So what pisses you off?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To all of the 1000s of COVIDiots gathering in various cities around the world protesting about continued mandatory lock-down, social distancing and mask regulations - you're the reason why those same locations are forced to (re)enforce those existing regulations!

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys who have to dominate both sides of the cable stacks by doing the same cable flies for 20-30 minutes. Since I've never seen them actually do a compound exercise like pressing or benching, I guess they feel that if they stand there flapping their arms like a bird long enough it will give them a barrel chest. Go use the goddamn pec deck machine so I can finish my work-out and get the hell out. Better yet, if you want to waste all day accomplishing nothing just go play around on the adductor or torso twist machines.

Reactions: MisterB

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People who some how believe that their beliefs mean that I’m required to follow them. I’ll give an example, I’m not hanging up Halloween light outside. I don’t care if the HOA encourages it and the kids love it.

Yes I realize now putting up a poster of how much I owe in student loans last year to try and scare the kids was not the best decoration but it sure as hell scares me. Get this you believe in Halloween decorating out of here.

I’m considering photoshopping Ivanka’s, Melania’s, and Kayleigh’s faces on a pic of the three Sanderson sisters and captioning it “three REAL soul-suckers.”

Just to see who’d get it.

NCbear (who watched “Hocus Pocus” last night—does it show?? Also, no HOA here, so it’d be allowed)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WEATHER FORECASTS/CASTERS FUCK ME OFF,BIG TIME

they often have the latest/best satellites/technology available
and
DONT KNOW SHIT

often dont know what natures going to do

a current example
BBC WEATHER
has for almost 1 1/2 weeks
stated proudly,firmly,confidently
as if they know its going to happen
NZs/South Island in particular
is going to suffer heavy rainfal
l
F'KN BULLSHIT,keep your mouths shut
that has not happened once
it obviously 'veers off' as often weather does

yeah yeah
its a forecast,but FFS
you would think theyre accurate at least once

Reactions: DiamondJoe

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd like to say I rarely get pissy but I do..

Idiots who believe in conspiracy theories but can't explain the 'why' or 'how' questions. Just because you don't like that life is fairly meaningless doesn't mean you can make up nonsense..

People who can't open their mind to being wrong. We all have differing views and each can learn from each other.. Believing you know everything about something because you feel you do is a logical minefield.. Yet twatter breeds this

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WEATHER FORECASTS/CASTERS FUCK ME OFF,BIG TIME

they often have the latest/best satellites/technology available
and
DONT KNOW SHIT

often dont know what natures going to do

a current example
BBC WEATHER
has for almost 1 1/2 weeks
stated proudly,firmly,confidently
as if they know its going to happen
NZs/South Island in particular
is going to suffer heavy rainfal
l
F'KN BULLSHIT,keep your mouths shut
that has not happened once
it obviously 'veers off' as often weather does

yeah yeah
its a forecast,but FFS
Something vexes thee? :joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

smile DJ
your/we are lucky i was not shitty/angry using downunder language you 'don t want to hear'ha

yeah yeah
its a forecast,but FFS
C*ntains strong language

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no
everyones in that same boat/waka,in maori,,they keep talking about
you stopped sending links few weeks ago

but
feeling ok to beg
no, get advertisers if you can
theres other ways to try and survive
we are all mostly doing that

sent to them
ps
still,not angry yet DJ

upload_2020-10-15_13-43-36.jpeg

NZ Maori waka

We are all in the fight for our lives, and small nonprofit organizations like ours are in the fight to stay afloat. Will you join us with a donation to make sure we keep our doors open?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd like to say I rarely get pissy but I do..

Idiots who believe in conspiracy theories but can't explain the 'why' or 'how' questions. Just because you don't like that life is fairly meaningless doesn't mean you can make up nonsense..

People who can't open their mind to being wrong. We all have differing views and each can learn from each other.. Believing you know everything about something because you feel you do is a logical minefield.. Yet twatter breeds this

I know a lot of Trump supporters who are so uneducated but think they see clearly. It drives me insane. In the age of Trump, and with the help of social media, they've all become scientists, economists, urban housing experts, diplomats... Total madness!

When I don't know something, I admit it. I, then, might try to learn a little about it before I open my mouth. Trust me, I have a lot of education, but I still don't think I know too much.

