...So you dont get caner

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jamesgame, Mar 7, 2005.

1. jamesgame

jamesgame New Member

I headed to the doctors over the weekend to a checkup and the Doc was checkin got see if my balls were ok, she was gently squeezing them and then a slit second later squeesed too hard, Fuck. I didn't say to her that she squeesed to hard. I was wondering though (Because I forgot what she said) how do you check to see if your balls are ok and not ok?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    James, and all the others who missed it!!! A few weeks ago this very subject was covered in great detail. You can do a search on "Testicular Cancer" and get a great number of hits.

Briefly stated, you should check at least once a month starting as a teenager of about 13/14 for the rest of your life. The best time is while taking a shower or right after so that your ball sack is relaxed. Take the testicles (balls) between your thumb and two fingers and gently roll your ball, one at a time between the thumb and fingers. You are trying to feel a cyst or bump. If your balls feel like a peeled boiled egg you have no problem. If you feel a cyst or bump you are urged to seek medical attention. Nothing to be ashamed of. Check your self out, just as females have been instructed for years.

Us males have a lot to loose should be not check ourselves. Depending on your living arrangements, you could also have your significant other check out your balls on a monthly basis. As you can tell, everyone has a lot to loose if this cancer goes undetected. Always remember that early detection can result in quick treatment.

I hope this helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice