"So why are you here then?"

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Snoozan--now you see why Zora has that nasty signature. Years and years of dealing with that shit wears on anyone.

For better of worse, this site tends to draw out the good and bad in people. And by people, I mean MEN. The women on this site are gems!

And by women I mean the real ones with functioning breasts and not just pics of someone's tits stolen off the internet.

I think you're beeing very prejudiced against women with real breasts that don't 'function' - as you put it. I, personally, wore out the 'on' button on mine years ago - and now they are just decorative!
:mad: I'M BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're beeing very prejudiced against women with real breasts that don't 'function' - as you put it. I, personally, wore out the 'on' button on mine years ago - and now they are just decorative!
:mad: I'M BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

LOL

Mine have always been for decoration only since I've never wanted kids. :tongue: But they are real.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
snoozan said:
That's the other thing that gets me-- these dumbasses are so lame as to think all they need to do is send you a PM once and suddenly you're going to be on cam shoving dildos in your ass for them. I mean, really, at least pretend to want to get to know me first. If I'm in the mood to have some fun online, I'm going to pick someone I know, not some random person who never posts on the board.

Poor little me falls for this one sometimes. I get into an actual conversation in chat with someone and I think they are an honest cool dude that just wants to have a conversation. Then all of a sudden the "I've put my time in" light switchs on and he's trying to get me to talk nasty to him. I hate that. I always feel like I was lied to or that I brought it on myself. I'd almost rather them be piggish upfront so I don't have to waste my time.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ironsoul, dear, you are plenty smart enough to beat idiots like that, at their own game. Go ahead and have the conversation with the cool dude. If his little "time's up" light comes on and he wants you to talk nasty to him, talk un-nasty to him in response.

"Ironsoul, tell me about your tits..."
"Um, well, they are my tits."
"Tell me you want my big cock..."
"Why would I do that, if I don't want it?"
"You slut-bitch, why are you here?"
"To see how limited your vocabulary is, moron. I bet you only have two more nasty names you can think of to call me. Let's hear 'em."

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm tired of certain men constantly being called suck-ups just becasue they 'get it'.

DC, You'd make a great dominatrix. ;oP
And a heartfelt nipple-lick to you too, hot stuff! I don't think I'm the right gender for being a dominatrix, though. (I've never really thought about it; would the analogous masculine term be "dominator"?)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And a heartfelt nipple-lick to you too, hot stuff! I don't think I'm the right gender for being a dominatrix, though. (I've never really thought about it; would the analogous masculine term be "dominator"?)
Oh, DC, I was teasing. That's why there was an old-school emoticon at the end of my post. But yes, I assume that is the analogous term... In reality, upon becoming aware of your playspace and some of its contents I have long-since imagined that you and your husband take turns playing Leather Master! :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in the chatroom earlier, something I rarely do, and someone I don't know PMed me asking me if I was single or something like that, and I said, "I'm married and I'm not looking." To which he replied, "So why are you on LPSG, then?"

This is about the umpteenth time I've heard this, either on the boards, in PMs, and now in chat. I've heard it from both men and women. Err, "women." I don't get it. Why is it that because I'm female and talking about sex on a sex related site that I'm here to hook up either online or in person, and if I'm not, I have no right to be here?

I hate this shit.

At one point someone got snitty at me by challenging my self-described monogamy because obviously if I was monogamous there was no reason to be here. Of course, this person has no idea what monogamy means in my marriage, i.e. flirting/cybering allowed or not. Even if I don't participate in any of that, if my husband doesn't mind, why can't I be here?

I'm not here to serve anyone else's needs but my own.

Whether I'm here to banter, to flirt, to look at photos of cocks, to read about world events, whatever, it's at my discretion. I'm not an open fucking door who takes all comers just because I'm female. Even if I do participate in some online play with other members, why is it that these men don't get that "married/not looking" may just mean that I'm not looking for them.

