SO, who is the biggest guy on this site?

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol i just joined this forum but i already find you guys hilarious. According to studies 90 percent of guys are 7 inches or smaller but it just happens that everybody in here is 9 inches long or more and 7 inches thick or more. I doubt any of you little kid are more than 5 inches on a good day.

cordwainer42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of the people who have posted undeniably real videos that I have seen length definitely goes to Quercusone at an utterly amazing 10-10.5"

Here is Quercusone next to a paper towel roll. (paper towel roll = 11" length)

Again, counting only users with videos I have seen and that I feel were 100% real, girth goes to giantsfrey 7" who's videos were up at xtube but now only has pics like this one. Absolutely amazing girth.

Fable

Just Browsing
Media
Of the people who have posted undeniably real videos that I have seen length definitely goes to Quercusone at an utterly amazing 10-10.5"

Here is Quercusone next to a paper towel roll. (paper towel roll = 11" length)

Again, counting only users with videos I have seen and that I feel were 100% real, girth goes to giantsfrey 7" who's videos were up at xtube but now only has pics like this one. Absolutely amazing girth.

Q stated he was just short of 10. The fact that some paper towel rolls are not always 11 inches, sometimes 9-11, and the fact that he falls about an inch short of the paper towel roll proves this. But not a gross miss estimate so i agree with you.

cordwainer42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q stated he was just short of 10. The fact that some paper towel rolls are not always 11 inches, sometimes 9-11, and the fact that he falls about an inch short of the paper towel roll proves this. But not a gross miss estimate so i agree with you.

Here is the measurement pic he posted with a caption saying it was 10 inches. 10.5" is probably a bit of a stretch, but judging from that picture I bet he could hit double digits on a good day.

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Centaur is definitely not 12x8... and yes Ive seen him on cam he quickly hides it after showing it for a mere 5 seconds he got to about 9.5 inches on the ruler before he tipped it backwards then hid it. And judging by the way his hand fit easily around his cock its definitely not 8" girth. Id say hes probably 9.5 x 6.5.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Centaur is definitely not 12x8... and yes Ive seen him on cam he quickly hides it after showing it for a mere 5 seconds he got to about 9.5 inches on the ruler before he tipped it backwards then hid it. And judging by the way his hand fit easily around his cock its definitely not 8" girth. Id say hes probably 9.5 x 6.5.

Would you agree, then, that his photos are faked?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would agree Calboner, they're photoshopped or played around with in Paint.

Thanks; that's what I've been saying all along (it seems to me pretty obvious), but when I'm contradicted by people who claim to have seen him on camera, I haven't got a counter-argument.

What's weird is that, according to you, the guy really does have a big dick. I can't understand why someone with a dick that size (you estimate it at 9.5 x 6.5, which I would call huge) would try to make it look as if his dick is the size of a fireplace log.

D_Ben_Gay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe what you want, I guess. Hanes2008, I don't remember camming with you. If you want to cam, send me a message on Yahoo. :)

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Here is the measurement pic he posted with a caption saying it was 10 inches. 10.5" is probably a bit of a stretch, but judging from that picture I bet he could hit double digits on a good day.
It's about 10" there, since he's cheating a bit. He's certainly one of the largest of the proven guys on this site, but not the biggest.

He's legit. Like I said before, he's about the size of 2 pop cans end to end (in both girth and length) when fully hard. So he likes to flash it for a few seconds in public cam rooms. This doesn't make him a fraud. He's a tease. He's not 'hiding' it, he's just not camping out in front of the cam and stroking for hours. You obviously have some grudge against him. Unlike some guys on this site, he's willing to back up his claims.

Thanks; that's what I've been saying all along (it seems to me pretty obvious), but when I'm contradicted by people who claim to have seen him on camera, I haven't got a counter-argument.

What's weird is that, according to you, the guy really does have a big dick. I can't understand why someone with a dick that size (you estimate it at 9.5 x 6.5, which I would call huge) would try to make it look as if his dick is the size of a fireplace log.
big.centaur is certainly more than 9.5 x 6.5. I don't know his exact measurements, but seeing it compared to everyday objects is a jaw-dropping experience.

Edit:
I just looked at his gallery. I don't know if those photos are edited or not, but I know that you can't fake what I've seen on cam early this year.... several times.

Last edited:

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's legit. Like I said before, he's about the size of 2 pop cans end to end (in both girth and length) when fully hard. So he likes to flash it for a few seconds in public cam rooms. This doesn't make him a fraud. He's a tease. He's not 'hiding' it, he's just not camping out in front of the cam and stroking for hours. You obviously have some grudge against him. Unlike some guys on this site, he's willing to back up his claim. [quote/]

He's "about" the size of 2 pop cans.... that's a nice little assumption there, that means literally nothing. It wasn't even a public cam room? It was on Yahoo and contrary to what Big Centaur says he's on my Yahoo list and he did cam but flashed it for a milisecond before hiding it and went "see". That was pretty stupid. Why can't he just have a normal picture? All his pictures are dodgey-looking they're dark and look tampered with seriously its not that hard to get a CLEAR picture. It's not a grudge... more like annoyed at the fact he goes around pretending he has a 12x8 we've got enough of those types of trolls on here as it is. Anyway I'm taking this too far as it is.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
He's legit. Like I said before, he's about the size of 2 pop cans end to end (in both girth and length) when fully hard. So he likes to flash it for a few seconds in public cam rooms. This doesn't make him a fraud. He's a tease. He's not 'hiding' it, he's just not camping out in front of the cam and stroking for hours. You obviously have some grudge against him. Unlike some guys on this site, he's willing to back up his claim.

He's "about" the size of 2 pop cans.... that's a nice little assumption there, that means literally nothing. It wasn't even a public cam room? It was on Yahoo and contrary to what Big Centaur says he's on my Yahoo list and he did cam but flashed it for a milisecond before hiding it and went "see". That was pretty stupid. Why can't he just have a normal picture? All his pictures are dodgey-looking they're dark and look tampered with seriously its not that hard to get a CLEAR picture. It's not a grudge... more like annoyed at the fact he goes around pretending he has a 12x8 we've got enough of those types of trolls on here as it is. Anyway I'm taking this too far as it is.
You clearly have a grudge. Anyway, I saw it hard more than once. I'm not an idiot; I know big when I see it. I said "about" because I don't know the exact measurements, but apparently you do. Maybe you are angry because he only flashed it and didn't give you enough time to bust a nut?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did see big centaur in our public video chat room. LPSG Userplane. He wasn't measuring or anything but he did more than just flash it and it is definitely huge.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quercusone has the biggest length (confirmed):yikes:
Big.Centaur has the biggest volume:shocked:, but.......

Bigbull29 is the biggest hunk on here :naughty:

Last edited: