So when a girl sleeps with an average-sized guy...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm assuming not much of the conversation goes to his endowment, right? Or does it? If not, then what else do they talk about?

EDIT: AFTER the sex, when (if) the girl talks about the experience with her friend(s).

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I talk during sex hahaa.... I was really bad for it before.... I've quieted to moaning, biting, and kissing *omg dies* I admitt I finally learned to kiss.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I talk during sex hahaa.... I was really bad for it before.... I've quieted to moaning, biting, and kissing *omg dies* I admitt I finally learned to kiss.

that's an effective means to shut you up, but I can think of more :tongue:

but seriously... isn't kissing something fantastic!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm assuming not much of the conversation goes to his endowment, right? Or does it? If not, then what else do they talk about?

Why are you talking during sex?!?!
Unless it's dirty talk, just shut up and fuck!:biggrin1:

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This has just increased my love for you exponentially.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL alright people, I meant afterwards...when they talk to their girlfriends about it, not during the actual act of sex.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's it, I'm building an ark. First you do a complete 180 degree flip and start loving big cocks. Now, your no kissing rule has crumbled! What's next snow in Central Park in July?!?! Full-size hybrid sedans for under $15,000? Armagedon? Was my mom mom right, are we living in the end of days? :eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL alright people, I meant afterwards...when they talk to their girlfriends about it, not during the actual act of sex.

Most of my girlfriends are married now and I do not want to hear about there husbands; as they are all like brothers to me. So if there is sharing of info it's one way, me to them. As for my few single girlfriends, I will usually refer to his skill level but not his size. By that I mean, I will tell them, "OMG I came 4 times in an hour, before he even came once!" If they ask how big he is I will usually say he was a nice size. Nice meaning average. Or he wasn't as big as Ed. I didn't tell them Ed was 8x6 until after we had broken up. So he is sort of the gold standard for cocks for me.

I guess I'm somewhat old fashioned. When I am dating a guy I feel that his penis is nobodys business but mine. I own it. :05: :flirt: I don't like to share my cock.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends and I talk about EVERYTHING when it comes to sex. We kiss and tell a lot! She knows how big my exes were, and I know how big her exes were... and her current boyfriend! We're close enough to do that... almost like sisters, I love it. I adore having someone I can be THAT open with!

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i suppose that he wanted the humiliation from a size queen.you penis is small.70% of penises are bigger than yours.consider you are 5"+ in girth you are not tiny for the average woman,but definitely smaller than average.instead of enjoying the humilation that much,try to do PE.it can change your life and can make you average in length and large in girth(if you are 5"+ now) for sure in 1-2 years of dedication.there are many things than you can do than coming here and asking the obvious.try to change your life once and for all.

Rick P. Silent

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a girlfriend who always wanted to talk to me during sex. Unfortunately it was usually during "peak hours" and my cell phone bills were getting out of hand.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess they dont talk if they came real hard. I have 8.2 inches, but have gotten girls off real hard with my tounge and fingers.