"So why are you here then?"

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a fleeting thought; how many of the regular female posters on here would actually describe themselves as 'size queens'?

I don't describe myself that way at all, actually. Ending up here was out of curiosity because our oh-so-sexy moderator joyboytoy79 is my friend and he seemed rather fond of the place. and i found i liked it here.

i'm not a size queen, in fact, if anything, i like my men a bit on the shorter side. i'm perfectly happy with an average sized penis.

now, the aforementioned JBT69, he is most definitely a size queen. That's how he ended up here and then dragging me along. :tongue:

For the record: No_Strings, your posts in the various threads are a reflection of the the exceptional young man (at the risk of sounding old :eek: ) that you are - your parents must be proud! I am grateful and delighted to have you as a fellow member. Thank you.

Yeah, sexy voice, intelligent, young, hot, sensible... you've got all of us old birds in a tizzy here, No_Strings. :biggrin1:

I hope you just keep being Snoozan, as she's a good chick, even though she occasionally makes fun of me a little too much.

Make fun of you? Me? You're thinking of some other goofy married lady with big ta-tas. U wanna cam tho?

The unfortunate apect of this type of communication is that you can't always judge someone's motive. I've been asked why I'm here, but I know the context was that of gaining an understanding of what I want from my membership in this site. In my reality, it's a perfectly reasonable question.

I don't mind being asked why I'm here in the context of a conversation where it's valid. There have even been threads dedicated to the topic and I've participated in them. It's the confrontational bullshit rhetorical questions that really mean "there's no reason for you to be here" that get to me.

What really got to me was when a female posted asked me, because it wasn't in the context of me rejecting her advances. I guess there's some sort of unspoken sisterhood between the real regular ladies here because we're such a minority and various other reasons. I was just shocked because as a group the ladies tend to stick tpgether here. As it turns out, I haven't seen that person lately at all.

When I visit the chat room, it's because I want to see what the general discussion is about and participate. I don't go in to conduct IM sex. Of course if I know the person, it's a different story.

That's the other thing that gets me-- these dumbasses are so lame as to think all they need to do is send you a PM once and suddenly you're going to be on cam shoving dildos in your ass for them. I mean, really, at least pretend to want to get to know me first. If I'm in the mood to have some fun online, I'm going to pick someone I know, not some random person who never posts on the board.

Which is another thing, most of the people that do this don't participate in the general culture of the boards and therefore don't really know what's going on.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well, that's snooozan sorted - why the hell am I here?! :confused:

:wink:

Just a fleeting thought; how many of the regular female posters on here would actually describe themselves as 'size queens'?

Am I a regular? If so I'd like to be an irregular regular, if I may... I hear the pay is better :tongue:

Not a size queen - not really - I've been a bit spoiled the last 10 years but I have no idea what would happen if my niner were taken away I had go find new cocks to sit on (hmmm, ponders)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: I'll have to remember those responses for the next time I get that on chat!

I'd prefer to just do the regular chat room and not do private chat. The one exception so far was Blocko because he is in the same career field as me and we were chatting about my work search.

Speaking of that, I have a positive response on my resume! I don't have a job offer yet but they are interested and want to give me a programming test and interview me!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have my sympathies, Snooze. Many men here do not understand that the ratio of men to women is something like 1,000 to 1. Therefore, common sense would dictate we are not obligated to respond to every IM/PM that comes our way.

Being the kind of person I am, I am used to being in situations with a high male-to-female ratio. OK maybe not 1000-1, but my jobs in my career field have been around 80% male. In high school I was the only girl in Science Club, and unfortunately got embarrassed about that and quit (I was 15 and self-conscious, particularly since I had gotten so much flak growing up about having traditionally male interests). And in elementary school I was in 4-H Club and was the only girl doing electricity projects (back then I wasn't as self conscious because I didn't have the teenage hormone thing going on yet). I'm still uncomfortable with the kind of thing I sometimes get in private chat, though.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the other thing that gets me-- these dumbasses are so lame as to think all they need to do is send you a PM once and suddenly you're going to be on cam shoving dildos in your ass for them. I mean, really, at least pretend to want to get to know me first. If I'm in the mood to have some fun online, I'm going to pick someone I know, not some random person who never posts on the board.

Interesting paragraph Snoozan. The italicized text below is from a PM I sent to Mercurial Bliss at lunchtime today. Deranged minds think alike, I guess.:rolleyes:

Sent to Mercurial Bliss by Big Dreamer 5 hours ago.

