion that may have solutions. But the second someone says you can talk about that; it stops the discussion.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
But I believe you assumed to make yourself feel a certain way.

Beliefs are bullshit.

I've never denied that I get heated. Lately? The pot has been on the power burner the entire year. I'm not sorry for my approach, but I am sorry I read your post a bit to fast.

And you're right, we should be able to discuss this. Problem is these discussions HAVE been going on for generations, it's just that entitled bigots refuse to accept the reality. Race issues aren't new to 2020.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Because those are polarizing statements. They should be discussed because inside those conversation there maybe socio-economic discussions and socio-political discussion that may have solutions. But the second someone says you can talk about that; it stops the discussion.

Like I said, the discussion has been going on for generations. It's just that the fucks at the top (who are basically all rich white men) refuse to listen because they don't care.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like I said, the discussion has been going on for generations. It's just that the fucks at the top (who are basically all rich white men) refuse to listen because they don't care.
It is so layered and to paraphrase Booker T. Washington will will never have racial harmony u til someone isn’t making a buck off of racial strife. So inside these discussion needs to have a discussion about everything. But what ends up happening is that I believe that we like structure to all conversations. So we build a proverbial box and say these are the things that can and can not be discussed. That’s foolish. I’ll give an example about discussion.

FDR can not be discussed I’m a vacuum. He did some amazing things but he also prolonged the Great Depression, had internment camps which relocated Japanese whose only crime was Japanese and whether you agree or disagree he championed atomic weapons. But when some discuss FDR these facts are not listed.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time I've tried to discuss the things you mentioned, I'M the one getting shut down by racists who refuse to accept the reality that they are in fact racist.
Every time I've tried to discuss the things you mentioned, I'M the one getting shut down by racists who refuse to accept the reality that they are in fact racist.
and of course that will happen and the same thing happens on the other side of the issue. These people I believe don’t want a true solution but to be within an echo chamber. People who want a true solution in my opinion will be willing to discuss everything, even the things that make them feel uncomfortable.

22D ROCK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok...This is a 2 part for me.

1. When I go to the drive thru and some of my order is missing.

2. When I am at the drive thru and my order is missing and when I bring it to their attention, they act like it's my fault the missing items are not in the bag...HELLO!!!

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pushy sales people. Fuck off. If I need help I'll ask. I dont ewnt your advice unless I ask.

Also tipping waiting staff. Just because the employers are too cheap to pay them properly.

People who need something to popular, and widely accepted before they wholeheartedly embrace it.