Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine might not be the biggest, but I've been told mine is "beautiful".
Good for you, Jdoe, but the topic is: who is (or who are) the biggest on the forum? I've received a lot of favorable comment on my dick, too, but I don't go nominating myself.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the mention CalBoner!

But surely there are quite a few bigger than me!

indeed
11inmonster
badboi32
someguyinmass
wristthick
packagedeal11
haggin11nhalf (i'm pretty sure the pics in that gallery are not theirs though, but whoever it may be is gigantic!)
haagendazs
ccinuk

amongst others....

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good for you, Jdoe, but the topic is: who is (or who are) the biggest on the forum? I've received a lot of favorable comment on my dick, too, but I don't go nominating myself.

I agree with you Cal.. it's just not good form to nominate yourself! really..how objective can that be! lol my favorites are guys that say how big..no..huge..they are and don't even have a picture...not even a fake picture! lol The question isn't who has a big cock...a lot of us have really big cocks..it's who has the biggest! we all can't be biggest.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just A Photoshopper would be a far more appropriate moniker.

don't look like photoshop to me. just joe's pics look like the real thing. the angle is flattering maybe, but its still a ton of cock!

and I think you ahould at least have a pic of yourself before you start throwing stones!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the mention CalBoner!

But surely there are quite a few bigger than me!

indeed
11inmonster
badboi32
someguyinmass
wristthick
packagedeal11
haggin11nhalf (i'm pretty sure the pics in that gallery are not theirs though, but whoever it may be is gigantic!)
haagendazs
ccinuk

amongst others....
Thanks for the references, Magnum. I have to differ with you, though, about your finding some of these guys to be bigger than you. You clearly establish your size with the shot in which you hold a can of air freshener next to your hardon. With some of the members you name, the absence of clear size comparisons in their shots can mislead one about their size. Ccinuk's pics are a good demonstration of what you can do with the right choice of focal distance and framing: if you look at the pics that show his face, like this one, you will see that his dick is not nearly as big as it appears to be in the other shots, just very long in proportion to its girth.

Of the others, Haggin11nhalf has a gallery of pics of huge-dicked guys, but they are obviously several different guys, and some of the pics, including the videos, have been on the internet since the nineties. It stands to reason that none of the pictures are of him (nobody who was as big as one of the guys in his pics would try to pass off someone else's photos or videos as his own). Packagedeal11 has a beauty, but the claimed "11" looks to me like an overestimate by about three inches, so I don't think that his candidacy is strong. Some of the guys that you name have already been mentioned: indeed, badboi32, and HaagenDazs (who gently alluded to himself in a recent post :smile:). "Wristthick" I take to mean Wrist_thick10, who has already been mentioned; there are also a Wristthickxl and a WristThickWillie, who, though apparently quite sizable, are not, I think, among the biggest.

That leaves 11inmonster and Someguyinmass as the only ones who seem to me plausible additions. This makes the full list of contenders at this point look like this:

11inmonster
Badboi32
Ben_c
Bigcargo
Burns1de
Dougielongfellow
Emilius49
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hung9in
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
JonahFalcon
Just Joe
Magnum Excel
Matthi
Max32
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Someguyinmass
Stylzz
Trevor3
VarsityShooter
Wrist_thick10

hungcaliguy

Just Browsing
Media
don't look like photoshop to me. just joe's pics look like the real thing. the angle is flattering maybe, but its still a ton of cock!

You must be completely blind. When I clicked on just joe's link that was posted above, I could tell IMMEDIATELY upon seeing the thumbnail pix that his pix are photoshopped...and very poorly at that!

It become even more obvious when you click on the pic to enlarge it. How ANYONE with eyes cannot see this astounds me. In fact, it's so obvious, it's comical, really.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1845/8516698/16712231/273937788.jpg

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must be completely blind. When I clicked on just joe's link that was posted above, I could tell IMMEDIATELY upon seeing the thumbnail pix that his pix are photoshopped...and very poorly at that!

It become even more obvious when you click on the pic to enlarge it. How ANYONE with eyes cannot see this astounds me. In fact, it's so obvious, it's comical, really.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1845/8516698/16712231/273937788.jpg

I have to agree. The dick has an outline around it in some shots and there is a weird repeating pattern that goes up its length. Of course, when you take shots from that sort of perspective -- a looming dick with nothing near it for comparison -- you can make a non-huge dick look huge even without photoshopping (as in Ccinuk's gallery). It's funny that Joe can manage a perfectly clear photo of his face but only a series of really low-grade images of his dick.

D

deleted124183

My ex-wife claims im the biggest prick she ever met.

Excellent work Calboner! Thank you for taking the time to link all those. They're real eye-openers.

My motto with the whole thing is, trust but verify. I know of exactly one independently verified person on that list (J.F.) though others appear to be clearly within range. Simple bone-pressed erect ruler shots would go a long way to increasing the validity of some of the claims being made. Either way, there are plenty of guys here over 6" so statistically that makes them larger than average so I don't let it bother me. For all I know, people are posting pictures of their boyfriends or somebody else entirely.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the references, Magnum. I have to differ with you, though, about your finding some of these guys to be bigger than you. You clearly establish your size with the shot in which you hold a can of air freshener next to your hardon. With some of the members you name, the absence of clear size comparisons in their shots can mislead one about their size. Ccinuk's pics are a good demonstration of what you can do with the right choice of focal distance and framing: if you look at the pics that show his face, like this one, you will see that his dick is not nearly as big as it appears to be in the other shots, just very long in proportion to its girth.

Of the others, Haggin11nhalf has a gallery of pics of huge-dicked guys, but they are obviously several different guys, and some of the pics, including the videos, have been on the internet since the nineties. It stands to reason that none of the pictures are of him (nobody who was as big as one of the guys in his pics would try to pass off someone else's photos or videos as his own). Packagedeal11 has a beauty, but the claimed "11" looks to me like an overestimate by about three inches, so I don't think that his candidacy is strong. Some of the guys that you name have already been mentioned: indeed, badboi32, and HaagenDazs (who gently alluded to himself in a recent post :smile:). "Wristthick" I take to mean Wrist_thick10, who has already been mentioned; there are also a Wristthickxl and a WristThickWillie, who, though apparently quite sizable, are not, I think, among the biggest.

That leaves 11inmonster and Someguyinmass as the only ones who seem to me plausible additions. This makes the full list of contenders at this point look like this:

11inmonster
Badboi32
Ben_c
Bigcargo
Burns1de
Dougielongfellow
Emilius49
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hung9in
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
JonahFalcon
Just Joe
Magnum Excel
Matthi
Max32
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Someguyinmass
Stylzz
Trevor3
VarsityShooter
Wrist_thick10

Wow you really did it, lol. GOOD job!! Links and all.

Honored to be on the list, lol.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always noticed Wrist_think10, Magnum_Excel (who I got the glade can idea from *bows in deference*), burns1de and simonpenislover and fougera.