I enjoyed your paragraph in Snoozan's "So why are you here?" thread. Any of the friendships I've made here that led to flirting (ours specifically) didn't start out as single line IM's begging for sex. That came later.:biggrin1:

Seriously though, first I liked your posts and recognized that we both seem to post in the same threads, so there's some shared interests. At this point there was no personal contact, but a few responses directly to your posts in an attempt to make contact (because I was interested in being your friend). Next we talked and flirted lightly, but the subject matter was more related to our personal history. It's a LOT more fun to flirt with someone that you know and respect, but most guy
s don't have a fucking clue with regards to this important fact. Some slug repeating over and over that "I'm soooooo fucking hard, baby" isn't exactly going to get your panties damp, so why bother, as even if you're in the mood to play, the fun won't be reciprocal.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozana,

I can relate to what you feel because I'm a guy here and not really looking for any sexual hookups but I get a load of these solicitation PM's that peeve me. I mean, how do you respond to something like this....

[ yum, u are sexy!! i would love to every inch of u naked!! ]

Do most of you snub these kind of PM's? I've responded to some but they are like cock roaches and never die or like bad house guests that refuse to leave so I just don't answer them anymore.

I do get sincere PM's from strangers that I do enjoy and respond to but the majority have been trolling PM's. Maybe I should put in my signature line -"I'm a dinner and movie before 3rd base kind of guy."

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozana,

I can relate to what you feel because I'm a guy here and not really looking for any sexual hookups but I get a load of these solicitation PM's that peeve me. I mean, how do you respond to something like this....

[ yum, u are sexy!! i would love to every inch of u naked!! ]

Do most of you snub these kind of PM's? I've responded to some but they are like cock roaches and never die or like bad house guests that refuse to leave so I just don't answer them anymore.

I do get sincere PM's from strangers that I do enjoy and respond to but the majority have been trolling PM's. Maybe I should put in my signature line -"I'm a dinner and movie before 3rd base kind of guy."

Just ignore that kind of PM. That will get the point across better than anything else. Just delete without answering.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Just ignore that kind of PM. That will get the point across better than anything else. Just delete without answering.

Yup - they are just randomly PM-ing - there is no need to tell them to fuck off - that is overly rude and I don't take their advances as rude - just probing. If I don't want to be probed I just don't respond. If the content is abusive or foul (this has never happen - least nt from strangers :eek: ) then I'd have the option of reporting or going public or still ignoring.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i see a PM from someone i don't know from the boards in my box, i will skim it, but if it's a generic "wanna fuk" or a "hey wutz up yer hawt", it goes directly to the circular file.

sizequeen64

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snoozan, wow...I am glad you said out loud what many are thinking.

I have been only been on the site about a week..and have had the yes I like to look and I do not live meet speech.

Hang in there...your not the only one.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well,

Perhaps I dont get many messages of that type because I have no gallery pics to serve as fodder for insane fantasies. I have gotten a few because of my online name. I guess they assumed I would be good to go with and online name like that...:rolleyes:
Oh I get that too naughty (yikes).

lacuna22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
\Actually, yes, it is out of bounds. The only time it's appropriate to ask someone "so why are you here?" is if they post on thread after thread about what a horrible site it is and how much they hate being here.

omg, are you kidding? are you suggesting we can't be intellectually and sexually curious about motives in this site? that is ridiculous. how are we to learn of each other, how are we to learn about ourselves if we can't ask this question, just because some woman is bitter about the predatory nature of some men, which has been a truism since recorded history? i think some of you suck up to bitchy women just to pander.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
omg, are you kidding? are you suggesting we can't be intellectually and sexually curious about motives in this site? that is ridiculous. how are we to learn of each other, how are we to learn about ourselves if we can't ask this question, just because some woman is bitter about the predatory nature of some men, which has been a truism since recorded history? i think some of you suck up to bitchy women just to pander.
I can't believe you are naive enough to be unable to comprehend the difference between "how did you find this site, and why did you stay" and "you don't want my giant cock? Why the fuck are you here, bitch?"

If you don't understand the purpose of the OP of this thread, and the distinctions we are making, I'll leave it at that. Or are you telling me that you are one of the few & proud this thread is about?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Snoozan--now you see why Zora has that nasty signature. Years and years of dealing with that shit wears on anyone.

For better of worse, this site tends to draw out the good and bad in people. And by people, I mean MEN. The women on this site are gems!

And by women I mean the real ones with functioning breasts and not just pics of someone's tits stolen off the internet.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe you are naive enough to be unable to comprehend the difference between "how did you find this site, and why did you stay" and "you don't want my giant cock? Why the fuck are you here, bitch?"

If you don't understand the purpose of the OP of this thread, and the distinctions we are making, I'll leave it at that. Or are you telling me that you are one of the few & proud this thread is about?

Well put! I have no problem with the "How did you find this site?" type of questions at all.