So, working out raises your testosterone levels?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what I've heard, at least. What are the benefits? How does this function anyway? I feel like the basic foundation of my body is pretty masculine and that i've just never taken advantage of it because I never got into intensive working out.

I'm a 20 year old guy but I've always looks younger than I am, or so I'm told. I never really got into sports or fitness and recently I've decided that I'd like to. I've been told many times that I have a very great build to start with (something believable since I still managed to be checked out a lot at the beach without working out/having a "beach body") and that I would look great if I worked out due to it..so I've decided I will start. I am natually leaner than most but since I am fairly inactive, I still have some fat of course. If I get rid of this, will I get a more defined jawline? Why does it seem that gymrats always have a defined jawline?

Any answers help.

Hugh Mann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what I've heard, at least. What are the benefits? How does this function anyway? I feel like the basic foundation of my body is pretty masculine and that i've just never taken advantage of it because I never got into intensive working out.

Compound exercises, those that involve multiple joints working together, have been shown to increase natural production of testosterone and growth hormone. Squats and deadlifts are the best. Other good ones include bench and overhead press, rows, power cleans, etc.