So... who knows you post here?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I would guess that, generally, people are on this site because this isn't the sort of social group one can easily find in non-Internet society. Also, it lets you be anonymous if you want. So, I'd guess most people are here unbeknownst to close friends and family. That's my situation, anyway. :cool:

Absolutely no one knows I'm on this site.
I have alluded to belonging to a bulletin board, and described some of the people here, but never really described the site in detail, and certainly would never give the site's name nor my LPSG moniker.
I mean, the latent asshole in me needs anonymity.

The above posts sum up my feelings and my situation.

I have told three of my gay friends that I post on a big dick message board site but, I've never told them its name or my username. As for my family? They will never know. I hope! I've posted things here that I dare not say in front of my mom and things that I would be embarrassed by if my family ever saw them.:redface:

LPSG is special to me partly because I can say many things here that I wouldn't say otherwise in 'real life.' I think we all need a place to do that.:smile:

However, I do sometimes wish that I could let my family and friends (especially my brother) know about things that happen here or tell them about the funny stuff that is said on LPSG and about the people that I like here. I often will just say "I read this on the internet" if I really want to share stuff from here with them.

It's all a mixed bag for me I guess!:biggrin1:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
My mom knows I post here. Actually ran and told her about the site as soon as I found it. She even had her own account ages ago. Still tell her about threads I read and people I chat with, so she's not completely out of the loop.

And AboutAverage, your mom sounds really cool, glad she is cool with the site.

Thanks man, I think she just thinks it's nothing but men being braggarts (or in her words, 'men'). :biggrin1: Wish my family was as open as yours though, your mom sounds cool.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks man, I think she just thinks it's nothing but men being braggarts (or in her words, 'men'). :biggrin1: Wish my family was as open as yours though, your mom sounds cool.

Well it's always just been me and mom, so it's no wonder we're so close. I get jealous at all of the posts of the big cool families, I wouldn't change a thing since I do think my mom is pretty dang cool, but the grass is always greener or something. lol

But it's still cool your mom is open with the site nonetheless, maybe she secretly has her own account!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Nobody knows. I have alluded to a site I post on to one friend, but she doesn't know the nature of the site. And I am on the internet a lot, anyway, so there are a lot of sites I frequented or frequented...

Sorry to hear about your situation with your parents, AA. I'm lucky to have had parents who would have been accepting of this sort of thing when I was still living at home. There wasn't an internet back then, though :lol:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Nobody knows. I have alluded to a site I post on to one friend, but she doesn't know the nature of the site. And I am on the internet a lot, anyway, so there are a lot of sites I frequented or frequented...

Sorry to hear about your situation with your parents, AA. I'm lucky to have had parents who would have been accepting of this sort of thing when I was still living at home. There wasn't an internet back then, though :lol:

Thanks for the kind words Rob, and everyone else I may have missed earlier! Things like this are kinda common in my house though... it's always something... :rolleyes:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Well it's always just been me and mom, so it's no wonder we're so close. I get jealous at all of the posts of the big cool families, I wouldn't change a thing since I do think my mom is pretty dang cool, but the grass is always greener or something. lol

But it's still cool your mom is open with the site nonetheless, maybe she secretly has her own account!

Don't discount the fact that it's just you and your mom though Jeremy. My father and I have always had a rocky relationship... far back as I can remember. Sometimes I think things would be easier if he just wasn't around :biggrin1:, but I've found there's always a way around things (I'm posting here now afterall!)

I wouldn't bet on the secret account though. I'm not sure she's that computer literate - she only knows how to check internet history thanks to Oprah. :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AA, perhaps your dad omits the first two words because they don't apply to him. Regardlss of the reason, if he only stresses the support group part of it you should do the same when discussing it with him.

Everybody in the world deserves to have someplace where they can express themselves without fear of repercussions. I consider this site to be a kind of communal diary. Better. In a diary you just put your thoughts on paper are still left to wonder "Am I normal?" Here you get feedback, advice and above all SUPPORT. I find the sharing of veiw points found here make this site one of the heathiest groups to be a part of.

One way you might get him to accept it is to find some of the threads that don't involve penis discussion and let him have a read through. There is plenty of wit and wisdom on here. If he can see that maybe he'll get off your back about it.

In any case, it's your computer, in your room, on your web connection. You are an adult and you have a penis and it is your right to discuss issues involving it with people who are likeminded. If he never respects the site, he should at least repect the above points.

If he objects to you having these conversations online you might float the idea of starting a local community group along the same lines. That should shut him up quick.

Good luck.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex is the only person that knows. She's okay I think with me posting here, but didn't like that I had pics of my cock up here. But fuck her :cool:

My new girl doesn't know...she'd probably be okay with it.:tongue:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did confess to my priest - he's a regular now.

Seriously, I did once give the address to a friend who expressed an interest in big cocks - I don't know if they ever visited, joined, or recognised me - and frankly I would be fine about the latter anyway.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't answer the question posed by the thread. My bad.

One coworker who has since become a member, a couple of friends who just roll their eye because they think it's silly, another friend because I thought he had the right attitude, an ex for the same reason.

I don't advertise widely but I'm not ashamed to be here. If the subject comes up I'll mention the site. Yes, the name of the site raises eyebrows, but the actual content due to the quality of the posters here makes this place an excellent site.

Give yourselves a hand guys, you deserve it.

*ahem*
By "a hand" I meant applause, put that thing away.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was still doing my Too Much Coffee Man Impression, I'd Say:What the fuck do you think, dumbass? Are you some kind of retard?

Since I 've cut back on the java, I'd probably have to say that posting here is the first thing I tell people about myself in job interviews, family gatherings, and strangers I meet on the train.:biggrin1: