So who else is gifted to "continue"

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can almost always go for two but the second orgasm can take half an hour. It's often quicker (and less like work) to just wait for my erection to subside, get hard again, and go back into the fray. I've done that a bunch of times with my current GF.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was 30, me and the girlfriend once did it 13 times in 24 hours. After that, she expected repeat performances. Yeah, no. Whenever I first start a relationship, it involves TONS of sex. I love seeing a girl limping around the house and wincing, while sitting down slowly and cancelling her spinning classes, for the week.

Wet doesn't prevent sore, just scuffing. One girl called it a "uterine bludgeoning". She loved it. I think she got off on the pain. "Ow ow owowow-- ahhhhhhh yeah." That first girl also could have continuous orgasms, beginning just seconds after we started. In my favorite position! She's facedown and I'm on top, behind her.

Unfortunately, she had a really bad habit that ruined the whole relationship for me. She could remember every word of any conversation, we had ever had. Not kidding. It was freakish and like any man, I can't be expected to keep my stories straight.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had the experience of becoming senstive after ejaculating. In fact, I've never been able to understand what some guys mean by it when they say it happens.

I think this is the deciding factor on ejaculating more than once.
I ejaculate twice more often than not.
The most I can do it seems to be 3, but I have to be very excited. After that it seems just to go soft, and I need a break before I get hard again, never mind ejaculate.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also do this... I've never done more than three times but it has less to do with penile exhaustion than physical exhaustion. If I'm turned on I can come and keep fucking with no change in erection. I can also lose my erection and become erect again with a few minutes. I'm not sure what the technical distinction is on this thread.... If it is about coming, becoming softer, then quickly becoming hard again.... then I can do that indefinitely. I think four or five is my max but that usually had to do with the girl being fully satisfied

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Staying hard after I've already orgasmed has happened by accident (lucky me!) several times in the past. However, I've always had a very low refractory period which opens up the opportunity for multiple sessions over the course of the day, evening, or night. Some women I've been with absolutely love it while others have complained that they're too tired to do it anymore. More often that not, though, they're so surprised I can keep going that they tend to wear me out...

Last edited:

vladdy1

Just Browsing
Media
This happened to me a few months ago. I first went to pull out to cum on my girl (bareback the whole time, but she just likes it when I pull out and cum on her) and I first had an orgasm. But nothing shot out, a few seconds later I had a completely new orgasm and I shot a huge load ontop of her. But then much to my surprise I was still hard and horney as ever so I put it back inside her and fucked her doggy style for about 5 more minutes. And the same thing happened I had a decent orgasm which was dry followed by a powerful orgasm that shot a big load (although not as big as the first).

That was the only time I had multiple orgasm's during sex, I have done it a few times masturbating, but I feel when im doing it myself it takes to much work.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always thought I was the weird one. I cum and stay rock solid for at least another 20 minutes. The other guy ALWAYS go limp immediately after he shoots his load and probably won't be hard again until morning. Me, on the other hand, I'm still hard and could go again but it rarely happens.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I could do this when younger, just as well because I often used to cum fairly quickly the first time. I'd keep on fucking and would stay hard and eventually cum again. This was bareback though, in the pre-AIDs days when most sexually active girls took the pill.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am by no means a premature kinda guy, but my other half does take a very long time to reach orgasm. This actually works pretty well for us, because I always stay hard after cumming. Usually I top him so as soon as I come the first time I just pull out for a few moments to recover then pop my cock straight back in. On average I shoot twice, often 3 times. My personal best was 5. My boyfriend loves it. Usually the second orgasm is the best so usually I shoot the first one inside him and the second one over him.

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can "continue" after reaching orgasm, though I do get a bit softer. Not enough so to prevent me from continuing whatever I'm up to :cool:. Within a minute or two I'm usually back up to full mast. This comes in handy during sex for me, because I tend to cum quickly. Which is strange... because I can go for hours and hours when I'm jacking off or getting head... but I can't seem to control my orgasms with sex. After I've got the first one out of the way, I'm good to go, though.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cumming once, I can, most often, continue straight away.

Three times is when it gets hard (or should I say soft). After I've had two ejaculations I tend to need atleast a few minutes to recuperate.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used to be able to do it all the time. I still can, but I have to be either extremely horny or fucking an incredibly hot girl (which of course if I am doing so, I am hornier than all hell).