SO, who is the biggest guy on this site?

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here are a bunch of measured pics. I usually claim 9x6 but when I am really horned up I am bigger.

I won't claim to be the biggest, but I sure don't mind measuring. I think on a especially horny dayI am closer to 10" than many are to 9" lol

that is one big penis, buddy!

SJGuy001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here are a bunch of measured pics. I usually claim 9x6 but when I am really horned up I am bigger.

I won't claim to be the biggest, but I sure don't mind measuring. I think on a especially horny dayI am closer to 10" than many are to 9" lol

Without a doubt one of the biggest and best looking cocks anywhere. Be proud!

bumbawoi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Since I have been flatteringly mentioned in the company of the biggies, I should probably offer my own list. Following d-low1, I offer this as just a list of guys who seem to me to be among the biggest (combining length and girth) and whose photos have nothing suspect about them. The order is alphabetical, and each name is linked to the member's gallery:

bguy
fresnillo
happyjohnson
Magnum Exce
matthil
Minase (formerly BigThickBlackPenis)
quercusone
realmo
Sucknfuckpole

In my judgment, the answer to the question in the thread heading would be between Quercusone and Bguy. Because of differences in shape and proportion, it would take measurements by water displacement to settle the matter. Quercusone's cock is obviously longer, but Bguy's is probably the thickest on the site, and thickness contributes to size in proportion to its square.

eight years late but thanks for the mention! (old name: minase/bigthickblackpenis)

Reactions: Neptunusd8