So you say your Hung?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kilbasadad, May 16, 2005.

1. kilbasadad

kilbasadad Member

I have been a member here for quite a while, I guess the one thing that keeps bothering me and perhaps some of you is. If you’re going to respond to posts, or make up a topic of discussion that’s fine. However, there inlays where the problem begins. I’m so tired of all of these phony people on here claiming that they one size (like 10 inches) and not having a picture to back them up. Or steeling someone else’s picture and proclaiming it as there’s. This is really childish. For Christ sake were talking about your dick not your face so there is really no excuse for anyone not having a picture. Don’t tell us your in some high power position or any bullshit like that. No one will know who you are just buy showing us a picture of your private parts. Unless your some whore who has slept with an entire continent. So now I will shut up and give all of you fair warning about taking others pictures and saying there yours. The people on this board have to time or patients for bull shitters. STOP STEELING PHOTOS AND POST YOUR OWN.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I slept with south america for a while. I got sick of waking up with the andes digging into my back though.

3. kilbasadad

kilbasadad Member

I slept with south america for a while. I got sick of waking up with the andes digging into my back though.
    [post=311759]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Rock you are always one who I trully enjoy talking with. You actully make comming to this board a lot of fun. Keep up the GREAT WORK! Your buddy Kilba

4. blackwood

blackwood New Member

I joined LPSG without pictures. I posted size in my signature file. Then I posted pictures. These pictures, resulted in absolutely no response what so ever.

We have chatted via PM.

I think anyone of our size could benefit from some of, any members suggestions in handling the "rigging". Instead, we are asked to provide "PROOF" regarding what we show, and say.........Well, my pics are pulled, my "stats" are gone and I'll be here just commenting from time to time, quite finished "Validating" myself.

blackwood

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Blackwood gets an "atta boy!"

There is no validation desk when you check in to LPSG.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    thanks. see, I'm the human marzipan. you gotta either love me or hate me.

7. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Also notice that some of our most respected members, namely Kyle, Jacinto and Jon haven't (as far as I know) showed it all. If you can't take a person's word, then you have some issues yourself. Why do you care so much about what a person has in their pants anyway? If they lie, they lie. If they speak the truth, they speak the truth - simple as that.

There has been three topics like this in the last month regarding fakes and frauds. I find it obsurd that only a select few on the board are so insistent on proving or disproving somebody's endowment.

On the note of pictures...there are reasons why people don't want to post their pictures, whether it be insecurities, wanting to keep them private, no access to digital cameras and/or scanners or something else.

Most people who lie on the boards are lurkers anyway, so they get about as much respect here as George Dubya does. Who cares if they steal pictures? Why get wound up in somebody else's insecurities? I figure, it's not worth my trouble and why is it worth any of yours?

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My penis is posted here in the gallery. I had it as an avatar, but now nudity is banned. Furthermore, I have gotten more compliments on my torso shots that I ever did on my cock.

If someone doubts my size--God Love 'em. They can always talk to my BF or wife for comfirmation I guess.

9. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Heck, you want to go gravedigging, try to find my pic! (Okay, if I mailed it to you, that's just cheating).

I know what I am, and I love it.

10. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

This is a familiar topic around here and gets debated to death every few weeks.

There are many members who for a variety of reasonable and not so reasonable reasons will not post pictures and other members who will defend to death, seemingly, their right not too.

Some say they posted pictures in some distant past and theres not much to remark about that. Personally, I withhold judgement on guys who claim a lot and then don't prove it, but frankly, there's always a question mark in my mind about them.

Yes I know I haven't posted any pics myself but then my dick is big- not huge- and besides who needs another 55 yo exposing himself. Anyway, as much as I've revealed about my sexscapades no one thinks I'm shy.

Maybe when I find a decent face pic of myself I'l put it up. So be warned!

11. D_Harold_Hopnoodle

D_Harold_Hopnoodle New Member

thanks. see, I'm the human marzipan. you gotta either love me or hate me.
    [post=311795]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

{GASP} You mean there are people who actually don't like marzipan???

12. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't need proof whether or not someone is what they say they are on here. Personally, I only care that a person portrays themself on this board as someone that can respect others. Once they can show that, I will respect them for who they are, and their penis size, whatever it may be, is just something on a long list of facts that describes the person.

13. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really don't like to add to these discussions ( I feel like they've been done to death, and liars, while they bother me, really don't get me that riled up to make any mention). But this guy, who complains about people who misrepresent themselves, is a cut above the rest; a true hypocrite. I'll grant that at least he has pictures of himself, but he still misrepresents himself, either that, or he measures from his tailbone. He purports to be nearly 13" and yet looks smaller than me, does that make me 14"? And if he thinks that what he's got is 13" why is it so hard for him to believe 10"??? He looks no longer than 7.5" and he really has to tend to the board in his eye, before he starts making comments on the splinters in others'.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

That's funny, this whole topic, because up 'til now, I never realized that I needed to verify anything with anyone about myself. Sure a pic might be helpful, but I suspect it may also be someone soliciting them for whatever.

15. steve319

Gold Member

:lol: DAMN, you're good!

16. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

well said, Gotta.

lpsg is entertaining & informative, the pics are a nice bonus but they dont proove anything. You can easily steal or modify pics....if that gets you off.

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, your pics look somewhat questionable to me, since you bring it up. The first two look no bigger than 8'', and the third just looks like a different dick. Also, you give your stats as 12.5, but your second pic says "Dad's 11". What's your story? I think I remember once you said you were 13'', so this sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle- fake.

This is why I don't care if people post pics or not, it doesn't prove anything nor do I care. I find some of the topics interesting, so as long as someone can provide intelligent conversation, I'm happy with that.

18. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    >>so they get about as much respect here as George Dubya does.

Wow... this board should be like Olympics... no politics and other agendas mixed in, unless it's on the sub-board of community ranting. Besides, get over it, take out the razor blade (no, don't do yourself in), chisel off the Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker, and move on (no pun).... you lost (and I don't mean particularly you, just the countless rants).

-the Independent king

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Sure, let's all just bend over and take our voter fraud up the ass like good little merkins, isn't that what you really mean? If we move on, as you suggest, we're saying it's okay. Sorry, it just isn't going to happen. You want to be a nodding head, go for it, but don't suggest that anyone else accpet it, at least for the brief time we still have freedom of speech!

20. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I haven't posted pics because I'm not much of a show-off. I also don't really care what others think about my appearance anyway. With this in mind, I can't think of any reason for me to post pics. But if I change my mind, then I will.

Draft saved Draft deleted