Big Egos + Big Ignorance = Big Danger

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bicycles on highway, when there is a bike trail a mile away that runs 50 miles or more. Not to mention, the bike trail is an old railroad track. When the railroad took over the farm land, an agreement was made with the property owners, that the land would revert back to them.
Eminent domain.

Somehow our county ruled over that and made a bike trail. That's just wrong. My Step-Dad owns land that was affected and has a farm there. He has even had parent's with children, bitch about their kid's watching the goat's fucking. LOL!

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bicycles on highway, when there is a bike trail a mile away that runs 50 miles or more. Not to mention, the bike trail is an old railroad track. When the railroad took over the farm land, an agreement was made with the property owners, that the land would revert back to them.
Eminent domain.

Somehow our county ruled over that and made a bike trail. That's just wrong. My Step-Dad owns land that was affected and has a farm there. He has even had parent's with children, bitch about their kid's watching the goat's fucking. LOL!

ps
possibly related

i used to climb a eucalyptus tree as a kid
to watch the rooster fuck the hens
dont think,i ever complained

hope that helps

upload_2020-10-15_15-16-33.jpeg

eucalyptus tree above hen run

bitch about their kid's watching the goat's fucking. LOL!
#1290Cecil56,

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Canadian Tire

Talk about a love hate relationship...
Ahhh, back in the day you would enter the store and be greeted by the smell of rubber tires and oil. A place where men could spend hours looking at tools, automotive goods and other hardware.
Now you are greeted by the smell of scented candles. The store is being take over by kitchen goods, home decor and, *gasp*, even clothing and foodstuffs.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How some people don’t understand you can like both liberal and conservative issues. For example you can say you fully support LBGT rights and also support 2nd Amendment rights.

A person doesn’t have to be just one side on all issues.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How some people don’t understand you can like both liberal and conservative issues. For example you can say you fully support LBGT rights and also support 2nd Amendment rights.

A person doesn’t have to be just one side on all issues.

Very true. I support retroactive abortion (for certain political figures) and domestic violence victims’ right to kill their spouses creatively. I read Louis L’Amour novels along with military science fiction. I support the US Constitution’s second amendment (along with the formation of the necessary militias to fulfill the law and teach fools the necessary gun safety principles).

But I’m also a tree-hugging, spotted-owl-saving, gay-marriage-supporting, anti-racism liberal.

NCbear (who’d be labeled a moderate in any European country)

Reactions: creek47

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very true. I support retroactive abortion (for certain political figures) and domestic violence victims’ right to kill their spouses creatively. I read Louis L’Amour novels along with military science fiction. I support the US Constitution’s second amendment (along with the formation of the necessary militias to fulfill the law and teach fools the necessary gun safety principles).

But I’m also a tree-hugging, spotted-owl-saving, gay-marriage-supporting, anti-racism liberal.

NCbear (who’d be labeled a moderate in any European country)

I think the bigger issue is how people have bought into the idea that if someone doesn’t agree with them they must be evil or a Nazi. I think if it this way, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump have all been compared to Hitler. They’re hot Hitler, none of them are close to being a Nazi. But once a person makes that leap they’re no longer discussing ideas.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know a lot of Trump supporters who are so uneducated but think they see clearly. It drives me insane. In the age of Trump, and with the help of social media, they've all become scientists, economists, urban housing experts, diplomats... Total madness!

When I don't know something, I admit it. I, then, might try to learn a little about it before I open my mouth. Trust me, I have a lot of education, but I still don't think I know too much.

Big Egos + Big Ignorance = Big Danger

I am not formally well educated; but what drives me insane is when people that have had the benefit (probably paid for with my tax dollars too boot) of an upper level formal education buy into and tout his bullshit...and there are a plenty.

Education is irrelevant when it comes too blind stupidity and the cult of personality. The biggest crowd crying "sheeple" usual wear a red hat.

Reactions: rbkwp and BIGBULL29

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am not formally well educated; but what drives me insane is when people that have had the benefit (probably paid for with my tax dollars too boot) of an upper level formal education buy into and tout his bullshit...and there are a plenty.

Education is irrelevant when it comes too blind stupidity and the cult of personality. The biggest crowd crying "sheeple" usual wear a red hat.

I'm sure there are many educated people who like Trump. But my experience is that it is many uneducated white men are his principal followers. But, you're right: there are educated people, too, who support him, which is even less acceptable.

Take care, buddy, and stay safe.

Reactions: rbkwp and 6inchcock