So whats a teenie weenie??

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so lets here every one's opinion on what they themselves would consider to be a teenie weenie (small). No need to be politically correct just state your opinion guys and girls.

ill start under 6 (avg is small).

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, most surveys put the average around 5-6 inches. Just because it's below average doesn't mean its's a 'teenie weenie'. I'd say that would be reserved for 4 and below.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't give you a number-- it's entirely subjective since i don't carry a tape measure with me to every sexual encounter. a shorter, thicker cock usually looks shorter than a cock of the same length with less girth. same with the size of the person, or who i've been with in the recent past (comparison) etc. i think people throw numbers around a lot without actually measuring every penis they've ever encountered.

so my answer is, it's teeny when i say it is.the same cock may not seem so teeny a month later for various reasons.

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah 5 might be statisticall average, but i still think most of the girls on here think thats a bit on the small side.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, most surveys put the average around 5-6 inches. Just because it's below average doesn't mean its's a 'teenie weenie'. I'd say that would be reserved for 4 and below.
I kind of disagree. Only because I had the misfortune of being with a guy who was only 4.5" long and it was definetely a teenie-weenie. His being just a hair short of 6' didn't help either.:frown1:

Agreed..though obviously that doesn't mean 5 is big...
LMAO very true!

I guess I live a charmed life, anything below 6" is what I would consider a teenie weenie.
You and me both babe! :wink: Before I found this site, I thought 7" was average because it was my average. :smile:

So whats a teenie weenie??
A better question is, what is too small for you to fuck?
For me, I don't want to be bothered with anything under 7 thick inches. I could possibly go down to 6.5" but he better have a damn fat cock. :wink: