So what up with feather extensions?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this a new thing? I'm stating to notice a lot high school and college girls wearing them.

feather%20hair%20extensions.JPG

SR_7longnthick

Just Browsing
Media
I hear Steven Tyler pretty much started the trend. It has started upsetting fishermen because they use those feathers to fish with and people, mostly girls, are going to bait shops to buy them for their hair. The feathers are in short supply because it takes a long time for a rooster to grow them back.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Who the hell thought it was a great idea to get fashionable with fly tying material? Lets be for real- at the end of the day you just look like a knock-off Pocahontas who got a little too carried away with arts and crafts. Next, it'll be bread ties and pipe cleaners! I'm so excited to see that shit storm.

*queefs*

that's what I think of that.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although Steven Tyler has worn them .. I really don't think it was him that started this trend.

If it was anyone .. I would assume it was KE$HA who started it ... shes been wearing them in her hair since her first single came out two years ago.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although Steven Tyler has worn them .. I really don't think it was him that started this trend.

If it was anyone .. I would assume it was KE$HA who started it ... shes been wearing them in her hair since her first single came out two years ago.

AHA!!! maybe.

I think they're pretty cute on girls. I usually see white girls wear them. And the white girls that DON'T where them call the white girls that DO wear them trashy for some reason. I think thats mean.

I never seen them in a black woman's hair before.