So who really goes by the urinal etiquette?

hungteendude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So we all know that there's a urinal etiquette (you dont go to the middle one if there is 2 men on the left and right) but who really obliges by this etiquette?

Personally if there is two guys I will go in the middle one, yes it is etiquette but honestly I like to see some cock!

Thoughts?

Ps: This looked like the most appropriate group to put this thread in :p

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you've got it out in a public toilet, most people will sneak a peek, so why get upset about it? just piss till you're done and get the fuck out if you have no further business there.

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
i've jacked off in urinals when there was no one there, but I've never looked over at another guy; many men r hypersensitive about being looked at;

it's a symptom of the larger homophobia in America.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I, for one, have no interest in urinal fantasies.

As for the wolf, he shows an awful lot of photos of his cock and entire body for a guy who supposedly is PISSED off about other guys looking at his cock when he is PISSING, many (most?) of whom are other straight guys!:rolleyes:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So we all know that there's a urinal etiquette ....

I'm not entirely sure there's any etiquette between men. The word sounds a bit too full of perfume and makeup to ring true as a description to me. Especially when you're taking a piss. The most I would go with is protective behavior, since men do like to protect their goods.

But the more important question might be this: How in the world do you know that somebody's looking at your cock at a urinal? I would simply assume that most guys are just too self-absorbed to care much about another guy's dick, seen or unseen.

If somebody grunts, snorts, or tries to send a bad signal, I would jump on them, do a little reverse psychology, and maybe say, "What the fuck you looking at?"

That can keep signals/codes a little confused in the cock/turf department, which is typically all a cock needs to feel safe.

D

deleted627832

The other day I was at the middle one and the next person went into the john. My feelings how dumb....I could care less what you have hidingin you pants.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for me it's a matter of the group dynamics--- if I am at work or surrounded by people I know the rules are different than when I am in a strange city, or at a baseball park or another "strange surroundings."

If I know I can get away with it, I will use my periph to see if the other guy(s) are tending to business or 'being social' and then depending on my mood and whether I am interested or not I will act accordingly.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So we all know that there's a urinal etiquette (you dont go to the middle one if there is 2 men on the left and right) but who really obliges by this etiquette?

I've never, ever heard of any such aspect of etiquette.

Ever.

if you've got it out in a public toilet, most people will sneak a peek, so why get upset about it? just piss till you're done and get the fuck out if you have no further business there.

Bingo.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only 'urinal' etiquette I have heard of is if there is a row of them free don't pick the one next to someone who is peeing.

But if there is three urinals and the two on the ends are occupato and I gotta pee, I'm gonna use the one in the middle?!

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is an app for that called Urinal Test. By the way I've seen people try to sneak a peek with some bathrooms that have the sink and mirrors lined up in such a way the urinals are quit visible no borders between them. Has anyone tried the peek via reflection? Hmmm