So what pisses you off?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seeing threads like "Would you date an ugly guy if he had a large cock?", "Would you rather be ugly with a large cock or handsome with a tiny cock?", etc. First of all, who defines what is ugly. And second, can you imagine someone posting their photo on the site and being told "Dude, you look ugly... but nice cock!"

When you send someone an article to read and all they read is the headline.

Listen here fucker! I took the time to read it, copy the link, open up my fn text messages, click on your name, paste it into a message, and send it to you.
The least you can do is fn read it.
Fn swine!

Reactions: MickeyLee

Politics. Mainly within my own party. It just disgusts me how fn bad they are...just so unbelievably bad.

Reactions: Squirrel1

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some fuck face parking so close to my car that I could barely open the door and get in. From the looks of the dents and scrapes on his door it appeared he likely does this a lot and doesn't really care if his car is damaged as well. It's a good thing I still didn't have that bottle of sunscreen in the car to be money-shot squirted all over his windshield ;):imp:.

Inconsiderate pot smokers. I have always been supportive of legalization and decriminalization of marijuana. Having said that, it's a headache and sometimes migraine trigger for me. I am so, so, so fucking sick of the ppl who think they are more important than anyone else and inflict their skunk on fire smoke on everyone around. Shit, my apartment complex has a zero smoking policy anyway, but it is not like I can easily track down some wafting smoke. I am legit seriously rethinking my stance on marijuana, because of ppl being assholes about it. Recreational or medicinal, do not inflict your shit on nonconsenting ppl. Damn.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Inconsiderate pot smokers. I have always been supportive of legalization and decriminalization of marijuana. Having said that, it's a headache and sometimes migraine trigger for me. I am so, so, so fucking sick of the ppl who think they are more important than anyone else and inflict their skunk on fire smoke on everyone around. Shit, my apartment complex has a zero smoking policy anyway, but it is not like I can easily track down some wafting smoke. I am legit seriously rethinking my stance on marijuana, because of ppl being assholes about it. Recreational or medicinal, do not inflict your shit on nonconsenting ppl. Damn.

Your inconsiderate neighbor is not the majority of cannabis users, please don't change your position because of anecdotal assholes who give the rest of us a bad reputation.

I'd slap them hard for you if I could. Like, HARD.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Your inconsiderate neighbor is not the majority of cannabis users, please don't change your position because of anecdotal assholes who give the rest of us a bad reputation.

I'd slap them hard for you if I could. Like, HARD.

Is not just the one neighbor, it is all over this fuckin' state since legalization. Has been a problem most places I have lived, but since it became legal here, it is much much worse than any other time or location I have lived. I know it is not the majority though, which is why I specified "inconsiderate" not "all" :sweat:

By all means tho, pls slap the shit out of the rude folk. You n some others I know are the reason why I have not changed muh stance on it. I do wanna throw the asshole folk into a lake, tho :scream:

Edit - not all folks trying to be an online entertainer are the stereotypical makeup artist, youtube drama llama fuck either... So. Not all cannabis users n not all online entertainers, hmmmmmm? Go figure.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Is not just the one neighbor, it is all over this fuckin' state since legalization. Has been a problem most places I have lived, but since it became legal here, it is much much worse than any other time or location I have lived. I know it is not the majority though, which is why I specified "inconsiderate" not "all" :sweat:

By all means tho, pls slap the shit out of the rude folk. You n some others I know are the reason why I have not changed muh stance on it. I do wanna throw the asshole folk into a lake, tho :scream:

Edit - not all folks trying to be an online entertainer are the stereotypical makeup artist, youtube drama llama fuck either... So. Not all cannabis users n not all online entertainers, hmmmmmm? Go figure.

It's always the loudest and most irritating of any group that gives a bad reputation to everyone within any community...

And that's what pisses me off. Weed smokers who act like lazy, stupid, inconsiderate assholes ruin it for everyone else. But they never were the majority of cannabis consumers. They just became the face of marijuana because that's what people do. The considerate smokers didn't get to be the ones to give the community a reputation because they were not flaunting their smoking publicly.

Fuckin people.

Edit: I talk about weed all the time. But when I smoke, I do not do it in a way that it will affect those around me who did not want to inhale my bong hits. I go out of my way not to be a jerk about my consumption. If only everyone would be polite enough to do so. Trust me, cigarettes do to me what weed does to you.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the fact 'ignorant c...nts',still seem to have
NO INTENTION' of adopting what other countries have applied,that have been reasonably successful,for now

re CV

maybe
a little late,for some

but
humble your ignorant persona and acknowledge success,you bastards
going onto 7 months
leaders of there country,indeed
no wonder the worlds fucked,and rightly so

ps
i LOVE Bis
geberally hate 'new studys'

People that try to merge onto the highway below the current traffic speed. It's like "Well golly, I think I just mosey right on in here doing 60. Yep that seems alrighty to be by snookers".

Mindless meat sticks.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dopey Aussies white
i say white,because the world loves freely depicting the other colour as black

standing there and stating

NZ thought they had CV beaten '

bloody bullshit, gutless underarm yellow wearing cricketer cowards,win,at all cost huh,even use cheating

take that

to be fair,if your interested

D

deleted5791141

The sound of a leaf blower (probably the same as a snow blower tbh, but I don’t live where it snows so not completely certain)...it’s like nails on chalkboard cringe-indulging. WE HATES IT!!!

Reactions: rbkwp

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The sound of a leaf blower (probably the same as a snow blower tbh, but I don’t live where it snows so not completely certain)...it’s like nails on chalkboard cringe-indulging. WE HATES IT!!!
I live where there is snow in winter. The leaf blower has a definitely more annoying sound than a snow blower.
Or maybe it’s just because when I hear a snow blower, I hope the neighbour is being a nice guy and is blowing out my driveway.

Reactions: deleted5791141