So... who knows you post here?

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I did confess to my priest - he's a regular now.

Seriously, I did once give the address to a friend who expressed an interest in big cocks - I don't know if they ever visited, joined, or recognised me - and frankly I would be fine about the latter anyway.

I was going to write to all your ex-lovers to tell them where they find you these days, LP, but I ran out stationery.:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My feeling has always been that if people want to go snooping around then they can, it doesn't really affect me negatively, but they have to live with what they find. I may or may not choose to discuss it with them further, I am certainly not the kind of person who would change my behaviour in this regard. That said of course I go out of my way to be polite, and respectful, but my mind is very clear about the boundaries.

Everyone who knows me, and works with me, understands that I am not interested in their opinions about anything unless I ask for it. I find life is much easier that way. It helps me stay sane. Well, what I call sane.

Things are evidently very sane in penisland, hypolimnas.
Very good post. Very good.

B_thick8indude84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no one knows i'm here
its not something i would taplk about with my family and as for my friends... well its never come up in conversation or theyve never asked me
i'm sure they would think its a bit weird but then forget about it

B_thick8indude84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude you're 21 years old why are your parents giving you a problem about what you do on the internet... I hope they aren't that strict all the time.

Ok... a few people from here I kinda aware of my little 'situation' here, but to those that aren't, my parents are, well, really really against my posting here (why I'm still living at home is a long story). How they became aware of it is... well, also a long story, although I can tell it (I think I've proven in the past that I'm very capable of 'storybook posts' :rolleyes:), but it's not really the point of me making this topic - and even if I did, I'm not sure how it would go over anyways :tongue:.

What I'm really curious about though, is who in your life knows you come here? Spouses, girl/boyfriends, friends, family, just you? How do they feel about it?

Any replies would be... like... totally awesome. :biggrin1:

[I apologize if this topic has already been done (But what topic here hasn't?), I've been looking around, but it's kind of a hard subject to search and the 20 second wait between searches doesn't make it any easier]

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only person that knows I come here is a "friend with benefits", in fact , it's weird that she came to LPSG once in a while BEFORE we met , but never knew that "real world ME' and 8dot75 were one in the same.
It was weird,though, when she started going down on me and said "waitaminute! I know that Haircut!", and stopped JUST short of.. well you know !
so I logged on here , and she looked at my pics (She says i look larger in person- i think it's the jelquing exercises- thanx 4 the hints!)
ANYWAY, She, my little lover-girl , is the only one that knows i come here...
NOT EVEN 3 ex-girlfriends knew about it-they don't think i HAVE a big one.. they think I AM a big one =*P lol

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think THAT'S strict??
I had to stay with my mom for about 5 months, ( I was 35), and In that 5 months- I could NOT:
stay out past 11pm (unless i were at work)
bring ANY alcohol into the house
No friends/ visitors in the house
No women at the house overnight
no sex in the house
no internet use
no computer use for more than 3 hours at a time
no staying up late (1 am or later)
oh yeah-NO PRIVACY,
she went through anything and everything I had , and asked about everything from condoms to phone numbers on a matchbook.

As if THAT wasn't bad enough, she was the Kim jong-il of Moms.
if she felt I were back talking her, she'd threaten to hit me-at 35 years of age, I don't care WHO you are-mom included...this is where I drew the line.
She cussed me out, i cussed her out, she swung on me , i dodged.
She swung- I blocked, Swung with a stick, i caught it and took it from her, and walked away-
I moved out, made nice, and everything between mom and I are all betternow-
moral is, maybe you should prepare to move if your parents are so intrusive.

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only person who knows I post here is my girlfriend and even she doesn't know my screen name...although she could figure it out if she really wanted to.

Oh, and a whole crowd of people at an IHOP. When I posted my pics, I told my girlfriend and her response was a very loud "You posted pictures of your penis on your big penis support website!?" I walked out of the diner for a few minutes before deciding I didn't care who else knew...I didn't know any of them anyways.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, I certainly didn't expect this to get this many replies!

If he objects to you having these conversations online you might float the idea of starting a local community group along the same lines. That should shut him up quick.

Haha, I like that. I'll just keep my mouth (and door) shut for now though.

There are plenty of people I love to death who just wouldn't understand why I'm here, or would jump to conclusions.

I have a few friends who bitch at me about not 'being online' as much as I used to, when I still am... just that I spend a lot of my internet time here instead. This is exactly why I haven't told any of them about this site, especially considering how some have reacted to it already.

Absolutly incredible post hypolimnas. So many wonderful points, hope everyone reads it.

I agree wholeheartedly with this, and although there wasn't anything I could really directly quote at the moment, it was an excellent post.

Dude you're 21 years old why are your parents giving you a problem about what you do on the internet... I hope they aren't that strict all the time.

As 8dot75 illustrated, compared to some, I have it lucky. Compared to some, I don't. That's life I guess. They're generally not that strict though... in fact I kinda wish they were more stern with me about some issues, but what's done is done. And while I pay for all things PC, I'm still under their roof!

You'll notice I posted here pretty heavily the last few days, and I even upped another (old) pic. How did I get away with this? A friend of mine vomitted on my floor of course! It's about hierarchy around here, and what my friends do to their carpetting supersedes what I do on my computer. :biggrin1:

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only person in my life that knows that I post here is me. Not even my current long time significant other knows, even though I have showed my love my endowment through the same pictures posted in my gallery AND in real life through various activities. But I do believe that this site could be a potential danger (I shouldn't even be mentioning this, but my trust in others blinds me) because I plan to be a known person on television. Hopefully, thanks to my screen name and photo style, nobody will recognize me and start scandal and whatnot. Perhaps then I will be mentioned in the Celebrity Endowments section, lol. I do not think that any of my family members would approve of my use of this site if I told them about it. Maybe a few of my close friends wouldnt care though. Although come to think of it, I appeared in those infamous SpongeBob boxers in front of many people who I know... I hope they cant put two and two together. The only reason why I choose to deny the knowledge of my using of this site to others is because I fear the mostly awkward situations that will be created thereafter.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't tell anyone that I post here.

I make efforts to make sure my daughter doesn't find out what sites I am on, apart from (sorry) 'normal' sites. My ex is totally clueless (go on, ask her to turn the computer on... lol).

However, whilst I was off with depression earlier this year, I started keeping a blog but I also told my best friend about it. Eventually, the best friend told the (new) boyfriend of the guy over whom I was suffering the depression where to find the blog which resulted in my 'boyfriend' (yeah, don't ask) and his new boyfriend reading the intimate details of my life and my feelings about him and the situation. Yes, a big betrayal. However, I'm so glad I haven't told her or anyone else about the fact I post here.

My blog is VERY close to the edge of what might be acceptable in my line of work, the fact I post here... Let's not go there!

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend in the WWE who lurks here sometimes and spotted me.