...So you dont get caner

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jamesgame, Mar 7, 2005.

1. jamesgame

jamesgame New Member

I headed to the doctors over the weekend to a checkup and the Doc was checkin got see if my balls were ok, she was gently squeezing them and then a slit second later squeesed too hard, Fuck. I didn't say to her that she squeesed to hard. I was wondering though (Because I forgot what she said) how do you check to see if your balls are ok and not ok?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    James, and all the others who missed it!!! A few weeks ago this very subject was covered in great detail. You can do a search on "Testicular Cancer" and get a great number of hits.

Briefly stated, you should check at least once a month starting as a teenager of about 13/14 for the rest of your life. The best time is while taking a shower or right after so that your ball sack is relaxed. Take the testicles (balls) between your thumb and two fingers and gently roll your ball, one at a time between the thumb and fingers. You are trying to feel a cyst or bump. If your balls feel like a peeled boiled egg you have no problem. If you feel a cyst or bump you are urged to seek medical attention. Nothing to be ashamed of. Check your self out, just as females have been instructed for years.

Us males have a lot to loose should be not check ourselves. Depending on your living arrangements, you could also have your significant other check out your balls on a monthly basis. As you can tell, everyone has a lot to loose if this cancer goes undetected. Always remember that early detection can result in quick treatment.

I hope this helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted