So... who knows you post here?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Present count is 4 coworkers (we've always had unusually frank discussions about our various sex lives anyway), 1 neighbour (two weeks ago), 6 friends (one just last night), 2 aquaintances I felt had the right attitude and a cousin.

Some I've even told my screen name, but considering the nature of my relationships you'll never see me post naked pics if I ever post pics at all. I only know of two who have joined.

I still maintain that this site is one of the healthiest communities on the net. If I feel that someone has a good personality and a sense of humour I'll tell them about it.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and two very close friends of mine. They know my username, sexual preference etc. My wife is normally around when I'm on this site so I'll call her and show her what's going on. She also knows that I'm fortiesfun's cyberslut.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a few friends of mine. we were sitting aroud talking about different sites one day and were showing differnt ones on the computer. So I showed them this one. They've seen my cock anyway at pools, on trips, as roommates, etc. So was no big deal. Haven't told my partner (he lives outta the country) but he grew up so much more open and liveral than I that he would think it's not big deal. Gonna tell him as well.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think that anyone knows. I show my face on here. I don't really care if anyone finds out. I don't really have any secrets. If the guys on my hockey team, or my mom, found out it would be awkward, but nothing earth-shattering.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My BF knows, but he has a computer phobia that I’m trying to work on.

My sisters and a few girlfriends. Of course I’m of an age that I don’t have to explain my interests to anyone.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've mentioned to a few friends that I go on line and participate in discussion boards and have made cyber friends. None of them have asked me to elaborate, yet I wouldn't have a problem telling them about it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Over a year since my last post and nobody in my family knows. None of my clients know. I don't believe that any of my IRL friends know; if they do then they they are keeping it a secret.
Rumour has it, I know.:biggrin1:

I've told two people about the site, without giving them the name.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've told people about the site without giving its ostensible primary focus ... mentioning that there are fora on politics, humour, etc. ... and a very broad range of people.
Only one person wanted details ... or put it this way: Only one person asked for details.
She didn't really get any. Only more obfuscating talk about the site's more peripheral features.

Last edited:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A really good female friend. But i never told her who I am over here.:biggrin1:
I think i will never tell a male about this site unless he actually quallifies and has problems because of it. So the chances are allmost 0.