Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My motto with the whole thing is, trust but verify. I know of exactly one independently verified person on that list (J.F.) though others appear to be clearly within range. Simple bone-pressed erect ruler shots would go a long way to increasing the validity of some of the claims being made. Either way, there are plenty of guys here over 6" so statistically that makes them larger than average so I don't let it bother me. For all I know, people are posting pictures of their boyfriends or somebody else entirely.

Well, "my" pictures are really pictures of my dad, but don't tell anyone, 'cause I'm only eight years old. :biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My motto with the whole thing is, trust but verify. I know of exactly one independently verified person on that list (J.F.) though others appear to be clearly within range. Simple bone-pressed erect ruler shots would go a long way to increasing the validity of some of the claims being made. Either way, there are plenty of guys here over 6" so statistically that makes them larger than average so I don't let it bother me. For all I know, people are posting pictures of their boyfriends or somebody else entirely.
Well, "my" pictures are really pictures of my dad, but don't tell anyone, 'cause I'm only eight years old. And a girl.

I think I've got the biggest engine displacement and the biggest shoe size.
STOP, you're getting me so HOT!!

I always noticed Wrist_think10, Magnum_Excel (who I got the glade can idea from *bows in deference*), burns1de and simonpenislover and fougera.
Just looked at fougera. Crikey Mike, THERE'S a candidate!

R

randy9u

Not me, but I'm usually the biggest any girl I've been with has seen...

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always noticed Wrist_think10, Magnum_Excel (who I got the glade can idea from *bows in deference*), burns1de and simonpenislover and fougera.

hey, you're welcome for the idea. and thanks for showing me up.... :notworthy:

..... f*#$%@ show off....:12:

hahaha jokes

and Cal, thanks again for the props. Never thought I'd say this, but, it's an honor to be one of the Top Dicks :fest30:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The gang in the chat room met a guy called extramedium the other day. He has a HUGE dick and is a nice guy. I don't know if he is the biggest, but he deserves to be on the list of contenders. Maybe the Photoshop experts can check him out.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The gang in the chat room met a guy called extramedium the other day. He has a HUGE dick and is a nice guy. I don't know if he is the biggest, but he deserves to be on the list of contenders. Maybe the Photoshop experts can check him out.

I have it on good authority that Extramedium is not photo-shopped. :tongue:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thumbnails look hot, but look at this or this (full-size gallery photos) if you've got a gold membership and want to see a laughable piece of photo-fakery. He may be a nice guy, but he's obviously a fraud.

Edited to add: There's one picture that looks unfaked, and it shows a normal-sized dick. It could be bigger than average, but it's about a quarter the size of what he would have us believe in those other photos.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dunno. id like to think i was up there. hah i can dream
You certainly look like a contender to me, Superslam! Sorry that I didn't think of you before. (I had seen your pics but did not remember your name.) Nice comparison shots in your gallery.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The thumbnails look hot, but look at this or this (full-size gallery photos) if you've got a gold membership and want to see a laughable piece of photo-fakery. He may be a nice guy, but he's obviously a fraud.

Edited to add: There's one picture that looks unfaked, and it shows a normal-sized dick. It could be bigger than average, but it's about a quarter the size of what he would have us believe in those other photos.

I don't know. If it is fake, it doesn't seems obvious to me. I would like Alex8 to check him. In this pic: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/fully_engorged.jpg -the light does seem to be coming from two different directions.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know. If it is fake, it doesn't seems obvious to me. I would like Alex8 to check him. In this pic: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/fully_engorged.jpg -the light does seem to be coming from two different directions.
Are you looking at the full-size pics or at the thumbnails? Because if you are looking at the full-size pics, I don't see how you can say this. In the pic that pretends to show his dick to be the size of two Coke cans, the dick and the Coke cans don't even look as if they are in the same county, much less in the same field of focus.

The pic that you cite as having light coming from two different directions is the one that I cited as appearing to be unfaked and showing a not especially large penis made to appear large through close focus. I didn't notice anything funny about the lighting, since it is not unheard-of for light to come from two different directions at once.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's time to update this thread and my list. I have gone through all the candidates again, and have separated the contenders from those whom, for one reason or another, I do not consider any longer to be contenders. Some of these have removed the pictures from their galleries; some have pictures that are obviously not authentic, either in that they have demonstrably been altered or in that they show someone other than the poster. I have also added [changed in editing:] two new names to the list of contenders, Caspar_VW, a man of notable endowment who recently joined the forum, and MrMXYZPTLK, whose gallery I just found by chance (and, uh, well . . . :eek:)

Among those whom I still judge to be contenders, there are a few about whose credentials I have some doubt, either because I doubt whether the man in the photos is the poster (e.g., if there is only one photo), or because I am not confident that the photos are unaltered. I have marked these members' names with an asterisk.

That said, here is the list of candidates for Biggest Dick in the Forum Galleries:

Ben_c
Bigcargo* (only one photo)
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
JonahFalcon* (several members have raised doubts whether the person posting under this name is indeed Jonah Falcon)
Magnum Excel
MrMXYZPTLK
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Someguyinmass* (only one photo)
Superslam
Stylzz
Trevor3* (some of the photos look authentic, others look suspicious; and only in the suspicious-looking ones does the dick appear remarkably big)
VarsityShooter* (photos showing dick or bulge could be authentic but look suspicious to me)
Wrist_thick10

*An asterisk indicates that there is doubt, at least on my part, about the authenticity of the photo or photos.

The following sometime candidates are, in my view, out of the running:

11inmonster (does not look like nearly 11 inches)
Badboi32 (photos are distorted and show no perspective or comparison)
Dougielongfellow (remarkable for length only, not girth, and therefore not outstandingly big)
Extramedium (pure bullshit)
Fougera (gallery has disappeared)
Emilius49 (photos are mostly extreme closeups; in the two that show perspective, the dick does not appear outstandingly large)
Haggin11nhalf (a manifest fraud: photos and videos show several different men, Jack Napier among them)
Hung9in (comparison shot with AA cells indicates a length of 8"; shot with ruler pretends to show penis measuring 10" (will exaggerations never cease?) but does not show base of ruler)
Just Joe (photos are faked)
Matthi (gallery has disappeared)
Max32 (gallery has disappeared)

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's time to update this thread and my list. I have gone through all the candidates again, and have separated the contenders from those whom, for one reason or another, I do not consider any longer to be contenders. Some of these have removed the pictures from their galleries; some have pictures that are obviously not authentic, either in that they have demonstrably been altered or in that they show someone other than the poster. I have also added [changed in editing:] two new names to the list of contenders, Caspar_VW, a man of notable endowment who recently joined the forum, and MrMXYZPTLK, whose gallery I just found by chance (and, uh, well . . . :eek:)

Among those whom I still judge to be contenders, there are a few about whose credentials I have some doubt, either because I doubt whether the man in the photos is the poster (e.g., if there is only one photo), or because I am not confident that the photos are unaltered. I have marked these members' names with an asterisk.

That said, here is the list of candidates for Biggest Dick in the Forum Galleries:

Ben_c
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
JonahFalcon* (several members have raised doubts whether the person posting under this name is indeed Jonah Falcon)
Magnum Excel
MrMXYZPTLK
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Superslam
Stylzz
Trevor3* (some of the photos look authentic, others look suspicious; and only in the suspicious-looking ones does the dick appear remarkably big)
VarsityShooter* (photos showing dick or bulge could be authentic but look suspicious to me)
Wrist_thick10

*An asterisk indicates that there is doubt, at least on my part, about the authenticity of the photo or photos.

Dougielongfellow (remarkable for length only, not girth, and therefore not outstandingly big)
Emilius49 (photos are mostly extreme closeups; in the two that show perspective, the dick does not appear outstandingly large)
Haggin11nhalf (a manifest fraud: photos and videos show several different men, Jack Napier among them)
Hung9in (comparison shot with AA cells indicates a length of 8"; shot with ruler pretends to show penis measuring 10" (will exaggerations never cease?) but does not show base of ruler)

I know there are a lot of sceptics here, who think my photos are fake or not of me. I agree that some of them look unusual (cheap camera?). I appreciate your reluctance to label me as a fraud, and welcome your input as to which of my photos look suspicious. I am what I claim to be, and will remove any photos you, or anyone else for that matter, think look suspicious.
Tell me which ones look "suspicious" so I can delete them. I have already started removing pics that fall into this catagory.

Trevor

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there are a lot of sceptics here, who think my photos are fake or not of me. I agree that some of them look unusual (cheap camera?). I appreciate your reluctance to label me as a fraud, and welcome your input as to which of my photos look suspicious. I am what I claim to be, and will remove any photos you, or anyone else for that matter, think look suspicious.
Tell me which ones look "suspicious" so I can delete them. I have already started removing pics that fall into this catagory.

Trevor
Now that I look again, Trevor, I have to admit that it is hard to sort your pictures into two categories like that. All of them favor such close focus that they give no perspective at all. Any dick can be made to look big through a fish-eye effect if you get the camera in close enough. If you want to provide a photo that doesn't look as if it is exaggerating your size, take one from a decent distance (feet, not inches away) that includes something near (preferably alongside) your dick to provide a comparison of size. As long as you rely on photographic distortion to create an impression of size, there will be reason to suspect that you are not as nearly big as you would have us think.
The most outrageous cock pic on here has to be http://www.lpsg.org/members/punishingone666.html
he really shouldn't have been left alone with photoshop :)
That one is a hoot. I don't think that it can have been meant seriously.

Oh, by the way, I made a mistake in my list (but I can't edit it now): Someguyinmass has a full gallery, not just one photo, so I don't think that there is any reason for doubt about the authenticity of his photos. However, his dick, though very long, is not proportionately thick, so I think that I would move his name from the first list to the second on that account (sorry, Someguy -- not that you ever asked to be included here!).

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's time to update this thread and my list. I have gone through all the candidates again, and have separated the contenders from those whom, for one reason or another, I do not consider any longer to be contenders.
Ben_c
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
Magnum Excel
MrMXYZPTLK
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Superslam
Stylzz
Wrist_thick10

Great list to work from, Calboner, and a great public service to the LPSG community. Being a big honkin' homo, I still salivate over a number of other personal favorite wangers that should probably be added to this list (cough....Wrey...cough...NineInchCock_160IQ...errrrrrr....Calboner....ummmm... Brentwood) but I think you have an awesome list of superhung candidates here.

It would be interesting to know just how big they all are in real, not cyber-, inches. That big beautiful smarty-pants hunk Fire Stick has a ruler up in his gallery, so we can assess his true size. But seeing that no one here is even close to the famed 14 or 15 inches we read about among the trolls, I think we should all 'fess up that an 8 or 9 inch cock is really a whoppin' huge tool.