Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now that I look again, Trevor, I have to admit that it is hard to sort your pictures into two categories like that. All of them favor such close focus that they give no perspective at all. Any dick can be made to look big through a fish-eye effect if you get the camera in close enough. If you want to provide a photo that doesn't look as if it is exaggerating your size, take one from a decent distance (feet, not inches away) that includes something near (preferably alongside) your dick to provide a comparison of size. As long as you rely on photographic distortion to create an impression of size, there will be reason to suspect that you are not as nearly big as you would have us think.

Thanks for your help Calboner. I can only hold my camera as far away as I can reach, because the camera has no self timer. I guess if I want to boost my credibility I'll need a new camera.

Trevor

That one is a hoot. I don't think that it can have been meant seriously.

Oh, by the way, I made a mistake in my list (but I can't edit it now): Someguyinmass has a full gallery, not just one photo, so I don't think that there is any reason for doubt about the authenticity of his photos. However, his dick, though very long, is not proportionately thick, so I think that I would move his name from the first list to the second on that account (sorry, Someguy -- not that you ever asked to be included here!).[/quote]

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The biggest cock I have had and it was years ago was around 14 inches long and these days I dont bother with anything smaller than 10inches. I would never be satisfied in bed and so I wait for the monster to come my way to suck otherwise do not bother me...Just love the way it go down my throat...and the way the man's eye roll when it all disappears....

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
It's time to update this thread and my list. I have gone through all the candidates again, and have separated the contenders from those whom, for one reason or another, I do not consider any longer to be contenders. Some of these have removed the pictures from their galleries; some have pictures that are obviously not authentic, either in that they have demonstrably been altered or in that they show someone other than the poster. I have also added [changed in editing:] two new names to the list of contenders, Caspar_VW, a man of notable endowment who recently joined the forum, and MrMXYZPTLK, whose gallery I just found by chance (and, uh, well . . . :eek:)

Among those whom I still judge to be contenders, there are a few about whose credentials I have some doubt, either because I doubt whether the man in the photos is the poster (e.g., if there is only one photo), or because I am not confident that the photos are unaltered. I have marked these members' names with an asterisk.

That said, here is the list of candidates for Biggest Dick in the Forum Galleries:

Ben_c
Bigcargo* (only one photo)
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
JonahFalcon* (several members have raised doubts whether the person posting under this name is indeed Jonah Falcon)
Magnum Excel
MrMXYZPTLK
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Someguyinmass* (only one photo)
Superslam
Stylzz
Trevor3* (some of the photos look authentic, others look suspicious; and only in the suspicious-looking ones does the dick appear remarkably big)
VarsityShooter* (photos showing dick or bulge could be authentic but look suspicious to me)
Wrist_thick10

*An asterisk indicates that there is doubt, at least on my part, about the authenticity of the photo or photos.

The following sometime candidates are, in my view, out of the running:

11inmonster (does not look like nearly 11 inches)
Badboi32 (photos are distorted and show no perspective or comparison)
Dougielongfellow (remarkable for length only, not girth, and therefore not outstandingly big)
Extramedium (pure bullshit)
Fougera (gallery has disappeared)
Emilius49 (photos are mostly extreme closeups; in the two that show perspective, the dick does not appear outstandingly large)
Haggin11nhalf (a manifest fraud: photos and videos show several different men, Jack Napier among them)
Hung9in (comparison shot with AA cells indicates a length of 8"; shot with ruler pretends to show penis measuring 10" (will exaggerations never cease?) but does not show base of ruler)
Just Joe (photos are faked)
Matthi (gallery has disappeared)
Max32 (gallery has disappeared)

remarkable for length only...not outstandingly big....i wish all the other women i was with thought the same thing....LOL!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
remarkable for length only...not outstandingly big....i wish all the other women i was with thought the same thing....LOL!
I'm wishing now that I hadn't set myself up as passing judgment like that, or at least been more circumspect in my phrasing. Thanks for taking the comment so kindly, Dougie.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That said, here is the list of candidates for Biggest Dick in the Forum Galleries:

Ben_c
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
JonahFalcon* (several members have raised doubts whether the person posting under this name is indeed Jonah Falcon)
Magnum Excel
MrMXYZPTLK
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Superslam
Stylzz
Trevor3* (some of the photos look authentic, others look suspicious; and only in the suspicious-looking ones does the dick appear remarkably big)
VarsityShooter* (photos showing dick or bulge could be authentic but look suspicious to me)
Wrist_thick10

*An asterisk indicates that there is doubt, at least on my part, about the authenticity of the photo or photos.

