So who has the biggest?

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LoL please! I'm big, not insanely huge... :p my name shouldn't be in this thread, really. There are bigger ones! Thanks anyway:tongue:

Modestly yours,
SPL

Simon, don't be so modest.....where I come from you are freakin huge! lol You should definitely be in the mix in any "biggest" thread, along with Hollywood29.....looks like both of you could give badboi32 a run for his money.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a great thread. Here are a few other members that I've found that seem to me to be among the biggest, with links to their gallery pages:

Bigcargo (only one pic, but it's impressive -- though I am not confident that it shows the person who posted it)
Fire Stick
Magnum Excel
Matthi

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It's been my experience that most folks have no idea what an inch really is, let alone what an eight or ten inch cock is like. I've had any number of gals and guys swear that my erect dick must be at least ten or twelve inches ... in fact it's a small fraction shy of eight inches, when measured from the pubic synthesis.

So over the internet I've taken to telling folks that I have 12 "internet" inches - that's measuring from the asshole, which seems to be the internet standard. Or 10 "bragging at the bar" inches - that's the whole cock/ballsack package stretched out, as in the attached photo. But in reality it's just 7-7/8" long and 5-3/4" inch in girth. Definitely not one of the bigger units at this site, but I've only met a handful of cocks larger than my own. Must be hanging out in all the wrong places.

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been my experience that most folks have no idea what an inch really is, let alone what an eight or ten inch cock is like. I've had any number of gals and guys swear that my erect dick must be at least ten or twelve inches ... in fact it's a small fraction shy of eight inches, when measured from the pubic synthesis.

So over the internet I've taken to telling folks that I have 12 "internet" inches - that's measuring from the asshole, which seems to be the internet standard. Or 10 "bragging at the bar" inches - that's the whole cock/ballsack package stretched out, as in the attached photo. But in reality it's just 7-7/8" long and 5-3/4" inch in girth. Definitely not one of the bigger units at this site, but I've only met a handful of cocks larger than my own. Must be hanging out in all the wrong places.
I guess your claim (that people overestimate dick size visually) is confirmed by the fact that I thought, on the basis of your "At the lake" photos, that you were much bigger than what you say here! --That's a great series of pics, by the way (as I said in comments): it looks as if your dick is leading a nature tour!

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ROFL LMAO internet inches....LOL

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Calboner, after looking at the list you`ve provided and considerable thought and debate in my own mind, this is how i see it. Non-objectifully without putting friends first.

1st list
This list is not catagorized in order as they all seem to be genuinely huge in their own ways.

bandboi32
wristthick10
trevor3
just joe
hung14u

2nd list
For the top cock of cocks in the list that has been provided i`d have to say it`s a tie, between:

bigcargo
ben c

Note: This list is not intended to hurt anyones feelings, it`s just my unbiased opinion.

lafever