The particulars of my marriage, my life, my activity on this board, and my reasons for being active here are my business. I don't care what other people do and I try very hard not to be sanctimonious on the subject of monogamy. It's simply not my place, nor is it anyone else's place to tell me whether I should be here and what I should be doing.
Sweety . I could say im sorry for the assholes who act like this and the hurt they have caused and they will still be here. Dont let them bother you. Have fun. I think its a healthy thing posting this stuff. It serves as a reminder we need to show some respect to eachother. You and any other woman are right about this. And you women will get this respect. :cool: :smile:

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I understand what you're saying, snoozan; I've encountered the same stuff here. Though I will admit I'm a tease and a flirt and that, perhaps, a bit of the stuff is encouraged....but most of it is uncalled for. I've lost count of how many times I've been berated with immature hissy fits and insults in the chat room here because I refuse to cyber or give a cam show. It's ridiculous. Not all of us here are over-horny losers looking to get off, ya know?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well,

Perhaps I dont get many messages of that type because I have no gallery pics to serve as fodder for insane fantasies. I have gotten a few because of my online name. I guess they assumed I would be good to go with and online name like that...:rolleyes:
I do have a picture of you with your Hoola Hoop from 1983. That pic is smokin'. Its my screen saver LOL:biggrin1: You are the product of many a SANE fantasy because you are a beautifull woman inside and out with a heart of gold. And last but not least you are brilliant. What a wonderfull mind you have. If you ever chose to go down the path(Gallery pics etc.) that so many of us have taken you would simply have them in awe.:smile: I know this! I have eyes. Thankyou Jesus for my eyes..............:wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, DC, I was teasing. That's why there was an old-school emoticon at the end of my post. But yes, I assume that is the analogous term... In reality, upon becoming aware of your playspace and some of its contents I have long-since imagined that you and your husband take turns playing Leather Master! :biggrin1:
I know, I know... I just couldn't think of a better lead-in for my "dominator" question.

Now, here's some better mental imagery for you... we don't take turns, we tag-team. Since we are both "dominatrices", we find a third to play willing victim in our chamber of exquisite tortures.

(I don't mention it in the threads or PM very often, but I think about you a LOT!) *huggles and smoochles*

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know, I know... I just couldn't think of a better lead-in for my "dominator" question.

Now, here's some better mental imagery for you... we don't take turns, we tag-team. Since we are both "dominatrices", we find a third to play willing victim in our chamber of exquisite tortures.

(I don't mention it in the threads or PM very often, but I think about you a LOT!) *huggles and smoochles*

*Submits resume for 'victim' position into DC's mail slot and waits to be called for a formal interview.*

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Submits resume for 'victim' position into DC's mail slot and waits to be called for a formal interview.*
I have decided to grant you an illegal, no-bid contract for the position of victim. Be a good bureaucrat, and bring along your cronies... um, er, I mean friends.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just because some woman is bitter about the predatory nature of some men, which has been a truism since recorded history? i think some of you suck up to bitchy women just to pander.

Back up here a minute, big boy. The statement I made, if you'd bothered to read the whole post and the rest of the thread, was that asking me in terms of a friendly conversation is fine, and welcomed. Asking in a snide way because I won't cam with you or because you have some issue with my participation here is what I'm talking about.

I don't think you can honestly distill this down to the fact that I (and all the other women that chimed in) are just "bitchy women." Of course, using your logic, you should stop being bitter about the bitchy, nagging nature of women that's been a truism as long as man and woman have existed.

This argument about the "predatory nature" of men is a straw man. I'm not going to get into that argument with you because I don't necessarily believe that it's true anyway. This has nothing to do with some inborn instinctual drive, it is about basic cilvility, politeness, and respect for others. As human beings we are able to control our drives for some greater good-- in this case, a good community atmosphere.

What I'm talking about has little to do with this predatory drive and more to do with people acting like assholes. Not every incident of this had been from men wanting to cyber. I'm talking specifically about people asking the question rhetorically because for some reason the facts that I'm married, monogamous, and not a size queen and participate here offends their sensibilities.None of these reasons give anyone a right to act like a fucktard.

Pity I'm gay. So the most we will do is go shopping-- and we will visit the MAC counter, got it?!? :wink:

Oooooh, oooooh can I come? I can be in DC in an hour, and we can hit all the stores... Momma loves to shop. :biggrin1: