So who should supply the condom?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
None of you ladies keep those lovely femdoms, or whatever they are called?

If you have a big partner who comes a bit too quick for you, slap a small condom on him. Not only will he not be able to come, it looks quite funny too. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The man should supply the condom. I want him to be as comfortable as possible. I always had plenty of condoms, but rarely had to use them when i was single because dudes always had their own. Now that I'm married, it's just one more thing to add to the shopping list when we run low, and I already know what to get.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had an ex who always kept some condoms around. Her feeling was that you never know when you might "find a horse that needs to be ridden". She just had regular sized ones. Figured if the guy was bigger then he could bring a suitable size.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
both. obviously.

i NEVER have casual sex,
but i ALWAYS have condoms in my room.
only one brand/stlye/size though...i'm allergic to most and i know i'm ok with that particular type.
if it doesn't fit then we have a problem!

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a hard time with regular condoms, Magnums are still a little too tight but bearable and XL's are my best friend. So, I always buy them when I am going to be in a sexual encounter situation. If she has some, I know she is safe, and it's a good thing, but I use my own lol.

On the flip side though, I know my Step-bro didn't start carrying condoms because most of the women had the condoms on them. He also didn't have the same condom situation as me so he never ran into a bad condom experience lol.

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've heard that before...why is that? Not when a woman puts it on, but pulls one out.
For me, it's because it shows she wants it, rather than just her "just going through the motions". I like it when the woman is in control, as that way I know I'm doing the things that she enjoys doing. And if i get to cum by the end of it, all the better.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, it's because it shows she wants it, rather than just her "just going through the motions". I like it when the woman is in control, as that way I know I'm doing the things that she enjoys doing. And if i get to cum by the end of it, all the better.

Ahhh, so her having the condom tells you she is all into it, not merely a participant but in all the way.

Thanks, very cool.

bj

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So who should supply the condom?

Man or woman?
Both, of course.

Hell, I keep them in 3 places in the house, so even kitchen sex can't be interrupted. (I keep some in the liquor cabinet. lol)

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Male: If you are packin' and pushin' you need to be protectin'.

In the interest of sexual encounters not taking place on a planned schedule or randomly, the person who pursues or offers sex should be the provider.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Not to be crude but he who owns the penis should bring the condoms. It would ensure a proper fit and show responsibility on the mans part. Huge points on my scale.:smile:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And how are women supposed to trust that the guy is not a crazy? By that logic the guy would have to wear one supplied by her and one supplied by himself for both parties to be happy. IOW: Don't be so fucking stupid!
And a clean bill of health with a list of sex partners and their histories. Then, as a couple, you could draw a tree that branches out. Its really funny when there is cross over between people you and the other person have had sex with. You would think that would cancel out, but it just puts that person on a special list. All this could be part of foreplay. Use colored markers for clarity.

If the person is religious, they should also bring an attendence record from the Rabbi, Priest, Minister, Pastor, etc. (dont want to exclude anyone) to show that they at least have good moral values. now why they are having premarital sex is the topic of another discussion. That not the point. If they have a church attendance record, chances are, they will not sabatoge the condom. But nothing is ever 100% safe. This could also be part of foreplay. The old, "I will show you mine if you show me yours" routine.

I say, background checks for everyone. You could use Facebook or Myspace to get a good idea of what they have done recently. That is still not 100% safe, but neither is a condom.

A better suggestion is to have a cyber sex session while being drunk. That way you could practice sex, safely. The alcohol is there to keep people honest. Things tend to slip up and out when you are drunk. If they are condom hole pokers, chances are, it will come out in the cyber sex session.

You should have a friend with you at the cyber sex session. They will tell you what happened and if they are worthy enough to use thier condom. Your judgement should be impaired because you are also supposed to be drunk. I mean, its only fair right? And if you cant trust your friends with your life, who can you trust? And if you dont have any friends, spend more time on Facebook and Myspace until you do.

If you have read this far, I congragulate you. Because I dont know how much more absurd I could have made this. Hope you had a good laugh.

Last edited:

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real question is who should put the condom on? The guy with the girl looking on in anticipation, or the woman by grabbing the base and rolling it on.

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The real question is who should put the condom on? The guy with the girl looking on in anticipation, or the woman by grabbing the base and rolling it on.

lol, i agree, that is a good question!

personally i'm quite happy to grab him and roll it down, but i know that i look like a bit of an idiot when i do it, cos i'm always so concerned with getting it right (yes, i know, it should be relatively easy) that i have a stupid look of concentration on my face!

so generally i'll let him put it on, while i play with myself to give him something to watch, or while i lick/tickle his balls, or something similar. generally i'm too close to not just look on in anticipation while he does it, as he has had to stop me sucking him in order to give him a chance to put it on!