So What's for Dinner Tonight?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always wondered what other people are cooking in their houses when I go walk my dog during dinnertime. Sometimes the neighborhood smells so good this time of day. So what's for dinner?

Manicotti with swiss chard for me.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just by myself tonight with the roommate gone, so nothing too complex.

Frozen Pizza (probably Canadian Bacon or Pepperoni)
Chips (Nacho Cheese Doritos)
A Beer (Bud Light)

and if I'm feeling fancy, I'll get some jelly beans :cool:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had seasoned lightly breaded chicken breasts with a side of pesto noodles with artichoke hearts. :)

Then for dessert was a cup of icecream covered in nuts and chocolate chips. *fatty*

Then I ate some sunflower seeds. ;x

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tonight, I'm making mesquite-grilled salmon fillets w/dill sauce, sauteed mixed greens with red pepper flakes and Parmesan, Italian marinated tomatoes and for dessert, I made some mint-chocolate mousse.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Had a date tonight. Grilled Salmon with some kind of funky sauce (very good actually), swiss chard, polenta, two pints of Hoegaarden and we split a sundae.

I definitely had a date, too. He and I ate at a restaurant called Abboccato Ristorante. He had the Spigola Striata (whatever that may be, but it looked delicious) and I had the Costole d' Agnello, which is: rack of lamb baked in an Adriatic Sea Salt and mint crust! (LOL, I'm sooo gay).

Coincidentally, we also split dessert --which is unfortunate because he's quite the greedy one. :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definitely had a date, too. He and I ate at a restaurant called Abboccato Ristorante. He had the Spigola Striata (whatever that may be, but it looked delicious) and I had the Costole d' Agnello, which is: rack of lamb baked in an Adriatic Sea Salt and mint crust! (LOL, I'm sooo gay).

Coincidentally, we also split dessert --which is unfortunate because he's quite the greedy one. :wink:

Ooh, I loooooove lamb! Lamb isn't gay. Salmon.. maybe. :tongue:

I had a good time but I don't think we'll be anything other than friends. But he was nice enough to give me most of the whipped cream on the sundae.

*waits for inevitable joke*

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media

Haha, yeah, I know lamb isn't gay -- yes, salmon definitely does have a feminine touch -- I just mean what I had isn't something a straight dude would normally order (you know, the "mint crust" and all, lol).

mercurialbliss said:
I had a good time but I don't think we'll be anything other than friends.
I KNOW!!! Oh, boy do I know. He's a nice guy and all, but he just doesn't have a personality (and just generally isn't my type). And he does this weird thing with his left eye. Whatever ... I'll PM you.

mercurialbliss said:
But he was nice enough to give me most of the whipped cream on the sundae.

... and sundae would be a euphemism for what body part? :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bulgogi Style Pulled Pork Roast with Kimchee Bok Choy.
Jasmine and Sushi Rice flavored with a little Sweet Chili Sauce and peppered with Rice Seasoning.

Red Fruit Tea.

(Don't worry. I don't have a date this weekend. :smile: )

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Althgough my dinner had no sexual conotation, I feel like a loser anyway.

On Fridays, I go to the bar with my father from 5pm-9pm. I had Potatoe Skins(only 5, though I harass the waitess about what happened to the 6th) and a Chicken Basket (Chicken Fingers and Fries, steak [they no longer serve waffle fires, but I ask for them anyway]). I forgot it was Good Friday and I ate meat, damn.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I had a good time but I don't think we'll be anything other than friends. But he was nice enough to give me most of the whipped cream on the sundae.

Lamb isn't gay. Herbed encrusted Lamb Medallions with a side of Tzatsiki Creme Fraiche is gay. Salmon isn't gay. Salmon Mousse with ladle of Lobster Bisque Au Jus is gay. Water isn't gay. Evian infused with Jasmine flower essences and a hint of Pomegranite juice is gay. Whipped creme isn't gay. Freshly piped sour cream and marscapone cheese on Rusty Joiner's cock is gay. :smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I barbequed some boneless, skinless chicken thighs and grilled them along with fresh asparagus spears and redskin potatoes.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lamb isn't gay. Herbed encrusted Lamb Medallions with a side of Tzatsiki Creme Fraiche is gay. Salmon isn't gay. Salmon Mousse with ladle of Lobster Bisque Au Jus is gay. Water isn't gay. Evian infused with Jasmine flower essences and a hint of Pomegranite juice is gay. Whipped creme isn't gay. Freshly piped sour cream and marscapone cheese on Rusty Joiner's cock is gay. :smile:

*now grows warm with the image of Rusty Joiner's cock smothered in culinary delights in her mind*

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night I had cous cous with fried peppers onions and tomatoes mixed in, with chicken fillets that I'd marinated in a sort of balsamic vinegar and random spices dressing and a mixed salad. I've had enough of cooking so anything I cook now has to be minimum effort.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Dinner for me this morning, at 1:30 am, is Frito pie, which I just finished making, and which I'll sit down in front of the TV to eat, after I post this. I was craving it all day Friday, but had to wait 'til now to make and eat it, since I couldn't eat meat on Fridays during Lent. But it's now Saturday, so I'm off to enjoy my dinner!:biggrin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friday night (4/6/07) I had tuna on white toast and tropical fruit punch Kool-Aid with chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I had tried to fast since it was Good Friday; but I finally caved around 9:30 PM.