Dougielongfellow (remarkable for length only, not girth, and therefore not outstandingly big)
Emilius49 (photos are mostly extreme closeups; in the two that show perspective, the dick does not appear outstandingly large)
Haggin11nhalf (a manifest fraud: photos and videos show several different men, Jack Napier among them)
Hung9in (comparison shot with AA cells indicates a length of 8"; shot with ruler pretends to show penis measuring 10" (will exaggerations never cease?) but does not show base of ruler)

Great list Calboner! If any of the nominees (or anyone else with similar qualifications) would like to try out my throat, I'd be honored :biggrin1:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is really very thick... Perhaps a Candidate??

a very nice thick cock there Meaty! very very nice. and everything else too. quite the handsome,muscled man! and a talented hole too! but not in the biggest of big catagory. but don't feel bad..I didn't make it either and I've been the biggest with almost everyone I have ever used it on or shown it too..male and female.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ben_c
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
Magnum Excel
MrMXYZPTLK
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Superslam
Stylzz
Wrist_thick10

Hey Calboner, really appreciate you gathering all the candidates and putting them all together. But I must disagree with you eliminating Badboi32. His size is obvious even without anything next to it. That pic with the undone jeans and that monster lying on his leg is one of the most stunning pics I've ever seen.
Also I think Hollywood29 deserves mention in any big dick champion thread
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=11886

Anyway, thanks to all those who nominated guys and for putting many of the giants here in one place.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ben_c
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7
Indeed
Magnum Excel
MrMXYZPTLK
Quercusone
Simonpenislover
Superslam
Stylzz
Wrist_thick10

Hey Calboner, really appreciate you gathering all the candidates and putting them all together. But I must disagree with you eliminating Badboi32. His size is obvious even without anything next to it. That pic with the undone jeans and that monster lying on his leg is one of the most stunning pics I've ever seen.
Also I think Hollywood29 deserves mention in any big dick champion thread
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=11886

Anyway, thanks to all those who nominated guys and for putting many of the giants here in one place.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Calboner, really appreciate you gathering all the candidates and putting them all together. But I must disagree with you eliminating Badboi32. His size is obvious even without anything next to it. That pic with the undone jeans and that monster lying on his leg is one of the most stunning pics I've ever seen. Also I think Hollywood29 deserves mention in any big dick champion thread
You are quite right on both counts, and I owe Badboi an apology. I can only think that I mixed him up with someone else when I was compiling the list. I did not know about Hollywood29 until now, but I agree with your judgment.
maybe not the biggest but damn good

XTube Videos
Is that yours in the video? I've looked at your gallery and I can't be sure. Anyway, I agree with what you say on both points. The dick in the video looks to me no bigger than mine, though, and, as I don't count myself among the biggest, I hope that you won't take it as any kind of slight if I don't count you as one of them either.

Donkeyboy9 informs me that the 9 in his name is his length in inches. I thought that that was an exaggeration, but he has added a comparison shot with a 12-ounce beer can alongside his dick that gives his claim credibility, so I think he should be considered a candidate.

As I said earlier, I am sorry if I put myself in the position of passing judgment on who belongs on the list and who doesn't, but I do want to keep the manifest frauds off the list. So here is the list again, without any asterisks, and with corrections for unjust omissions in the previous version (my apologies in advance to anyone deserving of mention whom I have left out this time):

Ben_c
Bigcargo
Badboi32
Burns1de
Caspar_VW
Dougielongfellow
Donkeyboy9
Fire Stick
HaagenDazs
Hollywood29
Huge1_4u
Hunghuge11x7