So Yesterday...(Stage Actors Part II)

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well...a little more than yesterday.

I've been going back and forth between boxers and boxer-briefs...mainly because I stopped caring about showing on stage. I figured my shirt hid it will enough that people wouldn't be staring so hard...

...well, I found out they did. I dunno...personally, I don't walk around with this idea "O noez my dick iz huge!" in my head, so I don't really think about it too much unless someone says something. Well, someone did...actually a lot of people have. I can catch people not looking me in the face, a lot...even when I wore boxer briefs, so I stopped caring about it. It's those damned leather pants.

In fact, I had someone send me a message in my Facebook honesty box and say "You need to start wearing boxer briefs more often on stage! LOL"

Well anyway, I have a rather "closer" encounter with the other cast members again. So I had this big rip in one of my pair of pants, so I took it to the cast "mother" (CM) in the ladies dressing room, while wearing my boxer briefs, and asked her to fix it for me. All of a sudden the other three girls just stopped what they were doing and they all started looking down. In my cast there are three Black girls (BGs) and one White girl (WG). The conversation ensued as follows:

WG: OH MY GOD!
Me: -_-;;;;;
WG: ...PUT THAT THING AWAY!
Me: ...I can't.
WG: Oh....PUT IT AWAY!
Me: ...Well, it's really not going anywhere.
BGs: -start to giggle-
WG: -looks again- Wow! ...I think it's staring at me!
BGs: -all staring and smiling-
Me: (I'm soft mind you...and pointing very much down)
Me: ._.;;;;;;;
CM: -chuckles- Tell 'er, ______, she's just never been with a Black man before!
WG: -just staring at this point- It's like...another leg or something! Oh my God!
BGs: -act like they are dressing, but their eyes are all in my direction...in fact, the two almost bump into each other walking around the dressing room-
CM: Yeah! You just never been with a Black man before!
WG: CM, are all Black guys bigger than White guys? -walking around the room now...but still staring-
CM: Well...for the most part, but not all of them! A lot of White guys are HUGE! And some Black guys are really small...but for the most part they are a little bigger than White guys. But really it all depends on if you know how to use it or not. If a guy's little and knows how to use it better, that's all that matters.
WG: Wow...-starts to dress again-
BGs: -start dressing again, while still glancing over-
Me: ...Uhh I have to go to the bathroom.

The conversation ensued after that, but I stopped paying attention. The bathroom was in the girls dressing room (behind a closed door) so I could hear them talking, but again...I just stopped paying attention at this point.

When I finished using the bathroom, I grabbed my pants and went back into the comfort of the men's dressing room. LoL

To be honest, I didn't know whether to post this in this forum or the discrimination forum, or even the women's forum.

I wanna know how everybody feels about it. I'll respond more later, I'm about to eat.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Playainda336: Great photos. I see why you cause a rukus on stage.

You should wear whatever kind of underwear that you want. As long as your pants aren't skin tight, no one should have a problem with it. If you do wear tight pants, you have to accept the attention that comes with it.

My take on the dialog is that these women are probably aroused being around you and seized the moment with you standing there in your UW. I can just hear them saying "Thank you Lord!" My question is did they talk trash because they thought you would like the attention, or were they deliberately trying to make you feel uncomfortable? Being that you mentioned discrimination, I gather that you're not pleased with what took place. If so, you might want to keep a spare pair of pants or shorts in the dressing room for similar emergencies. You can't walk around in your boxerbriefs and expect the ladies (and the guys) not to react. Unless they are made of stone, people will get turned on when they see an awesome looking guy like you in a pair of boxerbriefs.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hey, I hear you on this one. I do theatre from time to time, and sometimes traditional Shakespear. Oh, the problem with tights.

Jack

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi Playainda336: Great photos. I see why you cause a rukus on stage.

You should wear whatever kind of underwear that you want. As long as your pants aren't skin tight, no one should have a problem with it. If you do wear tight pants, you have to accept the attention that comes with it.

My take on the dialog is that these women are probably aroused being around you and seized the moment with you standing there in your UW. I can just hear them saying "Thank you Lord!" My question is did they talk trash because they thought you would like the attention, or were they deliberately trying to make you feel uncomfortable? Being that you mentioned discrimination, I gather that you're not pleased with what took place. If so, you might want to keep a spare pair of pants or shorts in the dressing room for similar emergencies. You can't walk around in your boxerbriefs and expect the ladies (and the guys) not to react. Unless they are made of stone, people will get turned on when they see an awesome looking guy like you in a pair of boxerbriefs.
Thank you. LoL.

But no, I was saying discrimination because of the "of course, Black guys are bigger" comment that was made.

Despite popular belief, I'm more the "fly on the wall" kinda guy...so people act as such for the most part. I don't feel they were talking trash or even trying to make me feel uncomfortable. In the same situation, most guys would take the time to inflate their egos over that...but I'm not one to try to inflate my ego.

And my pants are tight green leather...hard to do too much hiding, and I definitely have come to accept it...now at least.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I've posted on this topic in reference to theater people. It's actually quite healthy to hear women talk about this in a work environment as this because unlike other industries ,with the exception of medical, this kind of chatter is quite acceptable. Plus actors change near each other so often and quickly that it makes for some pretty interesting observations. Don't let it bother you playainda336 this is quite natural. If I were you I'd be very proud and wear as little undergarments as possible to accentuate this attribute, at least backstage.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well...I wasn't bothered by it after the fact. I have a...err...dilemma from childhood where I was made a spectacle that makes me not ever want to feel like a spectacle of unintentionally uninvited attention.

I'd actually like to say that experience helped me get over it a little...but not quite. LoL.

But I dunno if I'm quite ready to start "banging out with my wang out" and such, yet. I'm not really one to walk around with a bulge on purpose...for me I just really...can't help it.

Thank you for your words though. lol